Why Sarnies' Girls / Women want to vote for McCain/Palin ?

noungning

Heartless
noungning, i like that idea of equal percentage tax.. cus right now.. people who make more money got tax more.. you know what i pay in tax yearly for the past 6 years? about 32% but yet one of my friend only get tax about 26 27%.. now yeah that isn't fair.. so here here... i totally agree about equal tax.. someone who makes 42,000 or 200,000 (that's not what we make, just pulling numbers) should be taxed the same.. and yeah you're right about rich people getting tax break.. cus they have things to deduct.. they can deduct giving to charity, they can do write offs with the things they bought by claiming it's for business and ect.. but they have to do that in order to get some tax break.. unfortunately for me i cant do write offs cus i have no business so my tax stays the same.. cant imagine how much more i have to pay if i sell my properties... so yeah i'll vote obama if he say "let's do equal tax on poor rich and middle class!"

on a frustrating note.. i just got off the phone with one of my HOA board member... apparently the family that live on the street perpendicular to me just went into foreclose.. they all of a sudden pick up and left a week ago.. left EVERYTHING in the house... and it's frustrating cus they own 5 cars. a hummer, s2000, lancer, a mercedes suv, and a lexus gs400..... i talked to them before cus they welcome me into the neighborhood.. and asked how much incentives i got from the builder.. they said they got about 15k for putting 0 down.. see how frustrating it is? totally abused the system.. and now i have another foreclose home in my dang neighborhood which will drive the prices down..
yes, and i'm referring to those with write offs and charity giving people. all in all, i'm not really talking about the lower end white collar joe when i say wealthy. i'm more or so referring to people that makes close to a million a year and more: celebrities, CEOs, corporate owners and so on. unfortunately u've just might've surpassed the boarderline... but since u say u don't gross $250,000+, then it'd affect you when u choose to sell your property which unfortunately has tanked some more because someone defaulted on payment for their home ownership in your neighborhood.

anyway, i hope u've watched the last debate because obama did say what u wanted him to say. but understandable, u stand by your party, but i just want u to be aware that there is someone who is trying to do what people is actually hoping to happen... and there are people who only hope, but yet doesn't do shit about it by voicing their opinion simply because they neglect the power they have to make a difference, and that's voting.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
what most people dont understand about foreclosure is that a take up to month and month ( guessing about 9 mo) for the process to began to evict you and you could be living there morgage free, and ask your lender what they can do for you, they will for with you.

noungning

Heartless
^any lender would work with u if u need help, in the end, they want the money they've loaned u back... people are just too scared, or maybe those whom abuse the system does it purposely, who knows.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
It will be amazing to see Obama win this election.

Based on the connections and how George W. Bush was able to make it to office...

The tactics of using an unknown female and The Palin surprise baby...

McCain's patriotic POW ties

I do hope Obama will be able to show his abilities to run this nation well.

My parents are Republican, I am Republican, but those into politics say I fall more under Libertarians but I hope Obama beats out McCain. Joe Biden is a good back up if anything should go wrong. I have supported the Republican party against Gore (neutral), Kerry (against), and now I think its time for change.

Time magazine had an article in regards to seeing Bloomberg as Prsident (NY Republican governor) and Arnold Schwarzenegger (California Republican Governor) as vice President. I think that would be a nice combo. I believe in Pro-Choice and Stem Cell, I think Arnold has the same stance. Not sure why Democrats have the same views, but disagree with their tax logic.

As for taxing equally... I tend to disagree with this. Here's why.

I work hard to make $1000.00. Tina works hard and makes $500.00. Nouning makes $50.

Why Republicans philosophy is better. Let's say we get Darvil to run for Presidency. He comes in and starts running the show. He gets paid by our tax money.

He wants to know what to do with the tax money.
Let's say taxes are %10 for all of us.

Then I have to pay 100.00 into the pot and Tina pays $50 and Nounging $5. The pot has $155. Tina & Nounning tells the President, I want our tax money spent on cosmetics research and development and I want to spend it on a new robotic surgery research and development. That's two votes to my one. So my tax money goes into make up and (don't argue that girls wear it for us men) I don't want to hear it. :^P

That's taxation without representation. I am putting more than the two combined and yet, my vote is equal to theirs. It's not right....

We live in a capitalistic environment... if you want things to be fair, educate the Lower Socio-economic class so they know how to vote. The money that is pooled is to be used the way people want it spent, not blame the taxing that causes things to be lopsided.

