Who is the meanest N'rai?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hmm well the ones i think of right away is the lakorn Kaew Tah Pee when Litzi [btw what's her real name?] but she started soo much drama shit it wasn't even funny hahah but yea she played a really mean N'rai in that movie she's always trying to break Noot and Lada up and that one last plan she made at the end omfg i was like BITCH hahahhahhahah but yea and another lakorn that i think has a rele mean N'rai is Hua Jai Sila man Pa' Sida, A, Kwan, and Cee shit they were all mean to Thaw and Mintha and omg it was so sad/mean exspecially Pa'Sida and A to Thaw and Pa'Sida was RELE MEAN to Sila's aunt omg that was a scary part they beat each other up and EVERYTHING and they killed a lot of ppl but yea i love both these of lakorns [some of my fav.s =] exspecially Hua Jai Sila] but yea these are the most meanest N'rais that i can think of...

are you asking which lakorn has the meanest n'rai, or are you asking who plays the meanest n'rai? lol...sorry, i'm confused! well, anyway, in my opinion, the meanest/b*tchiest n'rais would be: may fuengarom, oh pukjeera, and kik. 99% of the lakorns they play in, they're always extremely b*tchy and become the definition of n'rai...lol...

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm well the ones i think of right away is the lakorn Kaew Tah Pee when Litzi [btw what's her real name?] but she started soo much drama shit it wasn't even funny hahah but yea she played a really mean N'rai in that movie she's always trying to break Noot and Lada up and that one last plan she made at the end omfg i was like BITCH hahahhahhahah but yea and another lakorn that i think has a rele mean N'rai is Hua Jai Sila man Pa' Sida, A, Kwan, and Cee shit they were all mean to Thaw and Mintha and omg it was so sad/mean exspecially Pa'Sida and A to Thaw and Pa'Sida was RELE MEAN to Sila's aunt omg that was a scary part they beat each other up and EVERYTHING and they killed a lot of ppl but yea i love both these of lakorns [some of my fav.s =] exspecially Hua Jai Sila] but yea these are the most meanest N'rais that i can think of...
the n'rai you are talking in Kaew Ta Pee is Aom Skaojai.

i think shes one of the best n'rais out there including Oh Pakira, Tanya, the 2 kiks and many more.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
Kik!! She annoyed me so much but that just shows how good she is acting her role!! Also May F.. this is off topic but the most annoying and irritating is the one girl that was in so many lakorn recently, Meiji? or something.. she was the lakorn with Pip and Ja?Jitta? and so many..it was annoying because she was always on screen..i really miss kik..she was awesome..her high picthed voice haha

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
haha this topic is kind of funny... cracks me up a little
oh well mine is kik can carry out any n'rai role funny, bitch, ugly, etc.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Meanest..i dunno..but evil..i'll have to say Aom Skaojai in Kah Tah Pee w/ Tik&Cheery...and May fuengarom in SongRao w/ Ken&Aom..i luved these two nang'rais...they are absolutely the BEST in the business...esp. in these 2 lakorn..becuz their evil deeds...they're very smart w/ watever they do...they're not juz the stupid kinds who goes around screammin'...i liked nang'rais who are real threats...not the stupid ones they juz threw in there foe the heck of the lakorn..one example...Ploy Cherman in Roy Leh Sanea Rai..foe realz...she wuzn't any threat at all..maybe tat small lilo tingie at the end..but most of the problem wuz brought up by Tik & Aom themselves...

love May esp. she is such a threat in all of her lakorns....even wen she not nang'rai..like Buang Ruk w/ Pepper & Fang...

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
AOM in kaew ta pee and the last lakorn i watched it was where p'chackrit is twins with Bee where bee act as n'rai and look very evil !!! she acted good in this lakorn !!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Meanest..i dunno..but evil..i'll have to say Aom Skaojai in Kah Tah Pee w/ Tik&Cheery...and May fuengarom in SongRao w/ Ken&Aom..i luved these two nang'rais...they are absolutely the BEST in the business...esp. in these 2 lakorn..becuz their evil deeds...they're very smart w/ watever they do...they're not juz the stupid kinds who goes around screammin'...i liked nang'rais who are real threats...not the stupid ones they juz threw in there foe the heck of the lakorn..one example...Ploy Cherman in Roy Leh Sanea Rai..foe realz...she wuzn't any threat at all..maybe tat small lilo tingie at the end..but most of the problem wuz brought up by Tik & Aom themselves...
same here!..i hate those type of n'rais that screams. they actually show their true side which is not much of a threat. it annoys me rather than make me mad.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Gig Suwajjanee in Dao Prasook, and in many other lakorn she repeatedly got the role of Nang Raai. The tone of her voice really annoys my ears hahaha...Her big round eyes and her grimaces...oh...I don't feel comfortable with this type of lady. She played so well that many merchants in the streets of Bangkok hated her and at a point wanted to throw durians to her. OMG!! But we barely see her now on TV as she's happy with her marriage life and has to take care of the babies at home.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha i guess we no our n'rais hahah every1 seems to agree w/ one another but yea i mean like who do you think is the meanest/evilest n'rai in a lakorn like the acting role i guess lol but yea but Aom in Kaew Tah Pee plays the N'rai role very very good it suits her lol i think she's one of the best N'rai

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
are you asking which lakorn has the meanest n'rai, or are you asking who plays the meanest n'rai? lol...sorry, i'm confused! well, anyway, in my opinion, the meanest/b*tchiest n'rais would be: may fuengarom, oh pukjeera, and kik. 99% of the lakorns they play in, they're always extremely b*tchy and become the definition of n'rai...lol...

haha i guess i'm asking which lakorn has the meanest/evilest n'rai but you can reply to ne ? rele lol it doesn't matter

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile

love May esp. she is such a threat in all of her lakorns....even wen she not nang'rai..like Buang Ruk w/ Pepper & Fang...

I agree with you because I think the ones that scream a lot is not good at their role. The smart n'rai really get to me and sometimes I just wish I can kill them.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Gig Suwajjanee in Dao Prasook, and in many other lakorn she repeatedly got the role of Nang Raai. The tone of her voice really annoys my ears hahaha...Her big round eyes and her grimaces...oh...I don't feel comfortable with this type of lady. She played so well that many merchants in the streets of Bangkok hated her and at a point wanted to throw durians to her. OMG!! But we barely see her now on TV as she's happy with her marriage life and has to take care of the babies at home.

she's my mom's favorite n'rai...my mom hates her but enjoys all the lakorns she plays n'rai in...there's a line she says in one of her movie: "[something something] mee kwam suk khon diew"...love that line...
that one may girl...she's always a b**ch...right now, the n'rai I hate the most is meji...gosh, she's so...annoying!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
she's my mom's favorite n'rai...my mom hates her but enjoys all the lakorns she plays n'rai in...there's a line she says in one of her movie: "[something something] mee kwam suk khon diew"...love that line...
that one may girl...she's always a b**ch...right now, the n'rai I hate the most is meji...gosh, she's so...annoying!
haha, I agree. She is awesome. I think she's played as nang'ek's friend before. Man, I would love that, she would hella kick ass for nang ek.

Man, ppl are crazy- can't believe they tried to throw durian at her.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aom Skaojai and Kik.

I think Aom is more mean coz Kik is more funnier than mean to me.

Both are pretty though and great actresses as nang'rai. They're my Top 2 nang'rai.

But Tangmo was good as n'rai in BKKR also but Noon is a really good when it comes to being n'rai though.

PaoKeek

sarNie Egg
Kig Soowajjani. Always yells at maids, pulls other people's hair, or slaps someone else for no reason. And when Pra-ek arrives, she changes her mood instantly, acting like a well-behaved victim who got harrassed by Nang-ek (who's obviously much weaker than her). So irritating this behaviour. I then vote for Kig. Anyway, I guess every Nang Rai is all alike.

Gig Suwajjanee in Dao Prasook, and in many other lakorn she repeatedly got the role of Nang Raai. She played so well that many merchants in the streets of Bangkok hated her and at a point wanted to throw durians to her. OMG!! But we barely see her now on TV as she's happy with her marriage life and has to take care of the babies at home.
omg...really? they wanted to literally throw durians at her? that's harsh! anyway, but yea, i miss seeing her onscreen as n'rai :(...so she's officially done with the industry and is a stay-at-home mom now?