Who Should Kimberley Pair With Next???

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Kim seriously needs to pair up with more actors born in the 90's. Like the only three guys she's paired up with that are born in the 90's are Mark, Nadech, and now James Ma. So I hope she gets to work with more actors close to her age (and good looking too.) :bhehe:
who else from ch3 actor was born in 90's i only know the ones you mentioned and james J and...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

The only four guys that are well known and popular that are born in the 90's are Mark, Nadech, James Ma, and James Ji. But I would also like to see her with these guys:

Ken P.
Phet
Toey
ohhh toey is 90's really he look older to be born in 90's , but i think we will see those guys working with her in the soon  coming years , i will tell a secret, sometime i love to guess and anticipate who will kim next pare'k after boy and james J and sadly a feeling come make me think of james J i have a suspect since they did made them pair in the ch3 store event 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't want to see James Jirayu with Kim at first, but now I do. Haha. I think they'd be cute. :coverlaf:

I think Kim is one of the few actresses, if not the only actress from this generation who has a huge advantage. She looks mature enough to pair up with the older generation and her acting is also good enough that she can act well with them and generate good chemistry. At the same time, she looks young enough to act with actors her age. So far, we've seen her with three older generation actors (Aum, Smart and Ananda), and four actors who are around her age (Mark, Nadech, Boy and James Ma). I think next year we might get to see her with Mario.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
OMG. It's impossible, but I'd love to see her with Son, Weir and Mik. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:
it is mission impossible i know he he but who know maybe we saw kim paired up with son , weir or even mik

adsd18/2 said:
:ghehe: those indeed very refreshing names that i don't know some of them (punjan, nike,mick) and bie kpn  i knew him recently when he did the event with kim :lol: and most of them the possibility for kim to work with are very low  btw sean was with her in TRRR as second lead but he was a little stiff there well i can't blame much that was his first lakorn and did you know he said in 3 zaap of TRRR that kim's his favorite nang'ek him and his gang friend adore her the most and that when he knew he will work with her he felt he is getting a world cap award hahaha tbh i was surprised how he dared to say that he surprised me :ghehe: i don't know how much the possibility for the for another work in CH3 

and yes agree kim can do anything any genre and she always know how to get me as her fan again and again she's just natural talented :thumbup:
well i have fully list  beside this name just like peter , tui , es,    etc to be truth kim one of few actress could paired up with anyone perfectly ,god bless this girl , ch3 need give her decent roles to shine up , she can make it , sean so sweet to say that i wish saw them again as couple , bie kpn so hot ,you should check out the currently lakorn section more to see this 7 wonders nike one of hottie there lol my new bias beside tui, bie kpn , es , etc 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
 PRINCESS AURA  i took your advice and went to see who are the guys you mentioned in your list and from them the most that take my intention as if we have the choice to pair them with kim (iwtch is impossible) but let's imagine, are TUI ans ES , hope someone can do a fan art of them i'm not talented in that 

some how they remind me of GREAT from ch3 :ghehe:

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
Sweet_09 said:
Hahahahaha! Here are a few pics of Kim and James Jirayu....somehow i want to see them in a lakorn together in a theme like....umm n'ek is older than pra'ek kind of thing lol!!!

he is like secretly looking at her lol!!! like he is draw into her beauty  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
Hahahahaha! Here are a few pics of Kim and James Jirayu....somehow i want to see them in a lakorn together in a theme like....umm n'ek is older than pra'ek kind of thing lol!!!

he is like secretly looking at her lol!!! like he is draw into her beauty  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:[/quote

Where did u get this pic??

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
bie kpn and kim for you princess aura 

adsd18/2 said:
 PRINCESS AURA  i took your advice and went to see who are the guys you mentioned in your list and from them the most that take my intention as if we have the choice to pair them with kim (iwtch is impossible) but let's imagine, are TUI ans ES , hope someone can do a fan art of them i'm not talented in that 

some how they remind me of GREAT from ch3 :ghehe:
totally fall for bie kpn , tui ,es they look so hot and sexy :wink: , kim will be shine as usually with them , thank you for bie and kim pics ,kim with anyone will be great couple   :dance1: not just james j , james ma ,or ch3 actors need more really no offense love all of them but kim need fresh and weird names to prove that she is decent actress , can act  with all actors  in thai not ch3 only but if they went her paired up with  actors from ch3 should look for names like toey ,phet,  art , tye , punjan , ken p , first , ken t , great ,  :thumbsup: pope , , dome  there is dozen of fresh and weird names in ch3,

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
I'd say Tik cuz he is just a rare actor that doesn't have and feminine in him. Tik is those manly guy. Tik also is an great actor to be working with since he has a lot of experiences in acting. I bet Kim will learn a lot from him. Plus he is mature and fits Kim well cuz now a days most actors are too baby looking that I think that they're siblings or friends instead of being the pra-ek and Nang-ek.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Out of the younger generation, I've set my heart upon the hope of seeing Kim paired up with Toey. After watching him in Bangrajun, I'm convinced that he's got the acting capacity to match Kim onscreen emotionally. He's got such a cute smile too! I want to see them in a drama lakorn. Maybe slap/kiss.
I also want to see Kimmy with Ken P. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I found this picture from pantip:

And I made this one:

Inspired by this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waCrp6spDM8

Here's a scenario I came up with for KiMario (inspired by my fanart and the song :coverlaf: :p):

Kim is from a wealthy family. Her father is known and worshipped by the lower class because he owns a charity and gives to the poor. Since Kim's mother abandoned her when she was young, Kim loves her father and looks up to him like everyone else because she believes he's a good person. What Kim and the others don't know is that Kim's father is actually a scammer. He became rich by tricking and stealing money from Mario's father. He also keeps the majority of the money donated to his charity to himself.

One day, Kim goes to an island to help the residents after a terrible flood. Mario is the adopted son of the owner of that island. (His adopted father found him as a baby and raised him.) Mario instantly falls in love with Kim when he sees how caring she is to everyone on the island. He befriends her and they both spend more time together. Kim eventually develops feelings for Mario also after getting to know his interests and values. The night before Kim goes back to the city, all the island people throw her a celebration for her to remember them and to thank her for her help.

That same night, Kim is attacked by a group of men whose leader is rivals with Mario. Mario comes and saves her and they both escape to a secluded area. Mario was sliced on the arm so Kim bandages his arm for him. They both confess their feelings to each other and decide to sleep there for the night because they don't want to risk running into the men again. When Mario wakes up the next morning, he doesn't see Kim anymore. Kim had already left the island, but she also left a note with her address and number on it. Mario believes that Kim is his soulmate, so he decides to work hard to earn some money to go visit her in the cities.

Three months later, Mario has finally saved enough money. He promises his father that when he comes back, he will bring his father's daughter-in-law with him. Mario visits Kim at the address he gave her. He tries calling her first but her phone is out of service. When he gets to her house, he sees a man there. The man is young and appears to be rich. Mario assumes it's Kim's brother but Kim eventually gets home and reveals that the man is actually her boyfriend. Kim acts cold towards Mario and keeps referring to him as "the island boy". Mario is confused.

Mario eventually confronts Kim when they are alone. Kim reveals that she'd never felt anything towards Mario and that she'd only said those things to him on the island because she pitied him. Mario is hurt from this. He leaves her house heartbroken and angry. When Mario returns home, he learns that his father had passed away due to a stroke. After his father's funeral, Mario becomes very depressed. Weeks go by and Mario becomes very sick. It's in this moment that Mario decides that he doesn't want to die yet. He wants to find out who was the cause of his real father's death.

He goes back to the city after a transformation and unknowingly becomes a chauffeur for Kim's father. At this time, Kim is already with a different man. When Mario sees this, he becomes infuriated. Seeing her with a new man within just a short span of months makes him think that she's just a player. (The men that Kim dated were all men that her father asked her to be with for a certain amount of time in order for the families to combine their businesses and share the profits. Kim didn't love any of the men she dated. She only dated them for her father's sake.)

Mario does everything to get closer to Kim. His excuse is that he's treating her like the player she is, and he also taunts her that she can't resist him now because he's no longer just an "island boy". But as Mario gets closer to Kim, his feelings resurface and grow even stronger.

Eventually, it is revealed that Kim's mother abandoned Kim and her father because Mario's father seduced her. He was a businessman while Kim's father sold sweets for a living. Kim's father stole money from Mario's father as revenge for the affair. Although things ended badly between the parents, fate brought their children together to settle the karma.

And Mario and Kim live happily ever after. :D

--

LOL. I know, it's bad. It's just my silly and wild imagination. :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:

And I made this one:

Inspired by this song:

Here's a scenario I came up with for KiMario (inspired from my banner and the song :coverlaf: :p):

I know, it's bad. LOL. It's just my silly and wild imagination. :coverlaf:

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

please don't say that it's not silly at ALL it's amazing and a perfect story for them iI LOVE IT great great job while i was reading it i was imagining every scene with kim and mario in my head and it's was fun to watch :ghehe: i could pics them perfectly