What is your opinion on Bella Ranee Campen

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Could someone please tell me why people hate Bella? I am surprise that she has a lot of haters. What did she do for people to hate her?
Thank you.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Could someone please tell me why people hate Bella? I am surprise that she has a lot of haters. What did she do for people to hate her?
Thank you.
Shes had a lot of rumors spread about her regarding her attitude and some people think she was a 3rd hand in aum a and nat benedeti's marriage.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you SuzieJ for the information. I don't know who Aum and Nat Benedeti are. Could you please tell me who they are?
Thank you again.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Thank you SuzieJ for the information. I don't know who Aum and Nat Benedeti are. Could you please tell me who they are?
Thank you again.
Aum Atichart is a very famous actor. Hes 37 years old and his most famous lakorn is Jam Loey Rak. His koojin was in that lakorn with him. Her name is aff. I would recommend you to watch some of his lakorns. Hes an amazing actor. Heres is a link to see a list of all of his lakorns.
https://sharerice.com/index.php?title=Aum_Atichart_Chumnanon
Nat Myria Benedeti is his wife and shes a singer and actress. I dont really know any of her lakorns though.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Aum Atichart is a very famous actor. Hes 37 years old and his most famous lakorn is Jam Loey Rak. His koojin was in that lakorn with him. Her name is aff. I would recommend you to watch some of his lakorns. Hes an amazing actor. Heres is a link to see a list of all of his lakorns.
https://sharerice.com/index.php?title=Aum_Atichart_Chumnanon
Nat Myria Benedeti is his wife and shes a singer and actress. I dont really know any of her lakorns though.
Thank you very much SuzieJ for the link. Oh, that's him. I am watching Plerng Chimplee right now. I am at episode 3, and I love this lakorn. I found out about Bella in February 22, 2018, and I instantly fell in love with her acting. My first lakorn of Bella is Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat.
I am now her biggest fan. I am going to binge watch all her lakorns.

Anyway, I don't get involve in her personal love life, and I don't judge her. I am here because I love her acting.
Thank you again.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Thank you very much SuzieJ for the link. Oh, that's him. I am watching Plerng Chimplee right now. I am at episode 3, and I love this lakorn. I found out about Bella in February 22, 2018, and I instantly fell in love with her acting. My first lakorn of Bella is Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat.
I am now her biggest fan. I am going to binge watch all her lakorns.

Anyway, I don't get involve in her personal love life, and I don't judge her. I am here because I love her acting.
Thank you again.
Yes bella is an amazing actress. You should try to watch her in Padiwarda next. Thats one of my favorite lakorns. Her koojin james ji is in that lakorn with her. I loved her in Bpoop phaeh saniwat too! And no problem.let me know if you have any other questions

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
I love Bella especially from her Lakorns with JJ. She’s cool I don’t know about her personality in real life but she’s look like a kind n classy female

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Yes bella is an amazing actress. You should try to watch her in Padiwarda next. Thats one of my favorite lakorns. Her koojin james ji is in that lakorn with her. I loved her in Bpoop phaeh saniwat too! And no problem.let me know if you have any other questions
Thank you SuzieJ. By the way, what is Koojin?
Is Bella not that popular in Thailand because I see so many people hate her, which makes me sad because she is a really good actress.
Thanks again.

meredo

sarNie Egg
Thank you.
yes too many things people hate about her. she seemed to utilize men to get on, either James J or Weir. like she kept denying weir as her boyfriend because she wanna maintain the koojin and after that didnt work out she sought other business opputunity with weir, you saw that she quickly was making the relationship into profits. she just cant make a career without her male partners. and she is so fake about maintaining a good image that she "was forced to make the relationship public because weir was pursuing her so hard " the truth is she just needs a new means to make money.

also people hate her for her poor acting skills which is cringe worthy. especially a lot of her picking on roles are innocent and harmless girls while her face looks like an evil supporting actress in lakorns.

and also she was reported to interfere with aum's marriage even though she said it is not her. but we know the news is truth because his wife unfollowed her on instagram.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
yes too many things people hate about her. she seemed to utilize men to get on, either James J or Weir. like she kept denying weir as her boyfriend because she wanna maintain the koojin and after that didnt work out she sought other business opputunity with weir, you saw that she quickly was making the relationship into profits. she just cant make a career without her male partners. and she is so fake about maintaining a good image that she "was forced to make the relationship public because weir was pursuing her so hard " the truth is she just needs a new means to make money.

also people hate her for her poor acting skills which is cringe worthy. especially a lot of her picking on roles are innocent and harmless girls while her face looks like an evil supporting actress in lakorns.

and also she was reported to interfere with aum's marriage even though she said it is not her. but we know the news is truth because his wife unfollowed her on instagram.
Dang you must really hate her lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
She isnt the only one trying to hook up with another male just to profit and benefit from it. Some people will come and go quickly and dont last in the spotlight....

