Sunsanee or Leela?

• Leela

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunsanee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fun

Expired Sarnie
i voted for sunsanee! i actually think leela is pretty pitiful. she kinda got pressured into marrying ken's dad and ken was actually really mean to her. she was sad when ann moved out but didn't show it.
it was her decision to marry khun kid. i dont think anyone pressured her too.

LOL me too. Throughout the Lakorn, I daydreamed about a nice big silver scissors so I can cut that stupid uneven hair-do that Sunsanee wore.
who wouldnt, i hate it with a passion. i wanted to pulled her hair off.

i do think that leela was evil...but sansanee is super evil.....first of....she made harin kill himself....she controls soriya.....she is manipulator when chai was in the picture.....she pushes soriya in the water trying to kill her.......she lied to soriya for most of her life......she was vicious

-->though leela and narin were blood related.......that's what soriya felt for sansanee.....just because there are not blood related doesn't really matter....i mean i feel really close to people who are blood related to me too......
i get what you are coming from, but it is her blooded sister same mama and dada which is hard to believe lmao

see tat's the ting..she didn't make him kill himself...he killed himself BY himself...his own fault...if he couldn't get over her too bad duded...tat's how i feel

anyone want to add me to the list up there too ehhehehe :arrg:
hahahaha you are such a soriya.

Yeah, Harin did it to himself. He wasn't man enough to face reality!
totally true.

love make people do crazy thing.....all reality is lost and all one can see it that person...of course it was harin's fault for killing himself...but have none you felt like that......some people can handle it and others can't even grasp that concept.....and that's REALITY
even so he didnt seek help it was all his own fault.

okay i have seen too many jlr vs sb thread. this is heart aching. lets fight and then make up. lmao.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think Sunsanee is more evil because near the end she push Soraya into the water knowing she can't swim , which mean her intention is to kill Soraya and then she walk away normally . Lee might be a bit crazy but she have no intention to kill anyone .
there are other ways to determine if one is evil not just because of the intention to kill someone.

unintentionally or intentionally khun kid died because of her....her action when she slapped herself was crazy....she is a bitter sweet n'rai
maybe the sunsanee chick is worse but im being bias but who cares
she was tricky, no one could tell she was evil except for kawee. now that is a real evil person.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
wanted to vote sansanee for killing Soraya but...lol..when Leela slap herself juz to frame Kawee...thats real evil..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i honestly find Leela a real hypocrit..
she still luv Kawee even though she was getting married to her bf(assuming her bf was not dead)
and she keep on hitting herself...scary...i even thought she was going to take the vase on the table to hit her leg or sumthin..lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i think sunsanee is evil! lieing to soriya that she saved her life...

tried to kill her without any remorse, blaming her for everything and tries to take wat she have.

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
come to think of it sunsanee wasn't that evil....although i haven't seen SB... i think that sunsanee is just to much into herself beauty and it's making her think she's better than soriya.... i don't like her attitude in JLR, but i didn't think she was that evil, she was just mean!

nina07

sarNie Adult
DEFINETLY LEELA.. i mean beating yourself up and blaming it on someone else...PSYCHOPATTHHH!!

emo

sarNie Hatchling
And Sunsanee was proud of being a bitch, but as for Leela, she's a two-faced bitch who acts like she's so caring towards her sister, whom she is deathly jealous of. She even dared cut ties with her own sister over a guy who will never love her.

So true, I couldn't argue with that.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Sunsanee, the character, is suppose to be more evil. She knew exactly what she was doing and she did it all until the final moment of the lakorn. For like 10+ years, she even convinced soriya that she saved her life. all just for her own selfish endeavors. it takes a pretty evil person to be like that from childhood all the way into adulthood.

as for leela, it wasn't like she was raised to be evil. she had true love for kawee which sunsanee only had for herself. and when she realized that it was unrealistic, she did try to move on with someone else. but of course, as fate would have it, her new love gets killed by someone who is in tie with kawee! as for marrying kawee's father, there was potential for her to move on, even if her intentions were not completely inspired by love...and especially if his father did not have a heart condition. but it just seemed as though everything which was close to a dream coming true was somehow always destroyed by kawee's existence.

moreover, she was obviously in denial. she was convinced that she was not hurting anyone. keeping kawee away was killing many birds with one stone. to her, everyone was being blinded by kawee's charades...which was what he was doing for more than half of the lakorn anyways. and in her head, she would be "protecting" narin, herself (as in sparing her own feelings), her family, AND even get revenge.

so, unlike sunsanee, leela had a heart. even though leela's heart misguided her and made narin suffer, she didnt see it that way and she ultimately came back. sunsanee never did.

the reason why everyone think leela is more evil is because the role was portrayed at a much higher level than the role of sunsanee. i like rinlanee, but she didn't do as great of a job as nampeung who was phenomenal at portraying leela.