which stars you cant stand to watch their lakorn

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I forgot to add
Kim kimberley : bet she will use the same facial tricks and mannerisms she has been using to play ALL of her previous and current roles to act her future roles and get the absolute EXACT same feelings from everything she does ? Dare say she does not use this constant "blinking eyes, flaring nose, arched eyebrows and biting mouth" as an excuse to express in all of her freaking roles. I want to say use gravitas and your heart girl !! Your character is not Kim !

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I watched ch.3 lakorns more than 5 and 7

Here my list new generation of ch.3, just can't stand they are way too young. At this age they should have study more not playing around.
Actually I don't like none of them from Ch.3 other than Anne(she's Queen) and some others who are same generation as her..

I'm not gonna list ch.5, I only like Aom(The Queen) and Vill..I watch only Vill lakorns

Ch.7 don't even watch no matter how the storyline is interesting even Panke lakorns I don't even finish one though I love her..

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
There are a lot of actress who I can't watch but the first ones who come to mind are

Kimberley Woltemas - A mediocre actress at most who fails at showing versatility throughout her career. She portrays all of her characters exactly the same way instead of giving off different personas for each role. She talks the same way, cries the same way, walks the same way in every single lakorn when her characters are different enough to establish. I could SC a crying scene from every one of her lakorns and they would look identical that you wouldn't be able to tell which lakorn it's from. She also a strong tendency to overact her facial expressions by bulging her eyes and flaring her nose instead of acting subtly and efficiently. In some ways, she's like the girl version of Nadech. Watching these two in Raeng Pradtana with another overly dramatic actor like Alex was beyond disastrous and torturous. Another drawback for me is her appearance. She looks too masculine for me to see her as a nang aek. I can easily overlook appearance when the acting is passable but for me, she lacks both. 

Mint Chalida - She's someone whose acting I never liked in any lakorn. She plays stiff, out of character, looks boring and generally lacks charisma to pull me in. She has a tendency of misinterpreting her character portrayals which always backfires on her because most of her lakorns are adapted from popular novels. 

Patricia Good - Her acting is beyond stiff, no life, no dimension, nothing! She's a very pretty girl who glows on screen but her physical appearance can't overpower her lack of acting skills. Her off screen personality probably plays a factor as to why I can't watch her. She can continue to play the innocent card all she wants in order to gain sympathy from viewers but I know very well that she's far farrrrr from innocent. 

Mai Davika - Never found her to be a good actress. She does the job but I find that she's too focused on her looks to really make an impact, acting-wise. Her biggest problem is she has no consistency because she either underacts (eyes are often very dead and her voice is so monotoned with lack of emotion) or she highly exaggerates everything like in KRKNT. For this reason, I think she's overrated. She's a great model but fails to deliver well as an actress. Her BFF Baifern is more natural than she is who could probably lend her some acting tips.  

Min Pecahaya - Something about her that really annoys me. Perhaps it's her voice or her cartoonish, predictable facial expressions. Take for example the scene in LRSKF in EP 1 where she was pretending that she couldn't walk to fool her mom. That was extremely overdone and that's the type of acting style that Min constantly uses in majority of her works. Like Mai, her BFF's Bo Thunyasupan and Pooklook have surpassed her in the acting department when she's considered their senior. 

Kwan Usamanee - My biggest issue with Kwan is that her voice is so low, deep, almost to the point where she sounds like she always has a cold so I feel no emotions when she's delivering her lines. Her eyes are always dead and lifeless, kind of like Chompoo just not as bad. I've tried watching her many times but I could never get through with it. She has a lot of work to do in terms of emoting. 

Mo Mochanok - She looks too evil to be taken seriously as an innocent character. Her voice is a little squeaky and high pitched for my liking and she always looks so depressed since she's frowning most of the time. 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The problem with Kwan is the quality of her acting is the same as ten years ago -look at her acting in her lakorn with Om and the one with Oil- and thinking she started as a child I feel she is still blocked by something as an actress. Potential is there but still kwan leaves me cold

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
peachykeen said:
There are a lot of actress who I can't watch but the first ones who come to mind are

Kimberley Woltemas - A mediocre actress at most who fails at showing versatility throughout her career. She portrays all of her characters exactly the same way instead of giving off different personas for each role. She talks the same way, cries the same way, walks the same way in every single lakorn when her characters are different enough to establish. I could SC a crying scene from every one of her lakorns and they would look identical that you wouldn't be able to tell which lakorn it's from. She also a strong tendency to overact her facial expressions by bulging her eyes and flaring her nose instead of acting subtly and efficiently. In some ways, she's like the girl version of Nadech. Watching these two in Raeng Pradtana with another overly dramatic actor like Alex was beyond disastrous and torturous.

Mint Chalida - She's someone whose acting I never liked in any lakorn. She plays stiff, out of character, looks boring and generally lacks charisma to pull me in. She has a tendency of misinterpreting her character portrayals which always backfires on her because most of her lakorns are adapted from popular novels. 

Patricia Good - Her acting is beyond stiff, no life, no dimension, nothing! She's a very pretty girl who glows on screen but her physical appearance can't overpower her lack of acting skills. Her off screen personality probably plays a factor as to why I can't watch her. She can continue to play the innocent card all the wants to gain sympathy from viewers but I know very well that she's far farrrrr from innocent. 

Mai Davika - Never found her to be a good actress. She does the job but I find that she's too focused on her looks to really make an impact, acting-wise. Her biggest problem is she has no consistency because she either underacts (eyes are often very dead and her voice is so monotoned with lack of emotion) or she highly exaggerates everything like in KRKNT. For this reason, I think she's overrated. She's a great model but fails to deliver well as an actress. Her BFF Baifern is more natural than she is who could probably lend her some acting tips.  

Min Pecahaya - Something about her that really annoys me. Perhaps it's her voice or her cartoonish, predictable facial expressions. Take for example the scene in LRSKF in EP 1 where she was pretending that she couldn't walk to fool her mom. That was extremely overdone and that's the type of acting style that Min constantly uses in majority of her works. Like Mai, her BFF's Bo Thunyasupan and Pooklook have surpassed her in the acting department when she's considered their senior. 

Kwan Usamanee - My biggest issue with Kwan is that her voice is so low, deep, almost to the point where she sounds like she always has a cold so I feel no emotions when she's delivering her lines. Her eyes are always dead and lifeless, kind of like Chompoo just not as bad. I've tried watching her many times but I could never get through with it. She has a lot of work to do in terms of emoting. 

Mo Mochanok - She looks too evil to be taken seriously as an innocent character. Her voice is a little squeaky and high pitched for my liking and she always looks so depressed since she's frowning most of the time. 
Oh you just walked yourself to the Gallow naming 2 stars with the most die-hard and vocal fans here LOL.

Tangmo, did I add her to my list if not then she's on there too.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh you just walked yourself to the Gallow naming 2 stars with the most die-hard and vocal fans here LOL.

I think the whole list is suicide, but I applaud the user for being courageous enough to post it. Lol. I don't think we should ever be afraid to voice our unfavorable opinions because they're not  factual, just opinions. Plus, it wasn't disrespectful or anything. The comments referenced their acting skills and not them as a person. Some of my favorites are on there but I'm not offended.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I think the whole list is suicide but I applaud the user for being courageous enough to post it. Lol. I don't think we should ever be afraid to voice are unfavorable opinions because it's not a fact, just an opinion. Plus, it wasn't disrespectful or anything. The comments referenced their acting skills and not them as a person. Some of my favorites are on there but I'm not offended.
Lol yes agree, I was laughing when I read it. It was refreshing on this stressful day.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

I actually agree with her list. Hahaha. I think it's a good analysis of their acting skills. Hehe.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I actually agree with her list. Hahaha. I think it's a good analysis of their acting skills. Hehe.
Her list is funny and I do agreed with her even though I like a few actresses from there. Hahaha

