What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thinking what the heck am I freaking out about.. people have worser problems than I do .. and they still manage to get over and get on and me my problem is nothing ... i should just forget about it and toughen up.. life is rough.. I have to deal with crud like this on me owns to be able to survive.. in case no one wants to get stuck wif me lolsss =*( tears

L

lalalek

Why is my P'Sam so sad right now? i want her to feel better :D , cheerup mama..you need me, il'll be here to listen okay.... :)

Pee

sarNie Elites
Reagan said:
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[post="151279"][/post]​
gosh i hate u ... the first thing tell me when say hello after coming back is : who r u? blehhhhhhhhhhh

Na

sarNie Hatchling
I am worry about my baby in my stomach! :lmao: :lmao: I had a dream again that I had a baby with......... DAN? hehe :loool: :loool:

Na

sarNie Hatchling
gracejen said:
OMG earlier he just grabbed me and kissed me. O_O Not in a bad way though, in like one of those WOW he kissed me! =P

Nathalie, I love your Paula banners. Especially the 1st one. What photoshoot are those pix from?
[post="154609"][/post]​

Thanks, my paula banner I didn't made you have to ask poompyang. But I know where the pictures are from... I think a photoshot or a mag.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
*sigh* life......hate feeling like this....where oh where !s m! amor and yeah my letters are messed up aga!n my !'s and the letter after j ... s!gh, but ! don't wanna bug anyone wif me problems yay the letters work again lolsss... but as for right now back to my writing corner... where onli i understand myself =*(

Yah Grai Garn Luye.... sigh

Pee

sarNie Elites
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Wondering if Anyone misses me .. sighs... life.. lolss kidding =) I love yoOh pplz <3
[post="155372"][/post]​
yo cutie i missed u!

L

lalalek

Wah, i feel so good today......maybe i should start sleep early so that i can feel good like this everyday.......i wonder what today will have in store for me!!! :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Work Work Work Work Work!! why why wwhy why !! lolss and darn my msn doesn't work =x how unstraight is that ugh ugh ugh ugh!! Guess Aim it is for tonight sigh!! lolss so all the pplz who catch me on msn including my tee ruk.. aim tonight ... lolss me cant logg on msn =) thats if u guys see this lolsss

L

lalalek

Why does my neice Beck have to leave to college!!! i'mma miss her so much!!! :wavecry:

Pee

sarNie Elites
thinking ...where the heck are everyone..usually i see people on the chat ..but today all gone

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Whoa my sis' stomache is BIG. How many months along is she. Think like 6 months or something. Just weird though since last time I saw her she didn't have a noticeable tummy yet. lol

And ahhh lost some innocence. He was suppose to tell me something, but told me a whole other freaky thing. Guys....

tang071

sarNie Elites
im hungry and tired. my fingers are numb too. lol i'm gonna go eat some cereal for dinner. lol lucky charms or should i be healthy and eat cheerios or special k?? aw man what a heard decision i must make. oh and who is going to win this falcons/patriots game?? its tied at 23.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thinking sometimes u just have to wake up and realize some things are a mistake can't fix them and must continue to go on...game over and time to come back to reality... not everyone is perfect .. and the way u expect them to be.. especially those u love and care ab