Who Should Kimberley Pair With Next???

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: I need MK in a  :slapandkissse3: after seeing them today 
Hopefully P'Anne will fulfill this dream for us. Someone go bomb her IG with MK pics for a slap/kiss lakorn!!! :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont have IG :( Mark is not free now but I think he can make free time for Anne and Kim :wink: I will pray to all the lakorn gods to make this happen :yes:
Bieluvr said:
Hopefully P'Anne will fulfill this dream for us. Someone go bomb her IG with MK pics for a slap/kiss lakorn!!! :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me too if they will pair up i need to see the pic first but judging to an old photoshoot and an events kimberley and pope  look actually really  good together they are an interesting mix  plus i have confident on kim whoever pair with her she will bring the best with him 

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
good job detective sweet_jj now we have one in the list  who has a big chance to be kim's next pare'k this case is veryyy difficult we have no clue no rumors no hint from

wait a min your guess can be true sweet_jj yayee and you know yayee is our secret agent hahahaha she posted  a clip of pope and ploy but she mentioned kim in her caption but i don't know what she said 

http://iconosquare.com/p/1051910968228817571_3936897

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i was shocked back to the first time i watched this , i didn't expect alex and kim will do this intimate moments and he kissed her with so much passion if alex wasn't short i would hope for them to pair up in their own lakorn 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ken is free if he does not have any lakorn other than cupid with Chompoo. Cupid series will be too long as they have 8 parts :phew: So I think Ken can accept another lakorn if he wants to.
I'm not sure about Pope and Kim pairing. They look cute but not sure for a lakorn lol

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
I hope shes already accept a lakorn and start filming soon...never mind the guessing process is also interesting.
i'll jot down my wishlist and wait for its come true.
Strongly desire:
1. Ken Teeradeth (definitely, absolutely a must!!!)(slap kiss/ heavy drama/revenge)

Desire:
1. Charkrit (slap kiss/ drama/ rom com)
2. Nadech (reunion of course)(slap kiss/ revenge/drama)
3. Ananda (plsss ananberley)(I want a real slap kiss lakorn for ananberley, a heavy one)
4. Andrew (any type lakorns but rom com is better)
5. Pope (light drama/ romantic love story)
6. James Ji (rom com/ light drama)

Lightly desire
1. Mario (rom com/ slap kiss/ drama)
2. Kenp
3. Push
4. Great
5. Still cannot remind someone yet. I'll edit it later.(Maybe reunion with Boy or Jamesma, cuz they already have one now so I'm not sure if I want them to work together again or not)

And lots of actors that I will be pleased if they work with Kim:
toey
sean
son
bie
mike
dome
film
om
lek
poh etc.

HAHA the mission is 1/11 completed. Please give me one more top list actor when Kim finished PCKNMCPW.

Iamgreat

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
Kim with P'Great - somehow i wish makers J remove Preem and get Kim instead for samee want to see P'Great as Kimmy husband
yes!! I don't get why they don't cast them together! their ship name would be Greatley ;)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Found this pic. That guy is Nong. Boy's younger brother. He was good in his last lakorn Bride To Be. He is not in my list but they might pair up one day if Nong is promoted to become P'ek  :shrug:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I did not see this :facepalm: even I was shocked to see this scene :p its ok with height, we can give him heels :secret: lol
peace said:
i was shocked back to the first time i watched this , i didn't expect alex and kim will do this intimate moments and he kissed her with so much passion if alex wasn't short i would hope for them to pair up in their own lakorn 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I did not see this :facepalm: even I was shocked to see this scene :p its ok with height, we can give him heels :secret: lol
they were really hot will heels do :ghehe: i want to see them together :yes: :yes: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG Hana_pichy I screamed looking at your siggie  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

I was very excited and posted this in pairings you want to see thread without asking you :facepalm:

Step

Mrs James Ma
After BH please pair Kim and Ken. Idk how much we should wait for that. Kim will be doing 1 lakorn in a year cos she wants to complete studies. Happy for her but also sad for waiting

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG MUST I HAD TO WAIT.I WAS TOOOOO HURT YOU KNOW!! TO HURT!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT APPROACH I HAD TO MAKE MORE LIKE MY MV, I MUST DID TO SHOW THAT THEY ARE GREAT COUPLE :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: