What is your opinion on Bella Ranee Campen

Step

Mrs James Ma
Whenever I read a news about her, it's always confusing. Sometimes she is cute sometimes all the rumors and news about her makes me have a bad opinion about her. Her link ups, tantrums, trying to snatch somebody else's work and many.

So I want to know what you all think about her?

sarNie Adult
I agree with Sweet_JJ. Bella should really work on her interview skills. I don't know if the translations of her interviews were just not on point but in any event, she needs to learn a bit of "diplomacy." 

I've only seen her in two lakorns, but I think, especially with regard to Khun Chai Puttipat, had it not been her, the show wouldn't have turned out the way it was. I think it was because of her work that James Ji was able to perform well enough on his first lakorn. The way she kind of interacted with James Ji's acting (I forget the exact term, but it's like the way they bounce off from each other) made it work, although her character in that Lakorn was far from perfect. 

Of course I find her really pretty. Just hope they go easy on her eye make up. too much of it makes her look old. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not even her biggest fan, but I just want to say no one can steal someone else work without the producer or director consent.  Maybe the first choice was for other actress, but if they can't do the job or has schedules conflict and the works was pass down to her, that is not call stealing.  People should get their common understanding before judging or smearing actors or actresses name that they don't like. Not directing my comment to any one, I'm just saying in general.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think Bella is an amazing actress, not the best but good enough. She's really pretty too and that's all that matters. I don't really judge on her personal life, such as dating. But i do judge personality and attitude and so far, I haven't seen anything that's too over the top that will make me unable to accept her.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bella is a wonderful person, she just suck at interviews and her manager is no help either. She's very friendly and laid back, doesn't talk much but laughs a lot. Oh and she's slow at understanding jokes haha.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
She's a lovely person. I love her smile. She's not the most talkative person or well verse but that's her charm. I'll wait and see what things are like before believing any of the rumors. If someone was actually like what is in the news then eventually we'll all see the outcome. The truth cannot be hidden especially when they are public figures.

p.s. She does really great with crying and emotional scenes. I think she has improved quite a bit since KCP. I especially love her in Loog Tard.

XRokuX

sarNie Egg
I love bella eyes...so envy with her eyes smile (i wish i have..lol)
Bella not good with interview and yup..her makeup
Her makeup make her look older than her age...
and she kinda have good chemistry with another main male (beside JJ)
I love her in Pop Ruk with Mark..she so cute being spoiled spirit

Rosi

Wifey #42
I'm not even her biggest fan, but I just want to say no one can steal someone else work without the producer or director consent. Maybe the first choice was for other actress, but if they can't do the job or has schedules conflict and the works was pass down to her, that is not call stealing. People should get their common understanding before judging or smearing actors or actresses name that they don't like. Not directing my comment to any one, I'm just saying in general.

You are wise, and I like the way you explained the situation that is Bella & how some projects end up in someone else's lap. It's only in dramas itself that there's a hideous, lecherous director & the proverbial casting couch. Red tape in real life isn't all that easy to overcome, and with all eyes watching it's no small matter to snatch roles off anyone.

P

PrincessKarina

I am also NOT a fan of Bella. But I feel when celebs work hard especially with more experienced stars than themselves they can really improve. Bella to me appears to try too hard at certain scenes. I tried watching her lakorns but dang maybe it’s her mouth that bugs me. I can never finish any of her lakorns. JJ and Bella’s SJ series was the only part I didn’t finish. Yes I agree her make up makes her look OLD. And she isn’t too bright at her interviews. She needs classes on how to answer those interview questions more professionally! I also feel it’s annoying to laugh more than answer questions! Again, I agree anyone especially actors and actresses have room for improvement always! :thumbup:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Haha, I would say I’m still not her big fan nor a real fan but I do admit she’s a very strong actress. I like how she translates her every character on screen. I don’t think she has chemistry with her koojin at all, so I never bothered with them but she and Pope do rock on with their chemistry! Yes, her mouth/over-doing it or exaggeration bugs me a little, maybe that’s why I don’t find her pretty when talking with over expression.:confused0: But I am excited for her Reynu role in KK! She’ll def do well!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I like her.. i have read that she is idk stuck up? I can’t remember if that’s what they said but it never rub me the wrong way. I use to really like goody/perfect girls but now I’m just like whatever, just have good acting skills. I’m not too big on this whole goody girl image anymore. Sometime’s Bella’s acting comes off a little force but nothing too bad, i seriously think she’s one the better ones in Ch3. I especially love that she’s not taking the same koojin route and she takes her career seriously.
I’m so glad she is getting the attention she deserves too.