You need to get the right person into office. I know I sound idealistic, but have to keep the faith. Though I hve mentors who tell me that these ideals are untrue.

Bush was not that intelligent... issues with the votes in Florida... Palin pregnant one day, down syndrome baby the next... propaganda to get things to make people think one way or another.

I'm voting for Obama, and while it would be nice to see him win, I wouldn't be surprised if he lost. If you believe in ideals, put your vote where your mouth is and make sure you vote in this election.

I would really like to see Obama win... just to see if he can turn things around.

-forgive me if this topic is only for women as I saw Anan on here.

False Impressions of Obama... same link but different site.
http://vodpod.com/watch/1086496-another-ra...o-by-al-jazeera

Something to boggle your mind. :^P

Newsweek article of Obama as not Muslim just in case you wondered.
http://www.newsweek.com/id/145971/page/2

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
^any lender would work with u if u need help, in the end, they want the money they've loaned u back... people are just too scared, or maybe those whom abuse the system does it purposely, who knows.
well you know acoording to peter schiff, i was listening to him on news talk radio. he said that the lenders will not foreclose on you and that if you dont pay them, they end up selling the loan to the government and they will cut your mortgage in half, but of course the down side of it is you r credit will be jacked up and the government will work with you because they wanna look good it the purpose of the whole bailout plan so you get rewarded for making bad choices...HUH? he doesnt recommend it but that what it comes down too

natty

Chubs
It will be amazing to see Obama win this election.

Based on the connections and how George W. Bush was able to make it to office...

The tactics of using an unknown female and The Palin surprise baby...

McCain's patriotic POW ties

I do hope Obama will be able to show his abilities to run this nation well.

My parents are Republican, I am Republican, but those into politics say I fall more under Libertarians but I hope Obama beats out McCain. Joe Biden is a good back up if anything should go wrong. I have supported the Republican party against Gore (neutral), Kerry (against), and now I think its time for change.

Time magazine had an article in regards to seeing Bloomberg as Prsident (NY Republican governor) and Arnold Schwarzenegger (California Republican Governor) as vice President. I think that would be a nice combo. I believe in Pro-Choice and Stem Cell, I think Arnold has the same stance. Not sure why Democrats have the same views, but disagree with their tax logic.

I work hard to make $1000.00. Tina works hard and makes $500.00. Nouning makes $50.

Why Republicans philosophy is better. Let's say we get Darvil to run for Presidency. He comes in and starts running the show. He gets paid by our tax money.

Then I have to pay 100.00 into the pot and Tina pays $50 and Nounging $5. The pot has $155. Tina & Nounning tells the President, I want our tax money spent on cosmetics research and development and I want to spend it on a new robotic surgery research and development. That's two votes to my one. So my tax money goes into make up and (don't argue that girls wear it for us men) I don't want to hear it. :^P

That's taxation without representation. I am putting more than the two combined and yet, my vote is equal to theirs. It's not right....

We live in a capitalistic environment... if you want things to be fair, educate the Lower Socio-economic class so they know how to vote. The money that is pooled is to be used the way people want it spent, not blame the taxing that causes things to be lopsided.

You need to get the right person into office. I know I sound idealistic, but have to keep the faith. Though I hve mentors who tell me that these ideals are untrue.

Bush was not that intelligent... issues with the votes in Florida... Palin pregnant one day, down syndrome baby the next... propaganda to get things to make people think one way or another.

I'm voting for Obama, and while it would be nice to see him win, I wouldn't be surprised if he lost. If you believe in ideals, put your vote where your mouth is and make sure you vote in this election.

I would really like to see Obama win... just to see if he can turn things around.

-forgive me if this topic is only for women as I saw Anan on here.

False Impressions of Obama... same link but different site.
http://vodpod.com/watch/1086496-another-ra...o-by-al-jazeera

Something to boggle your mind. :^P

Newsweek article of Obama as not Muslim just in case you wondered.
http://www.newsweek.com/id/145971/page/2
:lol: tnt picking on noungning.. gave her such a measly salary.. tsk tsk..

noungning

Heartless

lol, and so u are saying ur 1 vote, just because u pay more taxes [because u make more than the rest of us] should be worth 100x more? right, it makes logical sense, but the purpose of "us" having only 1 vote each, is it not because we are being treated "equal"? all of a sudden i feel like the comparison is one of a corrupted countries that's going through massive casualties.

well you know acoording to peter schiff, i was listening to him on news talk radio. he said that the lenders will not foreclose on you and that if you dont pay them, they end up selling the loan to the government and they will cut your mortgage in half, but of course the down side of it is you r credit will be jacked up and the government will work with you because they wanna look good it the purpose of the whole bailout plan so you get rewarded for making bad choices...HUH? he doesnt recommend it but that what it comes down too
sorry, i'm bit lost. is this how it's done now? i've not heard about that and not know that it's gone into affect. can you give me more info...? the whole bailout plan, i don't agree to regardless of how it's done. because the pool of greedy people, selfish people, idiots, noneducated and all the above is in the mix. the victim- "those that weren't informed", or the victim - "the poor lenders that have their loans being defaulted"? but i never agree to using my tax money to bailing out corporations that reward their higher ranked employees millions for a severance package because they knew what the hell they were doing and additionally, that 700Bil can be used to better other means of the US.

:lol: tnt picking on noungning.. gave her such a measly salary.. tsk tsk..
lol, it's ok, because after taxes, that's about as good as it gets. :lol:

natty

Chubs
oh i didn't even read what iluvnumandoil said.. yes those government backed loans.. another con of that is that since it's a government's backed loan.. you must pay it back.. cant write it off if one day you had no choice but the file for bankruptcy.. another sad note is that if you dont pay if off and you end up passing away.. if your children don't pay it off and cant sell it to pay it off.. it goes to the government.. it's like you damn if you do.. you damn if you dont...

now back to the bailout... how disgusting was it that AIG applied for millions of dollars in "help" but at the same time racked up 400k tab at a spa and resort.. and why is obama not folding his arms across his chest to those people since they happen to be among his biggest supporters?

oh and i just finished the first third of the debate.. and i'm not just saying this cus i want to be part of the "in" crowd :rolleyes: .. it's hard for me to say too but obama sounding pretty darn good compare to mccain.. and the more i watch palin.. the more i dont even know what she is about.. i love her idea of drilling.. but that's only like 25% of the problem.. i am pro choice, don't believe in killing babies but heck i dont like others telling me what to do so i give the same respect back.. and i believe in stem cell research, just not by methods of taking unborn fetus... ect ect.. so the more i read about her, the more my ideas is opposite of her...

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Noungning... in the example... I'm not saying that I should get more of a say? I'm saying since my vote is equal to everyone else... I don't agree with equal tax rates. It makes no sense.

I should not have to place more in the pot because I make more. The money in the pot is for everyone... so I shouldn't have to pay and put more in because I make more. Makes no sense. I'm not saying I should have a higher vote. I am saying I should put the same amount as everyone else.

But I can let that go and vote for democrats once. If it gets the incompetent peeps out of office to get things back on the right path.
Vote Obama. :^P

Smear compaigns... how evil... I guess they are desparate...
http://fightthesmears.com/ is barrack's website to correct the ignorance given. Sadly... only educated people will see it, but the ones it directed towards are those who feed on unfounded truths.

noungning

Heartless
Noungning... in the example... I'm not saying that I should get more of a say? I'm saying since my vote is equal to everyone else... I don't agree with equal tax rates. It makes no sense.

I should not have to place more in the pot because I make more. The money in the pot is for everyone... so I shouldn't have to pay and put more in because I make more. Makes no sense. I'm not saying I should have a higher vote. I am saying I should put the same amount as everyone else.
yeah, it sucks, i feel bad for u because u are in ur position, but i also feel bad because i'm in the position i'm in.

ur explanation here makes more sense to me lol.

anyway, i guess i am selfish too because i want the president to pose a rule so i can get money back... well i've never really saw it as i'm getting your money back as credit... i'm thinking that i'm getting the money i've been paying as tax back, not all of course but at least some.

natty

Chubs
well ning if that's the case then everyone should get their tax money back right? i would sure love to get mine back.. i've never gotten tax money before.. always had to pay.. and not because i'm rich.. but because i just happen to fall into that bracket..

now dyno.. if everyone have to put in the same.. then the poor would get poorer and the rich would get richer.. back to what the dems have been labeling our party's motto.. because maybe you can afford to put in 25 since you're making 1000 but what about ning? who make only 50? but you made sense too.. why should you have to pay more just because you made more.. it's like being punish.. which was what i've been asking too.. tax is a sensitive issue.. no one likes it..

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Natty...

I disagree with your comments. Here's why.

The first comment is that the poor gets poorer. Well... if the government took 100 from me and only 5 dollars from Nounning. How does that make her poorer? It's only 10%. Besides, that money is used in programs like welfare programs. So how does the poorer get poorer if there are governmentally funded programs to help them which all our money is put into be used for? It's to better the society.

So if you have someone like George Bush who takes that money and spends it in Iraq so that Cheney's Haliburton corporation can get richer. Then of course, you are making the poorer get poorer. Or giving government funds to pay CEOs of AIG to have an expensive excursion knowing that there is no way in hell they can rebound back from their greedy stupidity. But not all Presidents think like that. I regret that Bush was nominated the first time retrospectively, and I regret to support him the second time. However, Kerry ideals didn't fit mine and I chose the worser of two evils.

This country we live in allows us the beauty of choosing how we live our lives. Freedom to spend and use it the way we want too. Some people have money and give some to charities, others do not. Some donate to the hospitals, others do not. We choose to do so. It makes us know what we do have purpose.

Universal healthcare may be nice, but our quality will go down. Why do you think our medical care differs from others? Why is it that people fly to America from all over the world for medical care? Canadians flock to the US, Europeans flock to the US, and yet people want to have universal care like other places. There are several ways to improve the quality of healthcare, but each time, these think tanks get it wrong.

NOrway or Finland may give 70% into taxes and have things all done for them, and maybe for those who are less educated may desire to have such luxuries, but there has to be a balance. They have ambulances who cater tokers (marijuana users) over there. Sounds great right? But I don't hear about poeple flocking there for great care. As much as you want to believe in some of the ideals of democrats, they aren't that great if you really analyze them. But for now... I think Obama may be our best choice, but to actually see him win?

Unless the open, intelligent minds can figure a way to get to the voter booths, there are still a lot of apathetic young votes. Ask your friends, they most likely could care less who wins.

And there are the bitters ones too. I dont blame them.... Bush honestly shouldn't have one the first time... (neutral for me) meant I didn't vote. But he still won.

And again...Tax money could be used for the streets and freeways which helps me and the buses that may take Noungning to work. So how does that benefit me only? Why is it that I have to buy and cater to people if I make more? With your logic... I shouldn't work, and let you take care of me. The incentive to work harder to pay and cater to someone else is not how our capitalistic society was created.

The tax money is taken from the people to be used for the people.

So how we spend our money is our decision. Rich people are not all greedy. And I am not rich by the way. I have a large debt and no collateral to claim for it. So don't get me wrong. And Natty... way to plays devils advocate.

The President's duty is to care for the people. So Darvil would take that $155.00 and use it to some good purpose. If he doesn't, you don't blame the people who put the money in for the poorer getting poorer. I think its ridiculous that people hate Republicans and think they are selfish.

Ideally, we should all put in $5. I mean with so many people, it's a lot of money. Think large scale here. Or if everyone put in money. If Nounging puts in $5, Natty $5, and I $5. $15 to use for whatever you want. And if its not enough, save it. And remember, we have billions of people... so the pot is milions and millions of folds more.

Politicians just want you to put more in the pot, so they can use it and pocket it like the Haliburton deal. So yes, I want the government to take less of my money.

You want to go to a private hospital or a county hospital? Why? If you are a democrat you support giving more money to the county hospital and look how they utilize it? While the private ones are nice and better, and do they do charity work? of course.

But you have to have a balance.

PEAce

natty

Chubs
Natty...

I disagree with your comments. Here's why.

The first comment is that the poor gets poorer. Well... if the government took 100 from me and only 5 dollars from Nounning. How does that make her poorer? It's only 10%. Besides, that money is used in programs like welfare programs. So how does the poorer get poorer if there are governmentally funded programs to help them which all our money is put into be used for? It's to better the society.

So if you have someone like George Bush who takes that money and spends it in Iraq so that Cheney's Haliburton corporation can get richer. Then of course, you are making the poorer get poorer. Or giving government funds to pay CEOs of AIG to have an expensive excursion knowing that there is no way in hell they can rebound back from their greedy stupidity. But not all Presidents think like that. I regret that Bush was nominated the first time retrospectively, and I regret to support him the second time. However, Kerry ideals didn't fit mine and I chose the worser of two evils.

This country we live in allows us the beauty of choosing how we live our lives. Freedom to spend and use it the way we want too. Some people have money and give some to charities, others do not. Some donate to the hospitals, others do not. We choose to do so. It makes us know what we do have purpose.

Universal healthcare may be nice, but our quality will go down. Why do you think our medical care differs from others? Why is it that people fly to America from all over the world for medical care? Canadians flock to the US, Europeans flock to the US, and yet people want to have universal care like other places. There are several ways to improve the quality of healthcare, but each time, these think tanks get it wrong.

NOrway or Finland may give 70% into taxes and have things all done for them, and maybe for those who are less educated may desire to have such luxuries, but there has to be a balance. They have ambulances who cater tokers (marijuana users) over there. Sounds great right? But I don't hear about poeple flocking there for great care. As much as you want to believe in some of the ideals of democrats, they aren't that great if you really analyze them. But for now... I think Obama may be our best choice, but to actually see him win?

Unless the open, intelligent minds can figure a way to get to the voter booths, there are still a lot of apathetic young votes. Ask your friends, they most likely could care less who wins.

And there are the bitters ones too. I dont blame them.... Bush honestly shouldn't have one the first time... (neutral for me) meant I didn't vote. But he still won.

And again...Tax money could be used for the streets and freeways which helps me and the buses that may take Noungning to work. So how does that benefit me only? Why is it that I have to buy and cater to people if I make more? With your logic... I shouldn't work, and let you take care of me. The incentive to work harder to pay and cater to someone else is not how our capitalistic society was created.

So how we spend our money is our decision. Rich people are not all greedy. And I am not rich by the way. I have a large debt and no collateral to claim for it. So don't get me wrong. And Natty... way to plays devils advocate.

The President's duty is to care for the people. So Darvil would take that $155.00 and use it to some good purpose. If he doesn't, you don't blame the people who put the money in for the poorer getting poorer. I think its ridiculous that people hate Republicans and think they are selfish.

Ideally, we should all put in $5. I mean with so many people, it's a lot of money. Think large scale here. Or if everyone put in money. If Nounging puts in $5, Natty $5, and I $5. $15 to use for whatever you want. And if its not enough, save it. And remember, we have billions of people... so the pot is milions and millions of folds more.

Politicians just want you to put more in the pot, so they can use it and pocket it like the Haliburton deal. So yes, I want the government to take less of my money.

You want to go to a private hospital or a county hospital? Why? If you are a democrat you support giving more money to the county hospital and look how they utilize it? While the private ones are nice and better, and do they do charity work? of course.

But you have to have a balance.

PEAce
:lol: i'm always the devil's advocate..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
sorry, i'm bit lost. is this how it's done now? i've not heard about that and not know that it's gone into affect. can you give me more info...? the whole bailout plan, i don't agree to regardless of how it's done. because the pool of greedy people, selfish people, idiots, noneducated and all the above is in the mix. the victim- "those that weren't informed", or the victim - "the poor lenders that have their loans being defaulted"? but i never agree to using my tax money to bailing out corporations that reward their higher ranked employees millions for a severance package because they knew what the hell they were doing and additionally, that 700Bil can be used to better other means of the US.
im not sure either, i was listening to news talk radio and he was a guest on their

noungning

Heartless
because to u it's only 10%, but to me it's 10 freaking percent, the 10% i can use to pay for bread and cheese to make my week's lunch ($5 according to the example here). but if it's the way u'd want it to be, u'd also have to pay 20k in taxes since John Doe pays 20k, and i'd have to pull from my ass the $19,950 to pay for the tax because i only make $50.

dynoite, i think u've forgotten that not all poorer people are qualified for welfare. there are many specific qualifications that must be met in order to obtain assistance from the government and unfortunately it's those system abusers with the help, rather than those people who actually need the help being helped. and the reason why i say, the poor remains poor is because of everything around us now, the economy sinking, the cost of living rising, but minimum wage remains the same, salaries are the same... how can we not get poorer? pulling back your example, i only make $50, of which $5 is the tax, since i cannot afford to pay for gas, i'll have to use public transportation, it's about $1.90 per way, so let's assume i need to take the bus to work since i don't live right next to it... i take it there, and i have to take it back. work is 5 days a week, so 10 trips per week, i've already spent 40% of my income on transportation alone. and again, i need to eat to function, so let's say i buy a bag of bread and cheese and it's about $5 since i've gotten all generic brands for my lunch for the 5 days. i'm left with $21, i need to buy a bag of rice and a dozen of eggs to eat eggs for all meals since i can't afford to eat anything else... rice bag from supermarket = $~5, dozen of eggs = $3, milk=$4 so i can drink something nutritional and even make french toast to change it up a little... ok so what am i left with now, $9... but shit, i haven't even paid for my rent, my utilities, my hygienic products... blah blah blah, but u should get my point. with what i'm making, i'm living in my own means, but yet i'm struggling... and i don't qualify for free neighborhood healthcare because i'm not under 19 and i'm not pregnant. so i'm without insurance, i get heavily ill, what the hell am i supposed to do? sit in my room and die because i've used up all my money on the necessary things in my life to live?

but if u look at it from another light, why do u think quality will go down? is it because doctors are now being paid what seems to be too low compared to when they were billing insurance companies $600 for a simple diagnostic like "u have a bump on ur wrist because u have cyst", here's some meds, done in less than 10 mins, but if it were an ER visit, done in 10 hours? haha such quality. which if u'd like to argue, yes, with universal healthcare, the wait might increase to 20+ hours in the ER. which, i don't refute.

i can see that schematic doctors can make this an opportunity, make it beneficial to themselves, pocketing cash to see these "rich" folks that need care now, well in their mind that is, and must get priority out of the bunch. again, i don't like the idea of universal healthcare, but yet i know people near and dear to me that need health coverage and simply can't afford it. and i was once in the same position for years.

yes, and i wish i can pop them in the head like the V8 commercials. :rolleyes:

right, i agree we need better roads, it's too bumpy and when snow comes, it has very big pot holes lol.

i mean the logic isn't really just tax money are being poured onto poor ppl, i wish that were the case, so i can be walking the yellow brick road now with elton john.

rightttt, so do u think the $5 per person can end the financial crisis we have right now? i don't think so, war + debt = more debt. ur theory would maybe work if we live in paradise, where no such debt exists, everyone is happy, kids are well educated with well qualified teachers, those with just a bachelor degree are getting jobs that they actually went to school for, those that aren't educated maintaining to hold their factory jobs without the fair of it being outsourced to a third world country, and etc.

the problem here is the money. $5 from everyone in the US, would it solve all the problems we have right now?

and does it make much sense that i pay $5 when i make $50, and u remain to pay $5 when u make $1000? i pay 10% and u pay .005%?

well, i wish for the latter too, but unfortunately someone's going to have to pay... ok how about this? we all deal with our own shit, balance our own checkbooks, pay for our own mess? wow, if only everyone is responsible... we tend to neglect the inevitable truth that people screws up because they feel they still have that safety net...screw up by wracking up a $90,000 visa bill and can't pay them back, no problem, i'll file for bankruptcy and in 10 years, i'll be able to do this again! yippy!! i'll refinance my house, take out all the money i can to go gamble and foreclose and have my child buy me a house with some of the money i have left over from gambling. the house will be under my child's name so we can still own a house, i'm so smart...

a quote from my former colleague, "if i know i'll die tomorrow, i'll just take all of my credit cards and charge every single thing i can"... ? leaving ur family with debt before u die, how thoughtful of u.

i don't know what to think, idiocracy or selfishness?

sorry, i just needed to ramble so i kept on going on and on. lol... and thanks for reading. ;)

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Noungning...

You think it's not fair that the pot has equal amounts because it hurts you more than me. Yeah, that sucks. But the money is used to help those less fortunate or the welfare of the nation. I may not even see those funds. So yes, equal tax rates is stupid. Sure $5 is a lot for you and nothing for me. But there are programs that you qualify for that I won't. YOu can apply for food stamps, while I can't in this example. You can get those free cheese breads in the morning at school, while I have to purchase my cheese bread in the morning cafeteria for full price.

You want me to put in more because I make more. That's wrong thinking. If I want to do good, I'll do it without having George W. Bush or Darvil in this case, making the decision that federal funds should be put into Raytheon and Boeing vs. when I decide to donate to the temple or the Salvation Army.

In fact, if I have the money, I am able to do other good deeds, donate funds to my local school or contributions to the children's hospital or purchase girl scout cookies. But if I know that I am forced to pay more money in taxes than others and still get the same voice or vote as someone who puts in less, that's not right.

Hmm... maybe I should go back and vote for McCain instead now. 55555

and what happened to sarnRadio. I miss those days.

and democrats want to add more to the pot from the ones making more money for what?

Have you seen those on welfare? I've seen those on welfare drive nice cars to school. Shouldn't welfare be for those who can't afford a car?

People complain that even welfare won't cover those who actually work? Yet again why federal programs are not the greatest... sometimes private programs and charities created by the rich do better than what uncle sam tries to do. More reason why democrats aren't great. :^P

Make A Wish Foundation can do just as much without you taxing those unfairly.

noungning

Heartless
Noungning...

You think it's not fair that the pot has equal amounts because it hurts you more than me. Yeah, that sucks. But the money is used to help those less fortunate or the welfare of the nation. I may not even see those funds. So yes, equal tax rates is stupid. Sure $5 is a lot for you and nothing for me. But there are programs that you qualify for that I won't. YOu can apply for food stamps, while I can't in this example. You can get those free cheese breads in the morning at school, while I have to purchase my cheese bread in the morning cafeteria for full price.

You want me to put in more because I make more. That's wrong thinking. If I want to do good, I'll do it without having George W. Bush or Darvil in this case, making the decision that federal funds should be put into Raytheon and Boeing vs. when I decide to donate to the temple or the Salvation Army.

In fact, if I have the money, I am able to do other good deeds, donate funds to my local school or contributions to the children's hospital or purchase girl scout cookies. But if I know that I am forced to pay more money in taxes than others and still get the same voice or vote as someone who puts in less, that's not right.

Hmm... maybe I should go back and vote for McCain instead now. 55555

and what happened to sarnRadio. I miss those days.

and democrats want to add more to the pot from the ones making more money for what?

Have you seen those on welfare? I've seen those on welfare drive nice cars to school. Shouldn't welfare be for those who can't afford a car?

People complain that even welfare won't cover those who actually work? Yet again why federal programs are not the greatest... sometimes private programs and charities created by the rich do better than what uncle sam tries to do. More reason why democrats aren't great. :^P

Make A Wish Foundation can do just as much without you taxing those unfairly.
well the principle in life, when given a choice, people tend not to make it. for example, voting, citizens that are given the choice to vote, chooses not to. so if it gets to the point of choosing whether or not u'd like to give a chunk of your money to help others out, others in need of help, like the lower income people that needs bus passes to take public transportation, the people that needs food stamps to buy food, would u be willing to cough up some money or would u turn around and say, "i don't understand why they can't go to work for their own money"? because that's how it is already, if given the choice, would u really give up some of your money to benefit people all around you? give the money to improve the roads and constructions in order to improve everyone's lives...it may not directly affect you but it does indirectly affect u. if your answer is yes, but how do u know everyone else will think the same as you...? and i think that's why, it's not really ur choice to choose how much u should be able to pay for tax, ultimately, no one (using this word very loosely, because i know there are many humanitarians out there) wants to give up their money to better other people's lives before themselves.

yes it sucks because i am not qualified for the assistance. what happens when i'm right in between the qualifications, so then, because of certain "rules" i'm deemed unqualified. so i'm left with no medical assistance and i'm left with no food stamps. (from previous examples) because i'm not pregnant nor under 19 i'm not qualified for the medical insurance assistance, because i work more than 20 hours because i need to make money to pay for food, transportation, etc., i'm considered unqualified for food stamps. so now, i'd have to pay for the bread and cheese for my breakfast, lunch and dinner just like u do. therefore, u are privileged to be paying .005% tax and i'm punished to be paying 10%...how is it really justified for those that are in that situation, they're stuck and they've never opted to be poor, lower salaried, not owning properties to sell. this ties back to many previous examples i've given. like the education one, people today, the kids going to high school, because they don't see how they can afford to continue their studies, they drop out of school or they graduate but do not continue to advance their studies...and why don't they think about loans? well maybe because they don't have credit to get one? how about their parents? maybe because their parents doesn't have money either or even if their parents aren't even in the picture? how about government assistance, financial aids and unsubsidized loans? well hello, because these things are diminishing as i type because of what? that's kind of obvious, no?

well, like i said, people who doesn't need assistance get the assistance, and those who really do need it, aren't getting it because they're "unqualified", isn't that something?

as for the radio, the panel is broken, it'd be a while til we can get the new panel so yeah, wait on man. ;)