What are you thinking right now?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahaha, I know i'm so out of luck for losing my flashdrive, but now I'm wondering if I should post up my new FF that I just started when I realized I lost my flash drive. Gosh, I really need to stop staying up all night or my dad will kill me not literally, but he'll definately kill my laptop. Can't allow that to happen cause then I won't be able to stay tuned for Neur Mek 2 and Rang Pratana.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I miss this one person but he will never know because I never got the opportunity to confess to him I love him for a long time. Now, I don't have him or cannot even talk to him! Sad.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, SonYukView4ever, I know how you feel. Me too want to tell him I miss him, but too late I don't know where he is now, but will always kidteung kao pai talod cheewit na.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
... having your hardrive crash is a pain..
i always forget what i usually have stored.. arrrgghh..

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I actually like the new casting and hope they make it better because i thought the older version was kind of boring. Just my opinion. and Ken P. is not confirmed yet so you still got hope Cupid Candy. Also, I believe Kim will nail this role as well like she did her others.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I actually like the new casting and hope they make it better because i thought the older version was kind of boring. Just my opinion. and Ken P. is not confirmed yet so you still got hope Cupid Candy. Also, I believe Kim will nail this role as well like she did her others.
I dislike both Kim and Ken, but that's just my opinion.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know and understand you very well, because i have my own that i also like or dislike as well na ka, Cupid Candy. I don't mind and like how you come straight forward that you dislike them, its better being honest than lying that you love them, right? LOL.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Gosh, got a big headache right now and Neur Mek 2 tomorrow!!!!! Yay! I feel like i've waited my whole lifetime for it.