Step

Mrs James Ma
Gypso (Gypsy Keerati's sister) :faint: 1st she does not look like a N'ek Idk who made her a lead in I wanna be supstar. Just by watching her in teaser I was not sure of watching (I still watched 5 eps for Push) but even he could not save this lakorn, sorry Push.
I have not watched her other movies, this is first, GOD, she is so so sooooo annoying and OTT. She over reacts for everything, Idk if its her character Wannueng or she herself as Gypso is unbearable. Her acting, voice, her expression, face, mouth, stares  :arrg:  :arrg:
I thought I was the only one to not like her acting but no, whoever talks about this lakorn, they have one thing to say 'N'ek is annoying'  :rolleyes1:

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
peachykeen said:

Kimberley Woltemas - A mediocre actress at most who fails at showing versatility throughout her career. She portrays all of her characters exactly the same way instead of giving off different personas for each role. She talks the same way, cries the same way, walks the same way in every single lakorn when her characters are different enough to establish. I could SC a crying scene from every one of her lakorns and they would look identical that you wouldn't be able to tell which lakorn it's from. She also a strong tendency to overact her facial expressions by bulging her eyes and flaring her nose instead of acting subtly and efficiently. In some ways, she's like the girl version of Nadech. Watching these two in Raeng Pradtana with another overly dramatic actor like Alex was beyond disastrous and torturous. Another drawback for me is her appearance. She looks too masculine for me to see her as a nang aek. I can easily overlook appearance when the acting is passable but for me, she lacks both. 

Patricia Good - Her acting is beyond stiff, no life, no dimension, nothing! She's a very pretty girl who glows on screen but her physical appearance can't overpower her lack of acting skills. Her off screen personality probably plays a factor as to why I can't watch her. She can continue to play the innocent card all she wants in order to gain sympathy from viewers but I know very well that she's far farrrrr from innocent. 

Wow. Your list. Bravo Bravo. At first I was like you don’t like this person’s acting?? WHY!?!?! Then I was like ohh true that. They do, do that often but it’s not a factor of me disliking them. I agree with some key points that you said about some of the girls acting though!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I agree some.
Kimberly-she should never try innocent nangeks. Her acting suits to be in revenge genre.
Mint-the girl is totally miscasted in half her dramas. She can play dramatic or cold and smart but stuck with cute, tomboyish roles.
Pat-no objection.
Mai-should stick with ghost roles. She looks fine in both pee mak and nang chada.
Min.p-her voice annoys me. She is one actress who looks fine in stills but when she opens her mouth, I wanna pull my hair.
Kwan-no objection.
Mo-should try diverse roles. Like policewoman or like Sammie, a bodyguard but she lacks curves. But her acting still surpasses her cos in onehd such as view, lily and charabelle.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
It's more like I prefer not to watch than can't stand which is Kimberly.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
peachykeen said:

Now I want to know what cute little innocent looking Pat has done to make so not innocent. I never believe anyone to be truly innocent in the industry to begin with no matter how they want to make themselves come across that way.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
Now I want to know what cute little innocent looking Pat has done to make so not innocent. I never believe anyone to be truly innocent in the industry to begin with no matter how they want to make themselves come across that way.
I don't understand the dislike around her. Lol. I really don't. So many people make it seem like she's evil underneath. She's 17 or 18. What can she possibly be plotting? 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't understand the dislike around her. Lol. I really don't. So many people make it seem like she's evil underneath. She's 17 or 18. What can she possibly be plotting? 
I don't don't like her, but I can't stand her either and you know very well. Haha. Anyway, yea why does so many dislike her?? I'm just curious what scandals she's been in. Hehe.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like Pat...I haven't read on what she has done for me to dislike her. At 17 and 18 life is a learning process. Once she's out her teen then that's a different story. Maybe someone knows something really juicy behind the scenes but so far....I know nothing

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I don't don't like her, but I can't stand her either and you know very well. Haha. Anyway, yea why does so many dislike her?? I'm just curious what scandals she's been in. Hehe.
Everyone's entitled to like or not like her acting. However, people keep insinuating that the girl has a shady persona. How do they know that when they don't know her personally? Some claim to know this person who knows that person who has inside sources from Thailand. Uh yeah, sure. Until people expose her and capture her intentions through a chat leak, I don't really know what they are referring to. She doesn't have scandals in the news except made up beef with Yaya and backlash from NY fans when she paired up with Na.