Who Should Kimberley Pair With Next???

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
jjinxx said:
Out of the younger generation, I've set my heart upon the hope of seeing Kim paired up with Toey. After watching him in Bangrajun, I'm convinced that he's got the acting capacity to match Kim onscreen emotionally. He's got such a cute smile too! I want to see them in a drama lakorn. Maybe slap/kiss.
I also want to see Kimmy with Ken P. 
they almost did last year for broadcast thai , well i think maybe the second time will be it hope they recast them again i liked him too :p 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
BREAKING NEWS! A producer gave an interview in January of this year stating that she wanted Nadech and Kim for her lakorn, but both were too busy. So she'll either wait for them or proceed to film with a different actor and actress. Keep your eyes and ears open fans! We may get news of KimBarry's reunion at the end of this year or sometime next year! Many fans have been requesting for their reunion and producers are responding! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
BREAKING NEWS! A producer gave an interview in January of this year stating that she wanted Nadech and Kim for her lakorn, but both were too busy. So she'll either wait for them or proceed to film with a different actor and actress. Keep your eyes and ears open fans! We may get news of KimBarry's reunion at the end of this year or sometime next year! Many fans have been requesting for their reunion and producers are responding! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
That an amazing news!!! OMG YAY!!! I can't wait to see them two again. I loved the lakorn with Nadech and Kim. Where did you here this. I hope it happens. Thanks for sharing this wonderful news.

I want to see kim and Andrew or Kim and Ken! I'm not a big fan of Tik.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The news came from a member here on this forum who lives in Thailand. She's a big fan of Kim, MK, KimBarry and Yadech, and she's also helped translate interviews and IG captions and posts for me. She said that she watched this producer's interview in January, and the producer said that she wanted Nadech and Kim for her lakorn, but both were too busy. So we'll see if that producer waits for them or not.

Kim and Nadech will both be unavailable for probably this entire year because Kim still has NRTR and PCKNMCPW to film. And Nadech still has the lakorn with Mew to film. This member also revealed to me that Nadech will have a new lakorn with Yaya this year, which was later confirmed by one of Yadech's fanclubs. This lakorn with Yaya was most likely already confirmed since early last year. And the lakorn for Nadech and Kim was most likely offered to them during late last year, meaning, at that time they were both already busy, having already accepted other lakorns.

Also, Nadech only takes one or two projects per year. So if Nadech and Kim are going to reunite in this lakorn that the producer wanted them to be in (and that's if she even waits for them), or if another producer casts them in another lakorn, news of it probably won't come out until the end of this year or sometime next year, when both Nadech and Kim are available.

Whether it's this year or next year, I just hope KimBarry were and/or will be casted in a slap-kiss lakorn! PLEASEEEEEEEE not a romantic comedy! Nadech and Kim are PERFECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT for a heavy drama/revenge/slap-kiss. Their intense chemistry will go to waste in a romantic comedy. :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfU41jnVYSs

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I agree with you. It doesn't matter whether is this year or next year. I just want it to happen, I can wait for them. Yes I want a slap/kiss lakorn too.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
:bravo: :bravo:  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

please don't say that it's not silly at ALL it's amazing and a perfect story for them iI LOVE IT great great job while i was reading it i was imagining every scene with kim and mario in my head and it's was fun to watch :ghehe: i could pics them perfectly 
Awwwwwwwwwww. You're so sweet adsd. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: You're flattering me too much. Thank you. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hehe. That's exactly what I did too. I imagined Mario and Kim while I was typing and reading. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: KiMario would make such an adorable lakorn couple. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
you are very very welcome anonymous :p :flowers:

:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

at leat i had these moments to fin over  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
They honestly look soooooooo amazingggggggggggggggggg. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't mind Kim and Nadech either but there are other people I want to see with Kim first. I sort of want to see her with Ananda again before Nadech too. I want her with Peter and Andrew. Maybe Ken P.

As for Nadech/Yaya, it's overkill at this point. They could do with a break. Yaya accepts more lakorns so she at least gets to act with others. Nadech doesn't so he's really limited. I want to see him spread his wings. He has plenty of options in Bella, Preem, Yam, real one with Patricia, Mint C., Matt, Ice etc.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:
I wouldn't mind Kim and Nadech either but there are other people I want to see with Kim first. I sort of want to see her with Ananda again before Nadech too. I want her with Peter and Andrew. Maybe Ken P.

Yeah I want Kim pair with Ananda again asap. NK reunite is also a great thing to me so they are the two actor I want Kim to pair up again.