Willy Mcintosh is back!

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh, this surely is the most anticipated year. just found out andrew, film, sonia and now willy is back!..who else is next. tik?

willy just announce that he'll be having 3 upcoming lakorns for this year but he didnt mention the title of the other 2 lakorns. only the genre. i wonder who'll be his co star for the 3rd one ^_^

1.Sufun Nirondon w/Mew(finish filming in about 2-3 months)
2.?? (light comedy)
3.??(kiss/slap drama) :eek:

credit to anonymous @ AFC.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
ahh, this surely is the most anticipated year. just found out andrew, film, sonia and now willy is back!..who else is next. tik?

willy just announce that he'll be having 3 upcoming lakorns for this year but he didnt mention the title of the other 2 lakorns. only the genre. i wonder who'll be his co star for the 3rd one ^_^

1.Sufun Nirondon w/Mew
2.?? (light comedy)
3.??(kiss/drama) :eek:

credit to anonymous @ AFC.

Lakorn 1 w/Mew..as Mew Lalita? She's coming back too??? Haven't seen her in a lakorn in a while.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lakorn 1 w/Mew..as Mew Lalita? She's coming back too??? Haven't seen her in a lakorn in a while.
yep, mew lalita.if you wanna know more about it theres a thread at the lakorn section

willy rarely starrs in a kiss/slap drama so this is exciting ^_^ notice how we'll get to see him in all types of drama for this year

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Wow I was so in love with him back in the day...I hope the slap kiss drama is a good one!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tinah thanks so much for the news!
I'm going crazy! Gosh I really can't wait for all his lakorns!
I hope for him to pair up with Anne again!
So many stars are back, great news!

PN06

sarNie Egg
OMG!!Kiss and slap?!?!? ahhhhhhhh...I so hope it's Anne! How many lakorn does Anne have for this year? I bet she's booked! Cause she have like what, how many shows (2-3)? And like 2 lakorns? Tinah??

tinah

sarNie Coma
i also hope its anne but then again, she already starred in alot of kiss/slap drama so she might not want to accept another one. yeh and plus, she has 3 shows and filming one lakorn which is with aum. i guess we could still have hope right?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^probaly only sufun nirondon cuz they'll be done filming in about 2-3 months. the other 2 didnt start filming yet

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I used to love Willy but the last few years his lakorns have not been good at all. I can't remember the last one I loved him in, maybe Fai Loang? How long ago was that? I'm glad he's going back to a drama lakorn and then of course the reunion with Mew I'm looking forward to.

max

sarNie Elites
I really really really hope that the kiss/slap lakorn will be with Ann Thongprasom! Ahh! Would not that be lovely or what?!

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
:yahoo: :clap: I MISS WILLY!!!! so happy that he's back cuz we all miss him. still remember how much i wanted to married him...still do hehehehe..... :lol: