which stars you cant stand to watch their lakorn

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I really get what you guys are saying. Some people really don't think before they speak. They don't look at how they would feel if someone bashes on their favorites. They are all hypocrites bashing on others and be stupid when the others fight back, yet when theirs get bashed they can't stand it either. This is why I usually try to stay out of heated conversations, but if I really can't control it, I have to say something, then that person would feel offended when he/she was the one who started it all. Anyway, enough of the bashing.

aymieluvsyu637 said:
I myself am not fond of Patrica like I'm not fond of Mai. I'm not going to bash them though. I only bash or criticize people who do bad things. Both are pretty but it's just something that I don't like about them and yes, it has to do with the way they look. I can't really describe it but whenever I see them I get the feeling of "eh, mun saai, mai yark hen, mai yark doo". But because of some work they do with others I have to suck it up and watch them. LOL
I'm not quite fond of Patricia either, but I don't mind her. I love Mai though. I don't bash anyone, I just criticize them and only in a polite way. There are many actresses that when I see I also have feelings of mun saai too and i understand what you are saying.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I totally get you. That's like me and Tubtim. She's pretty but just doesn't grab me. Not a nangek to me.
I also really like Tubtim, and don't mind any role she gets.

I'm fine with people not liking my favorites, but I'll get mad if people bash them just because people don't like them for no reason. That is what I see so that's why i always think of how I would feel before criticizing anyone. The situation with Pat and NY is that people are afraid people will love Pat and Nadech more than NY because Pat is really adorable. Pat has some similarities to Yaya in looks as well. As of Pat having connections, if the connections aren't good, then they wouldn't have helped anyways. And if they don't see potential in her, then it wouldn't have worked out anyways.

Since I'm here, I guess I will add some actors/actresses that I can't stand watching or prefer not to watch because they just don't catch my eye and attention.
Aum P
Cheer T
Cherry K
Chakrit
Ken T (He doesn't really catch my eye, but it really depends on the character he plays as well)
Janie
Smart
Om A

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Did I ever mention Poo Praiya? Well. Here you go. I absolutely cannot stand her....cannot for the life of me. She's the female Smart Heck, Smart is way better!! Even plain Richie has way better acting chops ! Haha.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
There are actors who we most AFs accept that couldn't act for sure. Such as Poo, Richie, Bomb and Smart. It's no need to mention.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
There are actors who we most AFs accept that couldn't act for sure. Such as Poo, Richie, Bomb and Smart. It's no need to mention.
Haha. Well I'm glad we all agree for once.

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
Hahaha I apologize if my post was too raeng but I'd like to think that everyone here is open minded enough to listen and accept other people's opinions on their favorites, even if they don't agree with them. After all, it only remains to be a viewpoint of one person only. And byebye, I don't think it's in my place to reveal anything. Perhaps time will prove things. I would rather have Patricia be someone like Pooklook where she can transform herself into someone I will adore a few years from now. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
peachykeen said:
Hahaha I apologize if my post was too raeng but I'd like to think that everyone here is open minded enough to listen and accept other people's opinions on their favorites, even if they don't agree with them. After all, it only remains to be a viewpoint of one person only. And byebye, I don't think it's in my place to reveal anything. Perhaps time will prove things. I would rather have Patricia be someone like Pooklook where she can transform herself into someone I will adore a few years from now. 
Oh trust me, your post is not even half as raeng as some posts in this forum. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
peachykeen said:
Lol no worries, it was fun to read.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Peachy, it wasn't directed towards you specifically. It seemed to be a lot of saying with Pat that she is this...is that. But it hasn't been brought to light about her bad behaviors. But if it did come out that she is bad I would not be surprised with the celebrities. I haven't come across one where they play a n'ek and actually are like that in real life.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, I don't think we were arging about whether Pat is a good or not good of an actress but we were wonder what has she done to get the "she's far from innocent" label. We're waiting for the details of it. All we keep reading is that her mom has connections.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
peachykeen said:
Your post is not raeng at all ! I also agree with a lot of things you stated. Just we were curious about Pat case when a lot of people said that she was not as innocent she pretends to be BTS like you did.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Out from all of the newbies, Pat has the most potential in all categories beauty, brains, and acting chops. Yes, she was stiff in the beginning but she's slowly maturing in her acting.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
I haven't seen a lot of Thai dramas but there is one person that came to my mind when reading this thread... Son Y. because I couldn't stand his acting! lol
sorry no offense to his fans :)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Yuukie said:
I haven't seen a lot of Thai dramas but there is one person that came to my mind when reading this thread... Son Y. because I couldn't stand his acting! lol
sorry no offense to his fans :)

Actually he is one of the reasons why I'm not watching Tawun Thud Burapah.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
peachykeen said:

Not raeng at all. I loved reading it, that's why I said bravos to you :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
tgamber said:
I agree some.

Mo-should try diverse roles. Like policewoman or like Sammie, a bodyguard but she lacks curves. But her acting still surpasses her cos in onehd such as view, lily and charabelle.
Ooo I'd love to see Mo as an undercover cop. In a revenge lakorn with Toomtam or New.  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

saki

sarNie Adult
I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this but I find myself getting annoyed with Push sometimes.

I mean, I would still watch his lakorn if I liked the plot/story...and I really like RLSR 2015 (I even liked him in it!)...  but Push himself when he does this cutesy flirtatious act and when I see him with different n'eks one after the other doing this same stupid act it kind of irritates me. Dunno why but it just gets on my nerves like it's fake or something and I want him to just quit it. Just my opinion.

Had to get it out, and yes I know he's extremely popular in Thailand right now and probably has a thousand fan girls building shrines to him. 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
saki said:
I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this but I find myself getting annoyed with Push sometimes.

I mean, I would still watch his lakorn if I liked the plot/story...and I really like RLSR 2015 (I even liked him in it!)...  but Push himself when he does this cutesy flirtatious act and when I see him with different n'eks one after the other doing this same stupid act it kind of irritates me. Dunno why but it just gets on my nerves like it's fake or something and I want him to just quit it. Just my opinion.

Had to get it out, and yes I know he's extremely popular in Thailand right now and probably has a thousand fan girls building shrines to him. 

:highfive: :highfive:  I don't  like him anymore LOL

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont have likes but I liked what you said. He should try other roles. I loved him in LNF, FF and Perfect Match (PM was like him in real life) but his acting is not improving. His N'eks are weird like Jeab, Gypso lol
Now I dont like him like before.
saki said: