-Lek
-Rome

I'd also like Kim to reunite with:

-Nadech
-Aum
-Ananda

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will absolutely don't mind  if she do a reunite to be with nadech their stares killing me :spin: :heart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_RKTbVTT8w 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
god! I do NOT wish to see Kim with Boy. srsly! boy always looks so scrubby, like he's never washed his face.! i also dont think Kim and Boy will have chemistry at all!

Mario is going to be too short, but they can still pair up. JMa might be petite too, but it should be okay lol

I like Kim with taller, bigger and older pra'eks :)  Someone who can lift her up and carry her up the stairs. Lmao. :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I want to see Kim with Aum again.  This time, in a serious drama...like kiss slap revenge type.  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
god! I do NOT wish to see Kim with Boy. srsly! boy always looks so scrubby, like he's never washed his face.! i also dont think Kim and Boy will have chemistry at all!

Mario is going to be too short, but they can still pair up. JMa might be petite too, but it should be okay lol

I like Kim with taller, bigger and older pra'eks :)  Someone who can lift her up and carry her up the stairs. Lmao. :)
oh yeah i agree, how about P'Rome his tall,mighty muscular,mature i say P'Pope is another one though his old mature but not strong to lift Kim up the stair

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
James Ma can totally lift Kim up the stairs lol. If he can pick up Matt with no problem I'm sure he can pick up Kim.
i agree with you and another one who can carry kim without problem and without that exhausted facial expressions that i see in mark when he carry her the one is nadech he was soooo strong :strong: the prove

other man who i think they can carry her easily :aum, ken p and maybe great too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
I heard Mark and Nadech say Kim is heavy lol. Don't know if they're joking or not. XD 
i give the best lifting to P'Rome his muscular he did so well carrying Chompoo who have bigger limbs and taller than Kim 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
tik and kim "tikim"
TiKim, definitely. :thumbsup: I've wanted them to pair up for a while now. But their recent interactions through this event and MLM has got me convinced that their chemistry will be amazing. It's a bonus that Tik is actually a fan of Kim too. :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
Nah not Tik lol. As much as i adore him he's too stiff for Kimmy, she needs an actor to challenge her skills like Ken T. or Andrew. 
I'm all for Ken T. and Andrew. :coverlaf: Although, I don't see a high chance of Kim working with Andrew. :(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Nah not Tik lol. As much as i adore him he's too stiff for Kimmy, she needs an actor to challenge her skills like Ken T. or Andrew. 
maybe if she works with him she will broke  his stiffness since he likes her already at least they do have chemestry off_screen haha :D  and for ken .T i still waiting for a miracle but i feel there's a veryyyyy liiiiitttlle chance they can pair up the same for andrew if she pair up with him they will make a great job though ahhhhh *sigh* but i will continue dreaming :ghehe: