What's your type/spec?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
Is the fever series any good? Dani was what 14? I read a little review here and there but did not read the series yet. I want to pick up on one so wasn't sure if it's something worth picking up on.
Yes it is very good. Dani is 14 but by the end of the series, she should be 17. The fever series starts with Mac in DarkFever.

sarN

sarNie Granny
O' no, my heart is already on life support do not finish it HAHAHA I will quietly go watch my slap/kiss lakorn & just be content.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
no what magic mike ?
Omg girl

Starts at 1:39 http://youtu.be/JEasG4V_iR0

Saw it with my girls on sunday night, came home and bf asked how was the story. For the life of me I don't even remember the story, just the dances hahaha. I know where I'm going for my bday! Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOoo i love Ellen. The last movie i watch was 50 shade of Gray HAHAHA no dance move there 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I finally watched 50 Shades of Grey but I found myself clicking the fast forward button almost throughout it lol. Christian Grey is not my type lol.

Ms.Zoe

So I just finished the movies Insurgent & Divergent yesterday. I did not know so I watched Insurgent first which was a little confusing for me at first. I like it so I watched Divergent right afterwards. Divergent explained Insurgent so if you are interested in these 2 movies, watch Divergent first :lol:.

I like both. I am glad that I watched both & was not disappointed at all due to Tobias/Four. He is boyfriend material. The actor who plays him is quite good looking! I kind of knew him from Golden Boy tv show even though I have not watched an episode of it. Somehow he & the tv show did not interest me then just yesterday while I was looking for movies to watch, Insurgent seemed interesting & I was surprised to see Theo James (the actor) in it. And wow he portrays Tobias/Four really good! Made me fell for Tobias/Four!

So briefly, Tobias/Four is my type of boyfriend in movies :lol:, good looking (cute face, full lips, emotional eyes), tall, dark, strong, loyal, protective of his girlfriend/woman, leader qualities, fighter qualities, & he has awesome tattoos. These tattoos even though I am not a fan of tattoos but my goodness they look awesome on him, making him more manly :lol:.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooo I need to check them movie out then^^^ . honestly , even though I work in a tattoo shop ,surrounded by ppl w/ tattoo , I personally do not like them , some ppl went over board w/ tattoo , a little is OK but extream tattoo that cover your whole body are soo unattractive !

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
My preppy looking bf shocked me when I saw his tats after we got together. Didn't know I dating a wild guy haha. I would like one too but needles scares me.

Tobias is hot.

sarN

sarNie Granny
99% of guys in the state have some kind of tattoo , I begin to think it's a masculine thing now lolll as soon as they hit 18 years old. Girls are almost as bad , now a days , tattoo on boobies are hot HAHAHA Mexican love it. I'm not afraid of needle , I just like the skin I was born with but for men , I prefer their tattoo anywhere beside the neck !!! Soo ugly right there.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ew yes neck tats are so disgusting. My friend got a cherry blossom tattoo across her back, it was pretty hot. If only I dare lol.

Okay, so this is my type of guy:

- Business professional but not a smartass...nor a dumbass
- Not conceited with his own looks or talent but confident
- Dedicate 100% of his time to his work (I don't like lazy guys) but also 100% to his family. Busy, work/family-oriented guys are attractive.
- Support wife and kids in whatever good they do and help them achieve their goals
- One that can cook because when wifey isn't home you can't just feed the kids pizza and junk! 
- "We need a breathe of fresh air" when we fight type and not "I don't have time for this shit."
- Most of all, loyal, respectful, and have a sense of humor

Now is that too hard to ask for?! This is my 2016 resolution! LOL. 

Ms.Zoe

Yay!!! Finally see you guys commented!
** Spoiler alert:
when he showed his tattoos on his back that is when he turned around & kissed her for the first time :pervie:, I like when the guy makes the first move lol

Extreme tattoo all over the body are unattractive & scary! The back is a good place for tattoos, just don't go overboard though. I like my skin too, if I ever going to get something on my skin then that would be permanent makeup for my eyes but I do not like seeing my eyes all red & swollen :no:.

This fanmade trailer Fifty Shades of Grey - Divergent style is well made, though there were a few scenes from 50 Shades of Grey & etc. I thought it was funny that we were talking about 50 Shades of Grey & I mentioned about Divergent lol. There is a 1 second blooper at the end lol. Oh one more thing, Allegiant will come out in theaters March 18, 2016! It is a continuation of Insurgent.

http://youtu.be/CRE6Ag0IWGk/spoiler%5D

Cr to rightful owner as tagged on video

sarN

sarNie Granny
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Okay, so this is my type of guy:

- Business professional but not a smartass...nor a dumbass
- Not conceited with his own looks or talent but confident
- Dedicate 100% of his time to his work (I don't like lazy guys) but also 100% to his family. Busy, work/family-oriented guys are attractive.
- Support wife and kids in whatever good they do and help them achieve their goals
- One that can cook because when wifey isn't home you can't just feed the kids pizza and junk! 
- "We need a breathe of fresh air" when we fight type and not "I don't have time for this shit."
- Most of all, loyal, respectful, and have a sense of humor

Now is that too hard to ask for?! This is my 2016 resolution! LOL. 
Lord, I need more prayer on this one lolll , start with me praying first.

Ms.Zoe said:
Yay!!! Finally see you guys commented!
** Spoiler alert:
when he showed his tattoos on his back that is when he turned around & kissed her for the first time :pervie:, I like when the guy makes the first move lol
Extreme tattoo all over the body are unattractive & scary! The back is a good place for tattoos, just don't go overboard though. I like my skin too, if I ever going to get something on my skin then that would be permanent makeup for my eyes but I do not like seeing my eyes all red & swollen :no:.
This fanmade trailer Fifty Shades of Grey - Divergent style is well made, though there were a few scenes from 50 Shades of Grey & etc. I thought it was funny that we were talking about 50 Shades of Grey & I mentioned about Divergent lol. There is a 1 second blooper at the end lol. Oh one more thing, Allegiant will come out in theaters March 18, 2016! It is a continuation of Insurgent.
http://youtu.be/CRE6Ag0IWGk/spoiler
Cr to rightful owner as tagged on video
Ohhhhh I have to check it out now

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
My spec keeps on changing as time keeps on going. But no matter how cute or handsome you are, once you showcase your big ego, then it's a bye bye, lol. I'm actually scared of getting into relationships these days since no one is sincere anymore. I just want a genuine person who'll want to succeed in life like I do. But now my life only consists of school, just too tired to think about boys, except my P'eks, they are the only exception. I don't like wasting time on boys who is trying to play hard to get or dumbs you down, so I'll rather pay attention to fantasy P'eks,definitely a 21st century girl, not dependent on having a relationship even though it does seem nice to have someone to lean on once in a while.