What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Blah..... thinking what in the world was he thinking was one not enough he has to go for two? I would have expected better of him, but bleh I guess you can't turn a donkey'stushie intp a person....

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
thinking of a guy i've met when i was 14, the only french guy i wanted to date. He wanted too but at 14 years old i was too stupid n scared. Now i regret :(

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
hmmm...im thinking about alot of things...lol..but as of right now..thinking about how good it would feel to beat someone's ass..lol kidding..yeah right...actually im thinking about him..like always..duh

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm thinking why is P'Sam thinking so much haha that she spams up this whole game thread. :D
I'm also thinking why can't it be Christmas already since I love Christmas. Oh and that I need to sleep now or else I'd be screwed tomorrow.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thinking will we beat the odds? how would he feel if he knew.. someone else loves me as much as he? I rather not get involved it will only end up costing what I have and cherish with my life <3

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
what am i thinking?? hmmm........about my dream from the other nite..sh*t bothers me...arggghhhhhhhhhh!!! ok...be calm now...stay calm....ok im calm...

*hope this lakorn finish d/l soon. i must exercise. -_- *

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
im so proud of ma self what a gd day i got a merit in Biology yess!!! and i told shaz how much i love her :D

judyp

sarNie Adult
"oh crap! todays my monthly anniversary!"

i guess you grow old..lols. and the stupid thing is i thought about it last night. blahh.

judyp

sarNie Adult
oh and its the first of the month! wake up wake up. hahah. last month of the year already! wooohooo!