• Total voters

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
somebody finally voted for libra.

but still no roosters or pisces.

and what's wrong with libras? :D

judyp

sarNie Adult
wait wait. im a pisces!! wooohoo! only one reppin here. haha. for chinese, im a fire rabbit. my dad has this book on the chinese signs..all i remember is that those born the year of the rabbit tends to be sensitive (which is soo true for me!). <_<

edit:

something i found about fire rabbits. http://www.paranormality.com/rabbit.shtml

The Rabbit (TU)
Ruler of the hours 5am to 7am
Direction - East
Season - Spring/March
Fixed element - Wood negative
Yin/Yang - Yin

Personality Traits:
People born under the year of the Rabbit tend to be fortunately blessed, strong willed, hate disagreements, careful, unobtrusive, systematic and confident. The Rabbit is one of the most fortunate of all the Chinese star signs. With their live and let live attitude toward life they don't often get into trouble and seldom make enemies. Although they can often put themselves first due to their fondness for comfort, they are considerate, kind and thoughtful towards others. Rabbits are said to be elegant and kindly and the Rabbit is the symbol of long life. They are said to draw their life energy from the moon. Although being graceful, kind and sensitive and leading tranquil lives, they do have a tendency towards being removed, indifferent and somewhat temperamental. In business they do tend to be fortunate but this comes from being shrewd, crafty and hardnosed. On the whole the Rabbit likes an easy, good time and gives sensible solid advice, although they do shy away from commitments.

The year of the Rabbit: is in sharp contrast to the explosive year of the tiger. It is a year of placidity and respite where little will be set in stone; a carefree happy year that will be both temperate and relaxed.

The Fire Rabbit - loving, unobtrusive, sensitive, perceptive and motivated by appreciation.

The Fire Rabbit Years
2 Feb 1927 to 22 Jan 1928
29 Jan 1987 to 16 Feb 1988

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
waa FINALLY! ^_^ Now the zodiac is complete! (WOW -->me dork<--) The last sign of the zodiac. Thanks for reppin judy.

I don't know much about chinese astrology, but I do not pisces are sensitive too because they're water signs. huhu

judyp

sarNie Adult
waa FINALLY! ^_^ Now the zodiac is complete! (WOW -->me dork<--) The last sign of the zodiac. Thanks for reppin judy.
I don't know much about chinese astrology, but I do not pisces are sensitive too because they're water signs. huhu
lol. yeah. i know. im just full of sensitivity! so don't mind me when i take things to the balls. :loool: hahah. kidding!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Cancer : Monkey =)

jieb~ im with you...dont know the other signs...i once knew back in my jr high days...reading horoscopes on a daily basis~ cant leave the house without calling the free horoscope hotline to see how my day will turn out LOL...goodness im over that phase!

my lil sister is a libra/pig *fiesty one at that! <_<