Wimarn Mungorn (PJJ)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yay!! Another episode tomorrow then.

I don't think the kids will die. If they do, that would be so, s sad :(

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oil and pancake are so cute....so many sweet moments together especially when they are dancing and singing...i know that this happened in the earlier episodes but i thought that oil was so cute and funny when he dressed up like a girl.....like the lakorn so far^^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awww shucks!! I forgot to wake up and only caught 10 minutes of WMMK. Hopefully, someone will nbe done uploading it when I get home :D

none3

sarNie Hatchling
i think that pancake is such a great actress. She improves every time I see her on screen. I hope she will continue to make more lakorns!!! :rolleyes:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
She has quite a gorgeous and mature face if you look at her long enough^^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awww. I'm crying for Sia 3 right now. It's so emotional. All he ever wanted was love from his mother and time... I have to skip man. Or else I'll cry even more *sniffs*

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ahhh! Shucks! I just saw the preview for the next episode! He got shot 3 times! Is he going to make it? :( Aww.

lilazngrl003

sarNie Egg
What ever happen to the two little kids? I haven't seen them the last couple episodes. I thought the doctors said that they were alive?

annea

sarNie Adult
yah happy ending!!! omg the two kids came back in the last epi now they have 4 kids hehehehe...
the gramma had me crying when she sang to A'sam

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It was a happy ending. Not for most of them though. Poor Jim Ling. Only if she had gave in :( . The ending made me cry. The whole scenes between Pancake and a few moment of Oil being blind and all.