What are you thinking right now?

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hrmm...should i go jogging?? o gosh...urmmm.... :unsure:

this is how unfit and lazy i am... :lmao:

L

lalalek

why i don't go out much on friday and saturday nights anymore......i think that i've lost my flavor in going out now..i'mma boring chick..darn sorry to say yall but i've lost my flavor :wavecry:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
angryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!grrrrr!!!!! x's infinity ...some pplz are just a true tushhole!!!!!aCCCCccccKKKK!!!!!!![colorblue] Thats all for now :)[/color]

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Glad I'm alive. Dumbasses need to learn how to drive. When pedestrians are crossing the street you don't try to drive through them no matter if you been waiting hella long. And I know when to cross a damn street, when its my freakin light.

Anyways, ******** is such a cutie. I just want to lick him. =P

L

lalalek

KEV!!!!!!! miss you man, what have you been up to?

shout out to my LLR group..your the best!!!!!!! :D :lmao: :loool:

Pee

sarNie Elites
im thinking abt all you happy people in sarnworld right now....when i get back imma give ya guys a big hug ! for now see you in one week.... coz now imma in nongkai soon going to bkk and well see u in one week then!

TAKE CARE... !!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wahhhhhh when will my computer ever get back from repair shop?! ahhh i seriously can't live without it...........it only has been 3 days in a row :sweat:

L

lalalek

i miss talking to some people..i hope that their not mad at me.......i'm go rule the world...muahhhahaaa watch out for me!!!!!!!! :lmao: :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thinking about my infected computer and ugh ugh lol reformatting helped, but yikes something is still wrong with it ugh ugh ugh lol ... and I can't upload like I normally do sigh sigh sad sad... but the good thing is there is some neat stuff on my laptop...and my laptop uploading speed is pretty fast so.. hehehe I can upload stuff from here ... :)

L

lalalek

LY!!!!! Marry me babe....i want to see you happy!!!!! i'll take you to Lek's land where theirs only peace and no guys involve too....they are all shitty, no offense to the good ones..... WORLD PEACE is all i want in life....lol i can't help but to laugh what all happened this summer 2006 in SW..one of the best and craziest experience!!!!!! thankyou all for it, i will always remember it!! love you all sarnies!! :wub: