which stars you cant stand to watch their lakorn

saki

sarNie Adult
Step said:
I dont have likes but I liked what you said. He should try other roles. I loved him in LNF, FF and Perfect Match (PM was like him in real life) but his acting is not improving. His N'eks are weird like Jeab, Gypso lol
Now I dont like him like before.
Yeah, All the promo material on him makes it look like every n'ek wants a piece of him or something lol. they saw him in that one lakorn and they all lost their minds :D

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I like him in a few dramas early, but my like are gone after I saw his drama lately.....

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I'm going to be honest. I don't really watch lakorns with Kwan in them. I watched Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart, but only a few episodes like towards the end. But that was it. Never been a fan of Kwan for some reason. 

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I have to be honest though... I don't mind watching lakorns regardless on who the cast is involved, as long as the story and the execution of the acting is a good one then I'm fine with it.If ever there's something wrong then a constructive criticism and what to do for improvement must be pointed out.
Hope that stars will continue to improve themselves, be able to work with everyone and have diverse roles in order for them to grow as better actors/actresses... :cheer:
Though of course I respect everyone's opinion, we all have different views...
It's just that bashing/hating/below the belt comments is something that we should not tolerate. ;)

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mint Chalida - she's been in the industry for 10 years? Yet, she's still in the "impoving" stage, newbies had surpassed her already. Even tried to watch KCR cause many praised her but she was still bad, i feel like her whole career she'll still be an actress who is still trying to improve only. Plus she is an actress that must have a good actor to act with her to bring out the chemistry. If the pra nang can't act then of course there will be no chemistry, she needs someone that can pull her up.

Min P - I seen her in one lakorn, the one with her in the wheel chair, but her looks as well as acting does not attract me, it's very plain. She's very average. I really tried to watch Pin Anong for Weir but no.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Here's my updated list... I've tried watching their lakorns, but was never interested in their acting or finished anyone of their lakorns.

Kimberly
Mint C.
Marggie

D~D

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen a lot of Thai dramas but there is one person that came to my mind when reading this thread... Son Y. because I couldn't stand his acting! lol
sorry no offense to his fans :)
omg, I'm so SAD Yuukie-san!!:crybaby2:
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
I :icon12: SonYuke! :love::love::love:
As crazy as it sounds- I don't watch much of his lakorn even-tho I'm in :icon12: with the dude.:p

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
omg, I'm so SAD Yuukie-san!!:crybaby2:
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
I :icon12: SonYuke! :love::love::love:
As crazy as it sounds- I don't watch much of his lakorn even-tho I'm in :icon12: with the dude.:p
lol that was a while ago :p I think he is growing on me, even though his acting still suck lol sowwie :p . But I'm looking forward to his lakorn with Vill :thumbup:

Reactions: D~D
Gypsy Keerati- She is not nang'ek material. Her eyes look weird and I can't focus on the lakorn or her acting because of her eyes.
View Wannarot- Either she hasn't improved or she gets the same roles or boring roles.
Diana Flipo- Her lips are weird when she delivers her lines and she is average at best.
Poo Praiya- Her lips are also weird when she delivers her lines and she tends to overact but I must say she gets some pretty interesting roles. It's just that her acting is the same in all of the lakorns she's in.
Richie Omrawadee- Not nang'ek material. I tried to watch Koo Gam for Nadech but Richie's poor acting and unattractiveness was so not convincing.
James Jirayu- He's so overrated and his acting is average. I think he's better off-screen because his personality shines!
Sean Jindachot- He is too short to be pra'ek and not to mention...baby looking! Acting has lots of room for improvement!
Weir Sukollowat- He isn't pra'ek material anymore...looks-wise. Not aging well!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Gypsy Keerati- She is not nang'ek material. Her eyes look weird and I can't focus on the lakorn or her acting because of her eyes.
View Wannarot- Either she hasn't improved or she gets the same roles or boring roles.
Diana Flipo- Her lips are weird when she delivers her lines and she is average at best.
Poo Praiya- Her lips are also weird when she delivers her lines and she tends to overact but I must say she gets some pretty interesting roles. It's just that her acting is the same in all of the lakorns she's in.
Richie Omrawadee- Not nang'ek material. I tried to watch Koo Gam for Nadech but Richie's poor acting and unattractiveness was so not convincing.
James Jirayu- He's so overrated and his acting is average. I think he's better off-screen because his personality shines!
Sean Jindachot- He is too short to be pra'ek and not to mention...baby looking! Acting has lots of room for improvement!
Weir Sukollowat- He isn't pra'ek material anymore...looks-wise. Not aging well!

