Which nang'aek was the worst and the weakest?

jun ji

sarNie Egg
There's a favorite nang'aek thread which I thought was fun. Now let's list our least favorite of weakest nang'aek that made you want to scream. Here's my pick.

Hands down, Beeyachat from Ngao Asoke 2008!! I don't get how she let's the nang'lai hit, yell, and frame her, and still she tries to protect her abuser.

So who's yours? :D
Well, you can't really blame her, can you? She was considered Khun Wi's "servant/helper" and as one, you can't do anything to those who are "above" you. Plus, she probably was considering that Khun Wi's parents took her in when she had no one so it was a way to repay them back by doing all of her biddings and that includes the abuse too. If it were me, I'd jump kick her and make her see stars.

I loved that drama though. Loved the cat and mouse game of Pbi and Mon.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I also hate n'eks that are a bitch to p'ek for no reason but yet are all so nice and forgiving to the bad people. Personally one of my most hated n'ek roles was Fang in Hua Jai Sila. I wanted her to die so bad. She was like the perfect representation of every annoying characteristic I hated in a n'ek all collected in one.
Not only was she very annoying but stupid. Am I being too harsh? That lakorn made me dislike her as an actress. But when other nang ek does it, I seem to be fine with it. Wierd huh?

transcend89

sarNie Adult
I agree, I avoided the lakorn and just watched the ending, because the nang eak from Ngao Asoke 2008 made me want to just shoot her. LOL.

Also, any nang eak that gets beat around and not stand up for themselves. Which include Bee Namthip from some of the older lakorn. Now she's a beast.

Then the nang eak from Kwarm Lup Kong Superstar, Gosh, why she let herself gets frame.

If nang eak is stupid, I usually stop watching and wait till the end.

lol me too how did you know...i just can't stand those goodie too shoes n'ek they make me want to scream at the top of my lungs...but then again if i'm mad the directors have achieved their goal

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Peung was a weak n'ek, but she was not irritating to me.

Best was so irritating in kwarm lub kong superstar. OMG! I hated her!

I don't know her name but she played n'ek in Jao sao salum...I hate her too. I think she played as A'lan in Aum and Aff's latest lakorn (chinese opera). Gosh...she was such a bad weak n'ek.

Many more...URGH!!!

solin

sarNie Adult
Peung - Ngao Asoke : I just want to hit her more lol.
View - Kaew Lorm Petch : She seems ok at first but now she is just stupid.
Aff - Jamleu Ruk : I so couldn't stand her that I stoped watching.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sorry folks....But I reallllyyyyyy hated Aff in Jai Rao. I was hoping she'd hurry up and die in the first epi.
Same here, but I didn't want her to die at all! She got me pissed. Why couldn't she had just tell him the truth? She didn't even clearify things when Vic kept misunderstanding. But Fang on the other hand, straight up got me annoyed with her character, I guess that was a very powerful lakorn because I just dislike her as an actress too after watching it :loool: . Soriya also got me mad in JLR. Her loyality to Sansanee just ......... :angry:

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
So agree ^^ I think Aff is a great actress, but she can get soo annoying. In Jai Rao I didn't know if I wanted to continue for Ken or just end it because Aff was killing me alive. Also in JLR, enough is enough, you are not their slave because you think they saved you. GRRRRR.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Lome, you started this thread without even telling me?

You know I got beef with Mintha from HJS...she was the worst n'ek for me...I don't care if you're related to the bad guys, there are lines you just don't cross...like telling them the little boy they tortured is still alive...I hated her so badly...and Bie was the best p'ek ever...He still loved even though she's not worth loving...I never understood why he loved her so much...

But then, in come KLP's Namphet...

I didn't even have to watch it, just by going to Lyn's blog, I know...she wins this award indefinitely...She finds out she's really the rich daughter, that the servant's daughter is going around killing and hurting people just so she can keep her fake identity...she finds out her "mom" never loved her because she wasn't her daughter...so what does she do? Leave the only family she has to give that psychotic chick a life she doesn't deserve...that's so stupid...she has an older brother that we know loves her, and if she let him know they're siblings, maybe losing her to Win wouldn't hurt so bad...the grandmother that finally accepts her...and the mother she's always wanted, who was kind to her without knowing she was her daughter...It's like leaving her family and loved ones with the devil...Who does that?!!! I gave her props for standing up to Gaew Gao at times, but she's just laying down to die and letting Gaew Gao walk over her to get what she wants...all n'eks aside...no one in the history of n'eks can be as stupid as Namphet.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i don't see any one was the worst na'ek cuz they just portrait the character in there...so if you portrait a poor character then you gonna get torture and abuse and you can't say anything about that cuz you just living like a slave...for example the poor can't go against the rich people, even if you tried the rich are still gonna win...we all see that in lakorn, but director tend to change a real plot of life to a make believe reality....so don't complain about a na'ek who portrait poor character....that is how she have to act...if she used her power like the rich then the na'ek will be as bad as the na'rai....even worser than the na'rai...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i don't see any one was the worst na'ek cuz they just portrait the character in there...so if you portrait a poor character then you gonna get torture and abuse and you can't say anything about that cuz you just living like a slave...for example the poor can't go against the rich people, even if you tried the rich are still gonna win...we all see that in lakorn, but director tend to change a real plot of life to a make believe reality....so don't complain about a na'ek who portrait poor character....that is how she have to act...if she used her power like the rich then the na'ek will be as bad as the na'rai....even worser than the na'rai...
If you put it that way yes, but Mintra (Fang) from Hua Jai Sila is by far on my list; the most stupid, the most weakest, the most worst nang ek ever. She couldn't stand up to her snobbish step sister and evil step mother. Why does she tell her everyone that Sila is Tun when obviously Tun's step mother wanted to kill him and if they know that he's alive, they will want to kill him again. Hello earth to pluto, what in the world was she thinking. She points out that Sila is Tun but then she kept on asking "Are you Tun?"... "You are Tun!"... "I know that you're Tun."... "Are you Tun?" I wanted to strangle her. Pra ek does nothing wrong but she keeps siding with the bad people when obviously you can tell with your eyes close who was wrong and who was right. Okay I will stop with it because for 1 you can tell I am bias after watching Hua Jai Sila I come to dislike Fang as a nang ek. I adore her as a supporting cast. I loved her in that one lakorn Ruk Dai Mai... something something. The one with Kade and Cheer as lead pranangs and Nam and Poo as second lead.

Mann

Oh in Ging Kha Lhong - I wanted her to die sooo bad in that lakorn, I rather had her die then her Mom , which was Ae.
Aff in JLR - Couldn't stand her screaming, she was annoying, and didn't like how she respected Sunsanee so much just cause when they were kids she thought she saved her life.
Peung in Ngao Asoke - Wanted to kill her in every episode. Even my parents wanted to go into the t.v. and smack some sense into her.

I think theres more and everyone has their moment of having an annoying character :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Aum P. in Pin Mook. She's all tough talked in that lakorn, but she let the bad peoples beats her up and not doing anything about it. :rolleyes:

Ana

sarNie Adult
BEST [Kwarm Laub Superstar] :rolleyes:

She was downright annoying, weak and can't act -_- <_<

Namfon [Preksa Sawad] :rolleyes:

Too weak for my taste. And Chatchai was just gross <_<

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
If you put it that way yes, but Mintra (Fang) from Hua Jai Sila is by far on my list; the most stupid, the most weakest, the most worst nang ek ever. She couldn't stand up to her snobbish step sister and evil step mother. Why does she tell her everyone that Sila is Tun when obviously Tun's step mother wanted to kill him and if they know that he's alive, they will want to kill him again. Hello earth to pluto, what in the world was she thinking. She points out that Sila is Tun but then she kept on asking "Are you Tun?"... "You are Tun!"... "I know that you're Tun."... "Are you Tun?" I wanted to strangle her. Pra ek does nothing wrong but she keeps siding with the bad people when obviously you can tell with your eyes close who was wrong and who was right. Okay I will stop with it because for 1 you can tell I am bias after watching Hua Jai Sila I come to dislike Fang as a nang ek. I adore her as a supporting cast. I loved her in that one lakorn Ruk Dai Mai... something something. The one with Kade and Cheer as lead pranangs and Nam and Poo as second lead.

Wow, expressing your opinion huh? I agree!!!! She wasn't too bad in the ghost lakorn, but the character was still annoying, so I waited to watch the ending.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Well, you can't really blame her, can you? She was considered Khun Wi's "servant/helper" and as one, you can't do anything to those who are "above" you. Plus, she probably was considering that Khun Wi's parents took her in when she had no one so it was a way to repay them back by doing all of her biddings and that includes the abuse too. If it were me, I'd jump kick her and make her see stars.

I loved that drama though. Loved the cat and mouse game of Pbi and Mon.
what about when she wasn't Wiyada's servant, but instead she was Mon's Mom's caregiver? She still let Wiyada abuse her still. Earlier in the lakorn when she was Wiyada's servant, the abuse from Wiyada was moderate, but when she wasn't anymore, the abuse was worst.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Lome, you started this thread without even telling me?

You know I got beef with Mintha from HJS...she was the worst n'ek for me...I don't care if you're related to the bad guys, there are lines you just don't cross...like telling them the little boy they tortured is still alive...I hated her so badly...and Bie was the best p'ek ever...He still loved even though she's not worth loving...I never understood why he loved her so much...

But then, in come KLP's Namphet...

I didn't even have to watch it, just by going to Lyn's blog, I know...she wins this award indefinitely...She finds out she's really the rich daughter, that the servant's daughter is going around killing and hurting people just so she can keep her fake identity...she finds out her "mom" never loved her because she wasn't her daughter...so what does she do? Leave the only family she has to give that psychotic chick a life she doesn't deserve...that's so stupid...she has an older brother that we know loves her, and if she let him know they're siblings, maybe losing her to Win wouldn't hurt so bad...the grandmother that finally accepts her...and the mother she's always wanted, who was kind to her without knowing she was her daughter...It's like leaving her family and loved ones with the devil...Who does that?!!! I gave her props for standing up to Gaew Gao at times, but she's just laying down to die and letting Gaew Gao walk over her to get what she wants...all n'eks aside...no one in the history of n'eks can be as stupid as Namphet.
lol.. girl.. yeah, I know you got beef with Mintha. Hahaha..... I wonder what will you do if you were in the lakorn with her.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
I would have to say...

Kob in her first lakorn with Stefan... her loyalty to Khem is just crossing the line of loyalty...it's ANNOYING. I stopped watching that lakorn because of her.

and Namfon from her lakorn with Chatchai...gross, gross, and double gross. She can kindly repay him in some other way than sleep with him. Ew.