Who Should James Ma Pair Up With?

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Aside from Chalida, I wouldn't mind seeing James pair up with Yaya or Taew, even Preem is a good choice. But JM/Jalida reunion is still my number one. I miss my Jalida so much. It's bad enough that I don't see them together, and yet I barely see either of them, unless I stalk Instagram lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hanajungupup said:
It's better not Richy or Diana..I can't seem to stand them @@
i dont want to see any of the two either, though right now Yam isn't 100% meeting James Ma but i will be booking them as the future koo-jin i am cheering for, i will tell u whom: popeployPP, romechompooRC,kenpnamtarnKN, next definitely JMA&Yam 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Maybe if Yam paired up with JMA , they will be next koojin, I don't mind cuz they both are my fav and their ages is perfect to each other too

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I think we still have to wait, but I hope it's not taking so much time for them to discuss...
Almost of 2014 lakorns is disappointing so I will just wait for 2015, seems like a lot of amazing lakorn will air

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
OMG OMG..You make me excited again, the picture makes a good them for revenge/slap/kiss/ lakorn...OMG
So hype about this couple, they definitely making a hot and sexy couple ...
Just watch BTS of CH3 2014 Calender and I don't think I like James and Wawwa together

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
You should hurry and post it, I want to see them so badly...The thing I like abt James and Yam is when I look at their picture, the first thing captures me is their eyes, it's always showing emotion in a special way...
Yes that it exactly...He looks kinda bored and quiet but dang he is so freaking handsome even in color suit...

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Like his face is calm and not express any emotions at all but I still can see it through his eyes, so charming
I hope in the future we can see his interaction with a lot amazing girls....I like it when they talked to each other in English, it means they are comfortable with each other..Hehee speak of that I want to see Yam and James's conversation in English already, Yam is fluent in English too....
I hope in 2015 I can see a lot of amazing pairing, base on the calender shoot I think James&Wawwa will have a chance to be in a lakorn, so does Pat & James Ji (Pat is such a lucky girl, she works with a lot of hot actor, go to event, shoot magazine and she even in top 10 Sudsapda this year, but I still like Yam better)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Yam study aboard for a long time and her parents doing business in Australia before back in Thailand I think 
I think they will make JJ&Pat to be the next koojin 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I think she speaks English mostly with her friend so her Thai is a bit annoying from a start, but she is working on it now
I just want a koojin with natural interaction and comfortable around each other, not force them to have chemistry, but I hope it will turn out well...
Oh...We are in page 7 already :))))

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Let's build the house  :dance1:
Did you change your interest jana?! 
I think I should make my list more detail but too lazy to change LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hanajungupup said:
OMG OMG..You make me excited again, the picture makes a good them for revenge/slap/kiss/ lakorn...OMG
So hype about this couple, they definitely making a hot and sexy couple ...
Just watch BTS of CH3 2014 Calender and I don't think I like James and Wawwa together
i wish they could get Yam instead of Wawwa 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

Didn't know Yam knew English! If they pair up I hope they have a conversation in English.  :spin:

I think James Ji and Pat will pair up because they're getting promoted a lot lately.
Yam she was born in Queensland Australia her Thai speaking isn't fluent 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
i wish they could get Yam instead of Wawwa 

I see you a fan of Yam like I am...As much as I being bias but I really hope Yam will get pair up with JMA next year even the rumored lakorn of them confirm or not...Morden lakorn would be perfect for me...

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:

No I haven't lol, I changed it a month ago. I am too lazy to change or fix anything lol.

i thought you have changed it...Maybe I didn't notice it before...PHET BABEEE, I thought you only have a highest fever for JMA 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
i know...both Phet and JMA are so hot not to fall in love with them *sighs*..
They're a killer team among those rising actors of CH3, they have it all :((( 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Let it be real ...I'm waiting for the news everyday 
I hope it won't take long cuz Ka Badin is going to show next year so must be a long time waiting again..
The fans must have missed him a lot since Khun Chai Ronnapee

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
We need to guess all the time..Give Me 5 then his next project, I have a feeling it will all come out unexpected LOL
And why do everything airing next year?I'm getting impatient here....