Who Should James Ma Pair Up With?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Since she liked it, maybe she;s considering, after all James and Yam are both rumoured to work with Broadcast Thai.
give a try tagging #maker_family this IG is also nice they are the admin of makersgroup teams 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I just realize that both lakorn of JMA & Yam doing right now is from Tv Scene...
If not Broadcast Thai, a lakorn of Tv Scene is ok too...
And I just search some pics about Saimai, and she looks good with JMA too OMG..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hanajungupup said:
I just realize that both lakorn of JMA & Yam doing right now is from Tv Scene...
If not Broadcast Thai, a lakorn of Tv Scene is ok too...
And I just search some pics about Saimai, and she looks good with JMA too OMG..
i dont think Ch3 will be giving her a nang'ek role yet though she's cute, to me Saimai she resemble Mint Chalida 

but i am aiming for James with Yam 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Saimai is still new..So we must wait...In hua jai patapee her styling doesn't attract me at first but after seeing her in period outfit...
I just like "Wow...This girl looks stunning" 
I found her Ig just few days ago and her classic look Wow me...I hope her acting is good...

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
i dont think Ch3 will be giving her a nang'ek role yet though she's cute, to me Saimai she resemble Mint Chalida 

but i am aiming for James with Yam 

Me too, for a Yam bias like me..I want her to pair up with JMA cuz her partner so far I just only like Pop, I like Por T too but their ages gap is too huge
I don't know why I feel like she will be paired up with a lot people in old gen again just like Preem..I hope not...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Same here Jana. There was a group pic of her and Mike with the HJP cast & I wondered who that pretty gal was and it was her. Well that's how I found her ig too because that person who uploaded the pig tagged her lol It's her smile that makes her even more beautiful.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hanajungupup said:

Me too, for a Yam bias like me..I want her to pair up with JMA cuz her partner so far I just only like Pop, I like Por T too but their ages gap is too huge
I don't know why I feel like she will be paired up with a lot people in old gen again just like Preem..I hope not...
though PorT is abit old for Yam but i can say she is a one lucky person pairing with a veteran she will learn alot of acting skill 
not everyone get this good opportunity 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
though PorT is abit old for Yam but i can say she is a one lucky person pairing with a veteran she will learn alot of acting skill 
not everyone get this good opportunity 

Por T actually looks young in HJP hehe...I hope she will get paired up with a lot of different actors...And want to see her in period lakorn too even though I think her look suits modern lakorn more

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Xiongurl26 said:
Same pic that made me like Samai and James too! <3 I have yet to see Yam act so I'm iffy but for some odd reason I would love James Ma to pair up with Namtarn
Namtarn she's my favourite out of all but before her i want to see James with Yam 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Xiongurl26 said:
Same pic that made me like Samai and James too! <3 I have yet to see Yam act so I'm iffy but for some odd reason I would love James Ma to pair up with Namtarn

I think if James has a lakorn with Broadcast Thai, he definitely will be paired up with Namtarn soon in the future cuz seems like Namtarn is BCT's favorite
I think Yam's acting is good, and she will definitely be better and better in the future...

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
btw Saimai gonna be rai in Ka Badin right?! Gosh, with that sweet face of her I wonder how will it turn out
But Matt is still gorgeous in my mind, she looks especially glowing these days xD
If it's Yaya, then it's better in a cute/bright lakorn...They will look cute together...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hanajungupup said:

I think if James has a lakorn with Broadcast Thai, he definitely will be paired up with Namtarn soon in the future cuz seems like Namtarn is BCT's favorite
I think Yam's acting is good, and she will definitely be better and better in the future...
yes Namtarn is Broadcastthai actress so James has a chance of pairing with her 
Yam acting is quite good but the only thing she has to work on is her speaking since she's born in Australia so her Thai isn't fluent 

dariey

sarNie Adult
previously i've said wish to see james with yaya but now it turn to be yam,preem and saimai.they gonna be on my top choice for now.for me james have those young face even he need to act mature & older than his own age so i need someone who will look younger than him since i feel uncomfortable to watch any drama with girl looking much older than the guy.by this i'm not saying yaya look older but i prefer yaya work with someone much older after this which are not in the same generation with her before she get pair with young generation again.

this is just my little wish after all   :D

dariey

sarNie Adult
its 1 year only so its ok.not looking much different tho..hahaa
she look good with james in ka badin even as n'rai so i don't mind to see them together.

since he is young and talented that make us greedy and picky to see him with good & suitable n'ek.lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hanajungupup said:
Why I have a feeling that n'ek could be Diana?! 
i don think so since she has been removed from 2 lakorns already playing as nang'ek and plus i dont want Diana pairing with JMA 
my cheering is Yam and Namtarn