Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cikna

sarNie Adult
i agree. "muan kon la fark fah" was a good lakorn, Weir and Pinky would fit. p'ek and n'ek's characters are fun. my mom love this lakorn. and n'ek was pregnant in this lakorn too. hehe. Weir and Pinky need to do a lakorn with n'ek being pregnant to complete their family.
yep no doubt about it. Pinky and Weir are "on screen sweetheart". will wait for them to come back and pair up again, hopefully soon.
thanks, it took me a while before can decide which pic i want for my siggy. hehe.
i was reading from pantip. it was cute they are deciding which name would be cute for Thos and Bow's baby (if they have one). here's the names:
both- a boy cause he has a niece already, which comes from thos and bow name when mix together.
beer- a boy, so can rhyme with bow and goes with wine(thos's niece) which is both alcohol names and thos seem to love drinking.haha.
ah-ngoon(mean grape)- cause he own a grapevine. and it's cute and yummy.
and this is funny.. hut=a boy or kratomp=a girl..cause is the place they conceive the baby. haha.
love- cause the baby comes from both their love.
dear- a girl, cause thos like to call bow "tee ruk" so the daughter and mom will have same name.
first- a girl, so thos will grow a beard so will be overprotected dad,and the daughter will be pretty like the mom, and also cause thos fell in love with bow since first saw her.
won-cause when call is won wai.
kao too, kao tang=twins boy and girl
i think all the names are cute. but i like ah-ngoon.
talking about the babies just make me so sad cause they didn't have one.
naming the baby already? hahahaha!!! it's hillarious! is like JLR all over again!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
some guess p'ek is tle tanapol. i don't like him either. paul? hope not, don't like him either. no offense to their fans.
i just want only Weir and Pinky together!!! will be so sad when wwhj end. will miss Thos and Bow a lot. :lmao:

can't wait to see this scene. some people said bow forgive thos too fast just cause he call her "tee ruk" lol
but it's not only the word "tee ruk" cause they just face a near death experience, he apologize and ask for her forgiveness.
and like we say the natural environment also makes two people feeling comes together and that's why there's the willing scene. hehe.
but i have to agree he was so cruel to her but she forgive him so easily. but then cause she loves him a lot. why hold a grudge right? hahah.

credit pantip.com
Hey i noticed that he has been wearing a lot of dark clothes after he and bow broke up but in the picture his shirt is a bright color!! :lol: I do agree she did forgive him easily but i think it was hard for him to forgive himself. I can't wait for this weeks episodes!!! So sad that it is going to be over!!!

I remember someone said that we were going to get five kisses in this lakorn right. So far we got two so will we get three in the last two episodes? :lol: Makes me more excited!!!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
yeah his relationship with pancake is all over the place which is annoying, and also their fans has problem with his kissing scenes with pinky. and some of them wants him to pair up with pancake again so the request with him and pinky pairing up again has to balance out. but i say it's boring seeing him pairing up with pancake again when they don't even have good chemistry together. so that's the other reason why i don't want him to date her cause his fans can't stand for him to be sweet with other actress. they have a problem with it and so there was that arguement over the kiss with him and pinky. and so it may be the other reason we won't get to see him and pinky pair up again. cause his fans will request for him to pair up with pancake more. his fans need to separate his real life and work apart. like they always want him to be with pancake. and can't bare to see him kiss other girl on screen. which i think is so close minded. instead of them enjoying his acting. this good lakorn wwhj. instead they get piss and scare pancake will be mad. and thinks his kissing scene with pinky is too much. make him look bad. oh gosh they need to understand and know how to separate things apart. which is sad for him to have fanclubs like this.

HIS FANS ARE STUPID! Work is work, they need to chill out. Pancake and Weir are not married yet, so Pancake doesn't own him! This is the first drama where Weir has really stepped out of Pancake's shadow and his fans should be happy that Weir is finally creating a spotlight for himself WITHOUT his little girlfriend. His fans are just mad because they know damn well that Weir and Pinky has more chemistry along with lip-locks that are WAYYYY better than Weir and Pancake! Who cares if Pancake gets mad?! Yes, I know I'm cruel, but Pancake, hunny you need to chill out and get a reality check that Weir can't be wrapped around your fingers all the time!

