What's your type/spec?

cecilia

Staff member
Lol our lists seem a bit demanding now lol I'll just ask for a simple man with a good heart in hope that the other traits are hidden and not exposed yet lol

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
There are bound to be fights, arguments and misunderstandings in every relationship. I may have all these list of qualities in a man but in the end, I want a man who can compromise and someone who will not abandon me when hard time comes. He doesn't need to be perfect and no one else is without flaws. He can complain about my meals but still appreciate that I put food on the table. He can argue with me, even when it comes to petty things as long as no physical abuse is involved. He can drink and party but should know the limits.

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
Such a demanding lists ladies....!!!
I like girls that are not picky when it comes to eating. I don't even care about shopping much because I love shopping myself.I like girls sharing the same faith as I am due to less argument I guess. I like honesty and down to earth girls. hope they can cook and clean after themselves though, I do not like dirtiness in women.

sarN

sarNie Granny
O' no , we might agrue already if we get together lol. I might not share the same faith as u . I do love a man with religious bg but i tend to scar those type away , cuz am sinned , o'beachboy , do pray for me.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
LOL...I forgot about a few traits I look for in men & now reading more posts from the ladies & a gentleman in here, I will add more men's traits I prefer to my never ending list :lol:.

- Intelligent: I find a not so good/bad looking guy attractive if he is smart 
- Considerate, Humble, Gallant: I find these traits attractive also
- Non smokers, non alcohol drinkers, non illegal drug users, not a gambler: I grew up in a household smoke, gambling, alcohol & illegal drug free so I definitely prefer my future household to be the same
- Non picky eaters & food wasters: I am both non picky eater & food waster; I go by this phrase "eat to live not live to eat" & it bothers me to see food being wasted when they are edible.

I thought my list was getting shorter but nope...to be continued, maybe??....LOL :loool:  

Just thought of some more traits, traits that are not easily revealed:
- Non jealous type
- Not verbally/physically abusive
- Not greedy/selfish

fun

Expired Sarnie
never-ending list lol

Religion is such a touchy subject. I don't think I mind if my future partner does not share the same faith. There are very few couple who are ever so understanding that makes it thru life together.

cecilia

Staff member
I feel if people can be friends without religion clashes then they can be happily married without running on each other toes -- but that's probably just me with my naive/poor heart thinking lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
fun said:
My types only exist in drama lol

Oh Fun... this surely hits the spot alright 555.  Sigh.. :( :p

When you watch a lot of dramas... you collect every aspect you like from characters that... it is hard to state exactly what your type can be.... that is for my case.  I love too many people or should I say characters too... that it's hard to choose what type.  I guess I like any types.  *coughcough*  I can't excatly state what types or specs yet. Hmmm.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
a kind man. that's all. kind. truthful. understanding. compassionate. caring. loving. work hard for life.

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
I have this crazy idea ever since I was a girl , sound silly but i always hoped one day a man will buy me a comb & use it on my hair. I love mess hair therefore I comb my hair like twice a week & till this day my mom still comb my hair every chance she get hahaha ^^^ I guess if a man does this I will marry him.

Bwahaha! This reminds me of this romance novel I read before, "The DeBurgh Bride" by Deborah Simmons. The novel's hero is my ideal guy, he literally has a scene where he brushes and untangles the girl's hair and after that she fell in love with him.  :lol:

I say I'm quite picky with men, but after I reached a certain age when spinsterhood is no longer an option but a clear end point, I've come to a conclusion that my type is a VANILLA MAN. You know how in harem animes, girls would normally pick either the most handsome one, the most funny one, the most caring one or the bad boy. then there would always be that character that no one really cares about - that to me is the vanilla man. (concrete example - Mitsukake of Fusigi Yuugi). In the long run, the vanilla man is the most stable among all the other exceptional and noteworthy men. Usually the vanilla man also has no issues, no hang ups, and is easy to please as long as you get to know him better. I call him a vanilla man because vanilla flavor is so basic, so simple, it's the base of most ice cream flavors. It sounds gloomy but as you get older, your taste leans more towards the simple ones and you get to appreciate its beauty after mulling over it and savoring it carefully. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Vanilla man , sound yummy , why do I feel like a pervert all the sudden when I picture vanilla ice cream *slap face* lolll . There really no perfect man, it only happen in Romance Land , we girls just have to except their flaw or die an old maid HAHA my worst fear ! I rather have a man that break my heart than to never experiments love at all, at least just to give me those babies I want so oooo much, to hell w/ man, it those babies I want to hold lol.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Definitely a guy like Lipda (Peter) from Ab Rak Online. My perfect guy has to be: honest, supportive, mature, funny, and social. Sounds like Lipda alright! Lol!

I agree!!!!!!!!

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
040156 said:

I say I'm quite picky with men, but after I reached a certain age when spinsterhood is no longer an option but a clear end point, I've come to a conclusion that my type is a VANILLA MAN. You know how in harem animes, girls would normally pick either the most handsome one, the most funny one, the most caring one or the bad boy. then there would always be that character that no one really cares about - that to me is the vanilla man. (concrete example - Mitsukake of Fusigi Yuugi). In the long run, the vanilla man is the most stable among all the other exceptional and noteworthy men. Usually the vanilla man also has no issues, no hang ups, and is easy to please as long as you get to know him better. I call him a vanilla man because vanilla flavor is so basic, so simple, it's the base of most ice cream flavors. It sounds gloomy but as you get older, your taste leans more towards the simple ones and you get to appreciate its beauty after mulling over it and savoring it carefully. 
Wow, I never thought of this but the vanilla man sounds perfect..... I also loved Fushigi Yugi. I cried so much in that anime. Sorry, I'm getting off topic here but your description sounds very ideal especially for a complicated woman like me.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I want me a man like Sesshomaru....he is almost perfect...almost.

He has little patience for those he doesn't care for lol. He's very cut dry and to the point. But when he does care...there such deep compassion and gentle of him. He doesn't let anyone in so easily but when he does it's for keep. He's capable of caring but to get there you have to deserve it lol. Those kind of men makes the best husband because once they love...they love. Hmmm....maybe Sesshomaru only exist in an anime. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
O' no housewife , you married , no more idea man HAHAHA leave it for us single , hopelessly romantic girls 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Is the fever series any good? Dani was what 14? I read a little review here and there but did not read the series yet. I want to pick up on one so wasn't sure if it's something worth picking up on.