What are you thinking right now?

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
Saifah said:
i feel soo mad and sad at the same time... ima run away from home!! shoot!!
[post="147019"][/post]​
dont feel bad :] smile be happy, need to talk...www.myspace.com/mizterkevin

send me one

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I need to order Se7en's repackaged album before its sold out.

Tina LOL

Should I say yes or should I wait? hmmmm That is the question.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ombuddha ombuddha if it was me i would get it lol and share it! lol hahha but its up to u girl, but if u do get it then share plz :) lol ~!!! hahah i love u chick lol mwuahz!!!

umMmmsz lemme seeeeee the question is .. if u can be with anyone at this exact moment doesnt matter who it is.. who would it be?
(personally i would choose taebin and maybe some dork but taebin first though^_^)

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
Reagan said:
I felt lied to, but thats life
[post="147109"][/post]​
I feel the same way....It's worse if your really sensative like me...cause it really hurts...but you learn to live with it...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Cassy said:
I feel the same way....It's worse if your really sensative like me...cause it really hurts...but you learn to live with it...
[post="147132"][/post]​
hmms i feel you two on that one sigh, but eh life is life and gotta learn to live with what life throws at you ...and besides im young i'll get over it.. even though it still bothers me, but ill get through it eventually .. no one is important enough to make me feel crappy =x at least thats what i try to convince myself............

Im thinking that I want some ice cream, but head hurts so no :*

L

lalalek

Preahya said:
:angry: there are some people that not even worth your time but I give my time anyways.... <_<
[post="147144"][/post]​
raising my hand so yes that's me!!!! <_<

L

lalalek

App Ruk Tur Yoo Nai Jai,
Kep Hua Jai Wai Hai Tur,
Wun Tung Wun,
Chun Mong Mur,
Kit Tuerng Tur,
Took Wayla!!!!!! :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sighssssssss heading out .... and to yugh hot to go sigh!! lol but have to...... and thinking that umm ICE CREAM TIME!!! yay!!!! lol hahaha

sigh p'lekkkk took yarng marn tong dee eng... sark warn nueng p tong luerm kao dai...p'lek pen poo ying tee narak mark tee sout nai lork luye ... me tae poo chai tow narn tee mai som kuan grap my p'sao!!

yark ruk kao pieng kah purn... tah tarm mai dai.. took tee te pai hen tah kao .. kid tueng kao yarm chao we la tuern.. torn norn gor farn tueng kao... morning kao jark troung nee powa nah mai hai me krai ow kao pai.. praw kao pen korng chun!! lmfao hahah sigh!! but its okies only the people that can read that needs to know what it says .. for the people who can't read it tough luck!!! lol kidding :p

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Hoohoo, Tina, I understand that. :p

My eyes are about to fall out of my head for looking through avatarhell too long.

Its so freakin hot I just wanna stay in the bathtub all day long.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gracejen said:
Hoohoo, Tina, I understand that. :p

My eyes are about to fall out of my head for looking through avatarhell too long.

Its so freakin hot I just wanna stay in the bathtub all day long.
[post="147304"][/post]​

mizterkevin said:
i'm happy...i dunno what's wrong with the rest of u depressing losers...it's a marvelous day...smile for mr.tran :lol:
[post="147325"][/post]​
lmfao of course you do sabrina!! itsz kewl though! hahah and i feel that way about you to of course :wub: lol heheheh and I'm homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! yay and the ac is keeping me cold from going out into that hot sigh! lol yay!!

-_- and sorry kevin if other people have things we worry about and things to think about .. we're not all always lost and confused like you mr...

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Kevin is still in stalker mode for you alll know who. :lol:

I love my office avatar I have over @ soompi. :D

You're weird, but I like it. :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gracejen said:
Kevin is still in stalker mode for you alll know who. :lol:

I love my office avatar I have over @ soompi. :D

You're weird, but I like it. :wub:
[post="147352"][/post]​

sorry to break it to ya'll viewers, but I'm announcing that dorkette is not stalking me I repeat he is not stalking me... its just coicidence sigh maybe its fate :wub: lmfao kidding!! no ones stalking anyone lol .. maybe im stalking him..wait are u even talking about me?. but i gotta check and make sure today is his day.. lol kidding hhahahah and sabrinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love you!! and soompi was that? lol =x :p mwuhz mwuahz!! a kiss from me to sabrina and a

>.O to egghead go turn ur own smile up side down!!

and now accepting applications for a new pra'ek :wub: egghead has been demoted.. for being a poor actor ... lol!!