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Maybe that you got from the situation but everyone free have their opinion but i want to add one thing don’t forget ch3 really love koojin so elder have their hands on it trying pushing them and keep the status because we all know they love koojins and if they lose their koojin status they will be neglected there are alot examples but no name also bella and weir dated for a few years but I think they both kept hush about it because bella was young and weir didn’t want his relationship to be in the spotlight again and the only reason they came out because the rumors going around with weir so she had came forward, with aum he had a relationship before marriage but it wasn’t bella it was someone younger and don’t forget she was already with weir , for her acting she is really good to me she has been able to try new role and pushing forward also for her looks she is mature and beautiful to me but like i said people have different standards which is totally fine.
Thank you very much S.J.M for the explanation. Now I understand it more why people hate Bella.

OMG!!!!! Bella has a boyfriend!!!!! I did not know that she has a boyfriend because I just discovered her a couple months ago. Do you have any picture of him?

I agree with you that Bella is an excellent actress. I fell in love with her acting while watching Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat.
Now I am her biggest fan.
Thank you again.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Well his name is weir sukollawat and he is a very famous actor and he is being around industry for a long time and he has some pretty good lakorn you should check it out also he is from channel 7 it is a rival of channel 3 which bella belong too it is also one of factor that they kept private about the relationship and they also met during shooting a movie (fatherland) which never got released.
View attachment 16995
View attachment 16991 View attachment 16992 View attachment 16993
Thank you very much S.J.M for the pictures. Bella's boyfriend is so handsome!
Both are gorgeous and handsome. What a beautiful couple they make.

meredo

sarNie Egg
Maybe that you got from the situation but everyone free have their opinion but i want to add one thing don’t forget ch3 really love koojin so elder have their hands on it trying pushing them and keep the status because we all know they love koojins and if they lose their koojin status they will be neglected there are alot examples but no name also bella and weir dated for a few years but I think they both kept hush about it because bella was young and weir didn’t want his relationship to be in the spotlight again and the only reason they came out because the rumors going around with weir so she had came forward, with aum he had a relationship before marriage but it wasn’t bella it was someone younger and don’t forget she was already with weir , for her acting she is really good to me she has been able to try new role and pushing forward also for her looks she is mature and beautiful to me but like i said people have different standards which is totally fine.
oh wow " for her acting she is really good to me" i guess that explained your standard

meredo

sarNie Egg
Dang you must really hate her lol
i dont hate her i simply think she is the last actress i am going to fancy because i simply couldnt find anything i like about her lol, trust me i tried. i cant not approve her cringe worthy acting, nor her intervention in other peoples marriage, nor her utilization of male partners (koojin or real life) nor how her fans willing to blindlessly defend her by ignoring the above and bending their integrity

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Personally I feel like Bella isn’t into that whole koojin stuff much. I mean compared to other actresses. She could’ve dated JJ if she wanted to.

Plus in a cheating scandal i wonder why the girl always gets bashed instead.

meredo

sarNie Egg
Well that’s your opinion about her acting and beauty everyone is free that have opinions and we all have different standards ,plus if you meant me by defending her i just said things the way i saw it and read it and knowing it I don’t defend people blindly because believe me in my life i grow up too quickly and know the difference between explaining(show my narrative) and defend blindly(which personally i think it worse than lying, a virus ) plus in lakorn world we all know people love koojins specifically ch3 they always want each of girls have their own koojin if not well they stuck in the same phase of their career also i do feel same way about a few actress & actor they consider the best and beautiful but they are blah to me i just don’t care about them.(Thought & opinion & criticism are always welcome that what make us unique and different make us move forward but hate is never welcome because it is just waste of energy).
you can say all you like about personal opinion and stuff but the facts are facts and the facts include nat unfollowed her on IG and utilizing male partners in and out of lakorns and i KNOW you would have millions of excuses for this and also for her sad acting skills. my personal opinion is you are just another fan who is willing to sacrifice their integrity to defend their idol

and also if you say thats my personal opinion and doesnt matter to you then why you got so heated and so defensive and wanna argue your way around?