And I agree, how can anyone snatch someone else’s work? Its all up to her bosses, if they want her to do something or not.

Anyways I always thought she was really serious and looks mean but during BPS’s bloopers and pictures, she seems so bubbly and cute haha. I would want to be friends with her.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am neutral with Bella. I actually Like her, even though I haven’t come around to watching any of her lakorn in full yet, but I did get myself a DVD copy of Plerng Boon, just haven’t watched it yet lolZ. I have said it many times before and will say it again she definitely has alot of potiential. Definitely one of the best actress in ch3 from her generations. I saw a scene of her James J, not sure which lakorn it was but they were in bed together :facepalm: I actually thought they had great chemistry from that short scene I saw.

Bella does look bitchy and stuck up, but going through her pics on IG and how she interacts with other people from events and BTS . She seems pretty friendly to me . :thumbup:

Zen G

sarNie Egg
Bpoop phaep saniwaat is the second lakorn I've watched. I didn't know her back then since i'm new to thai series. I thought she was really good, especially with comedy. She's absolutely one of the reasons why I got hooked with it. She's hilarious. Really good actress.

P

PrincessKarina

i like her acting. she does give stuck up vibes but she is probably down to earth in reality. i feel like bella does not like yaya and vice versa but you cant like everyone so thats understandable.
Lol that’s funny because a few people mentioned that. :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I love bella and have watched a couple of her lakorns and i liked all of them. I love her acting and i personally think shes one of the best actresses ch3 has right now. In the beginning when i first saw her in padiwarada i searched her up on youtibe and watched some of her interviews and i never thought she has a stuck up or bitchy vibe to her. Usually i can spot a fake or mean person from a mile away and i get no bad vibes from her. I was shocked to see how much controversy surrounds her! For me i dont really trust things the media puts out without evidence to prove stuff. But anyways i really like bella as an actress

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
i like her acting. she does give stuck up vibes but she is probably down to earth in reality. i feel like bella does not like yaya and vice versa but you cant like everyone so thats understandable.
Lol that’s funny because a few people mentioned that. :p
Haha I think anything that comes into competition between them.. they not friends lol Bella wasn’t close to ny either so maybe there’s that barrier...

But I’m interested in Na and Bella currently lol :p

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I was neutral with Bella at first. Saw her in that first series with JJ, but didn’t find her pretty and acting was lacking. Didn’t like the lakorns with Mark or Andrew either. I only start liking her in Padiwarida, she showed a different side of her acting. Then when BPS aired is when I totally love her and find her really pretty!! Haha. Some actresses just takes a little longer to like and some I like them at first, but later on just don’t care for them anymore. Bella has creeped up to my 2nd top actresses from ch3. Got to admit that she is the luckiest one out of the top actresses from ch3. She gets to star with many actors and in different genre lakorns, and lead one of the highest ratings lakorn for ch3. She knows how to pick her lakorns that’s for sure.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was neutral with Bella at first. Saw her in that first series with JJ, but didn’t find her pretty and acting was lacking. Didn’t like the lakorns with Mark or Andrew either. I only start liking her in Padiwarida, she showed a different side of her acting. Then when BPS aired is when I totally love her and find her really pretty!! Haha. Some actresses just takes a little longer to like and some I like them at first, but later on just don’t care for them anymore. Bella has creeped up to my 2nd top actresses from ch3. Got to admit that she is the luckiest one out of the top actresses from ch3. She gets to start with many actors and in different genre lakorns, and lead one of the highest ratings lakorn for ch3. She knows how to pick her lakorns that’s for sure.
Agree!

I was pretty neutral too until BPS came along. She's my #2 of her generation!
I've seen many of her interviews and she doesn't come across as stuck up or rude at all. She looks great with just about anyone!