Who Should Kimberley Pair With Next???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
I definitely want to see Kim and Rome too! :)
yeah me too but we better wait for Rome to workout get his muscular body back, we need somebody huge and tall, Rome his tall but needed his meat back

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
anonymous95 this's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beauuuuuuuuttttttiiifuuuuuuuuuuuuullll siggie and banners the person who did it is very talented :spin :spin: :spin: spin: :spin:  Ananberley will do the hit they are soo sooo amazing together 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I want Peter with Kim. But then again I'm on a Peter kick so I want to see him with lots of people.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jeanie1 said:
I want Peter with Kim. But then again I'm on a Peter kick so I want to see him with lots of people.
Peter has Anne upcoming is Ploy, wonder who's next i wouldn't mind Kim don't worry with Peter age move them aside 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Here are some images of Peter and Kim...They look nice together!!  :heart:  :heart: 

Aren't they cute!!!!  :crush:  :crush:

And since Alex is being promoted as pra'ek, I want them together in a lakorn hehehehehe  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
get the age gap out of the way Kim and P'Peter they look cute, much better than P'Poh and N'Preem 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really couldn't help myself not made this after seeing the pic of ken and kim in MLM series   :spicy: :spicy: imagine them in salp/kiss revenge lakorn it will be a master piece for me   :woot2:  :woot2:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :gungirl:  :gungirl:  they must pair up please some producer do please don't waist this pair they have to happen oyyyyy i'm talking like a desperate  fan   :cry1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
I discover Kimmy and Peter is hot together too! except Peter, there's lots of actors I would like Kimmy to pair after the lakorn with Jamesma. P' ken, P' Pope... Who else? Let me think about it.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
I don't mind anyone that pairs up with Kim as long as whoever pairs up with her can act. I don't wanna see a person's acting like a rock when they're in a lakorn with Kim. 
Thats true. It is terrible. Hope it'll not happen again. Oh why I use again LOL.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
After Ken, another veteran actor I so want Kim to act with is Andrew, although it might not happen it would be a dream come to see Kim having her acting skills challenged with Andrew Gregson. :) Andrew was IT guy before Ken T. or Tik, he was very popular during the late 90's to 2004, it would've continued but he took such long breaks. 

i think there's many people too want kim with andrew but i'm not sure is their possibility is high but since andrew he right now pairing up with many young actress from the new generation i think there's a big possibility for them to pair :yes: :yes: anyway that's a good pair for sure

cr ig kimmy_eyeye