Who Should Kimberley Pair With Next???

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Kimmy with P' Pope would totally be awesome and if they don't pair up, I'll make them pair up myself, Bie too. LOL :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Kimmy with P' Pope would totally be awesome and if they don't pair up, I'll make them pair up myself, Bie too. LOL :)
P'Pope will suit pairing with Kimmy since she has the mature look that matches his mature personality and figure I'm sure one day maybe 2014 cos that is when his 
31 turning 32

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Kim has a mature look i thInk she'll look good wit anyone. But i di want kim n rome pair up together wit a goood script tho :)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Kim should pair up with both Kens in the future -- they look suitable for her because of their mature look.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I keep picture Kim and Aum again. hehe but Kim and Rome would be very nice too!!
Kim and Great is another option. ^_^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm very mad Ch3 didn't chose Kim/KenP for Samee 2013 they chose Great/Preem instead which i dislike Preem as n'ek she's cute but her acting is so stiff and Makers J didn't even chose them 
pra'ek choice i want Kim with:
Ken T/Ken P
Rome
Pope
Great 
Andrew 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm still waiting for Aum and Kim...still waiting lol
She and Rome has the same manager so I've been seeing pics of them together. Not bad.

Def with Ken P. tho :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I wouldn't mind seeing Kim pair up with Pope and Ken P. I would love to see her pair up again with Jao Chai Pupen aka Aum A.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
missstaceythao said:
I think it would be
-Great Warintorn
-Pope Thanawat
-Maybe Alex Rendell (Loved how they argued in RP)
-Nadech 
i think Alex will be stuck playing as supporting 
we need somebody new Kim hasn't come across yet Nadech already paired with her in Raeng Pratana 
good choice are Pope,Great,Rome i think Chakrit is another sample since Kim has the mature looks which matches older pra'ek 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i want her to pair up with (without order)
ken.t
chakrit
great
mario
ken.p
phet thakrit
again with nadech
i don't know though about pope and boy and rome she suits them but i don't feel attracted to them 

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
WOW, everyone have their own list and here is mine...late but sharing my thought lol!

No.1
Great Warintorn & Kimberley 

No.2
Ken Phupoom & Kimberely! (Kteam)

No.3
Mario & Kimberley

All of these hot guy and Kim come together only at event...why not lakorn??? Let all hope and pray yeah?

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
I prefer Kim with older looking pra'ek, but not old father figure like Smart. bleh!

I'd like to see Kim with Rome, Grate, Aum A, Ken P, Ken T! :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
1two3 said:
Great Warintorn & Kimberley 

Ken Phupoom & Kimberely! (Kteam)

Mario & Kimberley
Great minds think alike. Lol. All three of these are my top choices from the younger generation for Kim to pair up with too. :thumbsup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
found this in ig so want to share she look compatible with anyone but the most i want her to pair up with desperately is ken.t  hope someday i will got that surprise news :ghehe:

ken p, lek, pope

she's already now rumored to be pair with boy (wait for official confirmation) 

james ma, mario, boy

cr ig yaiyah_k