I agree with you on everyone except Weir. I think he's still good. Yes, aging but still look better than some other older ones his age hehe.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Smart, how I hate him in lakorns, I want him out LOL he never improves on his acting. he can't cry, when he's mad he's stiff, the look in his eyes tells me he's angry. he can't express worth anything and he's still getting p'ek roles and he should just retire in general.

Jame J. I can't take him seriously. He looks so feminine that I can't stand too look at him at all.

OMG if they give Nok another lakorn and he's the male lead i'll just stop with thai lakorns for real. I can't stand old men and young women playing lovers, my skin crawls and it traumatizes me.

Tik should stop. All the lakorns that he has come out of 2016, no chemistry at all with his n'eks. I have to say some of his lakorns, great cast but story line kills it and its a waste of such talented actress's and actors time.

Bie, how I use to love him, these days he should stick to singing instead of acting anymore.

weir should stop also, idk why but I use to love his lakorns. these days I see him and they dress him up too gay

Pancake, can't act worth anything.

I wouldn't mind seeing Anne come back I still love her.

moon_luv

sarNie Egg
Matt Peeranee, don't hate me, but IMO she has that "RBF" look in dramas that annoy me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sean J.: I don't understand the hype around him. I don't understand how he's getting all those lakorns at ONEHD. I don't...I just don't. One, he's not physically attractive so I can't get into his characters. Two, he can't act! If he can act attractively then perhaps I can pass him, but he definitely needs work.

Push P.: Oh boy. The lucky guy who gets all of Tik's beloved roles. So, he can act...a little, but I mostly have an issue with his face. Not hating on plastic surgery, but when you look too fake it's very distracting. It's even funnier when they give him godly handsome roles. *shrugs*

Poo P.: I never added her because I never tried watching her lakorns...objectively, but now that I've tried at last three of her lakorns I just want to ask the CH7 higher ups...are they teasing us? Pulling a joke?? I can't even express how god awful her acting is. I mean, the gal can't act to save her life! Okay maybe she's such a good actress that you can see she's acting...? She's not even pretty either. Just a hot bod. Oh that's it. That explains everything.

Kim K.: I liked her in RP, but somehow it all went downhill. Now I can't stand her. Her voice annoys the carp out of me and I've come to realize that her acting is sooo not top notch like Anne makes her out to be, even comparing herself to Kim. That's one of my biggest disappointments in Thongprasom. Why can't she groom real talent?

Mai D.: Similar to Poo it's only recently that I've tried her lakorns. Unlike Poo though Mai can act...well. However, she's too overrated to the point I can't stand her. I think her acting is mesiocre. She's model material, but not film material. I've yet to see any guy who suits her. That's a little bothersome.

Last edited:

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
Sadly...Pancake. But I have watched hers when she's with my fave actors.
OMG! I can't stand Pancake. I just dont' have the connection with her. Watching her with my favorite Pra'ek is hard enough.

Don't hate me for adding this person. Put Aum Patcharapa to the list. She totally overrate in the Thai industry. I try watching her lakorns but I feel like it the same thing over and over. So I always skip out on her lakorn. Even if she with my favorite Pra'ek.

Sylvia Christopher

A Burnt Child Who Dreads Fire
I'm not sure if this distaste is inherent in me, like a permanent and inseparable element blablabla but square jaw is simply a huge turnoff to me. I can't make myself watch a lakorn if Margie is in it, I'm sorry:eek:

Push P.: Oh boy. The lucky guy who gets all of Tik's beloved roles. So, he can act...a little, but I mostly have an issue with his face. Not hating on plastic surgery, but when you look too fake it's very distracting. It's even funnier when they give him godly handsome roles. *shrugs*
I can't agree more Phatman, though in my case the thought actually stems from the fact that he went under the knife :facepalm: