Willy, Ple, Hoy's New Movie Project "Sara Nae Hao Bpeng"

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno y i would know who won bin is lol i don't pay attention to anything else but thai et but even w/ thai et i don't keep up w/ news LOL
i dun either but my friends are alwaise yapping about other celeb.
but im surprise u dun know won bin...lol..he's the hottie from "Autumn in my Heart"

but omfg! the teaser tat part w/ the train is so MESSED up...i would
pee in my pants if i were the guy :spin:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao dats what i said. i was like he probably pissed his pants LOL

i hab no idea what autumn in my heart is lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL... I'm with my tee ruk! I have no clue who won bin is either. :lol: don't even know what autum in my heart is. LOL.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg you 2 dont know wat autumn in my heart is...**faints**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=045R4vlvESA the ost to the kdrama.. i know 4 sure almost everyone heard it b4... i remember the first time i say this korean drama T_T

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

that is won bin... i so totally miss him...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao dats what i said. i was like he probably pissed his pants LOL

i hab no idea what autumn in my heart is lol
lol its the title of a K-drama
i haven't watch a k-drama since '05
except Love to Kill which is reallie a lakorn anyways lol
but every now and then a drama will make a wave in the
Hmong community and I'll hear about it.."Autumn in My Heart"
surely made a wave and i heard it everywhere

but dude i'm serious his life must have flashed b4 his eyes im freaking serious..lol
i'm anxious to see wat tricks they have up their sleeves for some of my favorites hehe

LOL... I'm with my tee ruk! I have no clue who won bin is either. :lol: don't even know what autum in my heart is. LOL.
Noy u neva watched "Jai Rao" huh..lol "Tee Ruk" i thought u were talking about someone else

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
noy saw jai rao. lol but i started callin her tee lak when she kept sending kisses to me through smilies LOL

oh ok i don't hear bout korean dramas. my friends watch dem but they don't bother me w/ dem lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ aww boy i miss My Tee Ruk but i tink he's gonna be in a new lakorn so i'm happie lol
aww isn't tat sweet of u two

anyways thank goodness they don't bother u...rite now
i'm so sick of "Boys over Flower" I swear i can murder!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^you know apparently even some of the fans can't answer tat one simple
question for me...it might juz mean tat she'll rather pick boys over flowers
which i tink the majority of us would too..*confuse*

and tis is like the 3 ver. i believe...the first hit was w/ F4 the taiwanese one
than there was Hana someting Dango japanese i heard tat one didn't do well
and now tis a korean ver. i tink the story is adapted from a manga...

anyways "Meteor Garden" was a total disasater for me hate it w/ every bit of me
sorry fans..so tat's why i dun bother watch an other ver. rest my case

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha lol.. kashie..

i dont think im even gonna watch the korean one.. >_<

i loved meteor garden with F4 when i first saw it.. but now i'm just like.. what?? i was in love with this drama.. lmao.. haha.. i can't beleive i watched meteor garden 2 too.. >_<.. then again i dont really like barbie..

hana yori dango.. i liked the japanese version more than the taiwanese one.. lol.. i havent finished it though.. because i got bored of watchin the same storyline.. so i just didnt bother.. lets see.. there is a part 2 and also a movie... i sure do love OGURI SHUN IN THE DRAMA.. THEN AGAIN.. I ALWAYS LOVE HIM.. ^_^

boys over flower.. ummm.. i'm not even sure im gonna watch that.. i dont wanna watch the exact same storyline all over again.. and i dont think they're that attractive..

hana yori dango which means boys over flower is based on the manga by Yoko Kamio...

but.. yea.. i would pick the boys instead of flowers hehe.. ^_^