If I knew Pancake, I would definitely tell her "Darling, you better be scared of Pinky!" ;)

cecilia

Staff member
Talk about Epi. 10 - there is a screen cap that I want to get.....Can anyone teach me or grap it for me?

I LOVE the look on Thot's face at 9:38 on this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh3_GHjVQvw...feature=related

looks so mischevious and handsome. :drool: :drool:
there was a part of him doing the EXACT same thing too when he's waiting for Bow to come out of the bathroom LOL
so sexy when he does that :wub:

i agree. "muan kon la fark fah" was a good lakorn, Weir and Pinky would fit. p'ek and n'ek's characters are fun. my mom love this lakorn. and n'ek was pregnant in this lakorn too. hehe. Weir and Pinky need to do a lakorn with n'ek being pregnant to complete their family.
yep no doubt about it. Pinky and Weir are "on screen sweetheart". will wait for them to come back and pair up again, hopefully soon.
thanks, it took me a while before can decide which pic i want for my siggy. hehe.
i was reading from pantip. it was cute they are deciding which name would be cute for Thos and Bow's baby (if they have one). here's the names:
both- a boy cause he has a niece already, which comes from thos and bow name when mix together.
beer- a boy, so can rhyme with bow and goes with wine(thos's niece) which is both alcohol names and thos seem to love drinking.haha.
ah-ngoon(mean grape)- cause he own a grapevine. and it's cute and yummy.
and this is funny.. hut=a boy or kratomp=a girl..cause is the place they conceive the baby. haha.
love- cause the baby comes from both their love.
dear- a girl, cause thos like to call bow "tee ruk" so the daughter and mom will have same name.
first- a girl, so thos will grow a beard so will be overprotected dad,and the daughter will be pretty like the mom, and also cause thos fell in love with bow since first saw her.
won-cause when call is won wai.
kao too, kao tang=twins boy and girl
i think all the names are cute. but i like ah-ngoon.
talking about the babies just make me so sad cause they didn't have one.
Gosh, i like all these names but the one that make me laugh the most is BEER !!!
who would have thought of BEER and WINE to go together LOl
i seriously hope they did a cover up like CIKNA said to surprise the fan in the end !!!

These pictures look sad :(

credit: pantip

to cheer up, this is funny even though it's not real LOL

Credit: pantip

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
there was a part of him doing the EXACT same thing too when he's waiting for Bow to come out of the bathroom LOL

Gosh, i like all these names but the one that make me laugh the most is BEER !!!
i seriously hope they did a cover up like CIKNA said to surprise the fan in the end !!!

I think its so funny how Thot is doing CPR for Bow but her legs are up. Isn't she suppose to be unconscious so her legs would be down? lol. Plus, why isn't Thot doing CPR by mouth?! LOL. :D

Then it's funny how when Thot and Bow are in the water, he's carrying her on his left side, then he comes out of the water holding her on the right side. funny. well, i hope it's not like that in the actual episode, otherwise it'll be weird. haha. I LOVE how he's carrying her though. It's so cute!

I don't like cats. I'm disgusted and scared of cats, so I didn't like the last picture. But I like the TV! :lol:

Thanks for the spoiler pics. JUST ONE AND A HALF DAYS LEFT TIL WEDNESDAY! :spin:

sarN

sarNie Granny
:loool: the little one is to young to be watching it , remind me of my mom and me when i was just 10 years old

simplysweet

Simplysweet

lol that last picture was funny!..and the last one where he is holding the chain that is tied to her ankle!..aww bow looks like a little kid that just got in trouble and she looking down with her hands on the sides...hehe..CUUTTE!!!!

nina07

sarNie Adult
Aww, P'Ceci I love your avatar of Weir! I missed when his hair used to be like that. :( He looked so young and cute. <3

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it's cute they're naming the babies already. yeah beer does go with wine. hehe.
xox Posted Today, 07:15 PM
think its so funny how Thot is doing CPR for Bow but her legs are up. Isn't she suppose to be unconscious so her legs would be down? lol. Plus, why isn't Thot doing CPR by mouth?! LOL.
Then it's funny how when Thot and Bow are in the water, he's carrying her on his left side, then he comes out of the water holding her on the right side. funny. well, i hope it's not like that in the actual episode, otherwise it'll be weird. haha. I LOVE how he's carrying her though. It's so cute!
HIS FANS ARE STUPID! Work is work, they need to chill out. Pancake and Weir are not married yet, so Pancake doesn't own him! This is the first drama where Weir has really stepped out of Pancake's shadow and his fans should be happy that Weir is finally creating a spotlight for himself WITHOUT his little girlfriend. His fans are just mad because they know damn well that Weir and Pinky has more chemistry along with lip-locks that are WAYYYY better than Weir and Pancake! Who cares if Pancake gets mad?! Yes, I know I'm cruel, but Pancake, hunny you need to chill out and get a reality check that Weir can't be wrapped around your fingers all the time!
If I knew Pancake, I would definitely tell her "Darling, you better be scared of Pinky!"
yeah i love it too that he always carries her. like the part he kidnap her , in the summary said he drag her ,but instead in the lakorn, he carries her to the room which is better make it less rough.
for the scene she jumps into the water and he helps her, he does do mouth to mouth cpr.
yeah like they prepare for him to wear the color shirt for the willing scene haha.when before he wear dark color shirt, but goes with his feelings for this scene cause he stop being mad at her. and cute they match both wear flannel shirts. well,she wears his shirt that's why. but i notice some scenes they match wear the same color shirt which is cute. the wardrobe people does a good job in here.
i like weir's hair style in this lakorn make him look mature and goes with his character. i like guys with short hair make them look manly.
yeah his fans really need to snap out of it and know how to separate his real relationship and on screen relationship apart. i agree they are so pissed cause they know he and Pinky chemistry is amazing. they know they can't deny it which just make them more pissed.
for the remaining kisses scenes that is left should be. 1.) cpr mouth to mouth 2.) willing scene 3.) the wine party

cecilia

Staff member
^i know right. some ppl need to get out of their little delusional circle, it's lakorn -- at least we snap out with this all wishing they're together in real life .. LOl
i will wish for them to be together if they have no significant other == but in this case with how Pinky's changing her lovelife from who to who, i don't want to break weir's heart so it's better for us to fantasize onscreen then to do on real life ..

anyway, XOX. you have good eyes. i didn't pay close attention to those detail, i just look at the pictures and it look sad :(

Niina, i love how look in his younger year too .. so cute like a little boy -- but like TEEDEE, i love him more in this kind of cut -- makes him look so MANLY HOT *fan self*

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

The last picture is cute! I don't like cats too but from afar they are cute. Thanks for sharing the pictures!!!

So are weirs fans are feuding with the fact that weir is standing out with pinky right now and not pancake? They should understand that he's acting. Yes the have chemistry and they can't deny that.

I can't wait for the last two episodes!! Can't wait for the three kisses!!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult

another set of behind the scenes pics! thanks ceci! sayang awak!

yeah, the last picture is very funny!

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
No I don't like neither one of them. I don't know, because Ch7 doesn't have alot of sexy/hot/talented male actors/pra'eks. All their pra'eks are only average. Stephan is VERY stiff. I'm sure Pinky will make him look great, but Pinky deserves someone better. Paul is okay, but I don't really like him. Tle, I dislike because that man looks so weird. I don't find him attractive at all.

I guess they didn't want Bow to be mad at him for too long because then the drama was drag. I miss Thot saying "tee ruk" so much! I used to hate it whenever my boyfriend called me that until I watched WWHJ, then I started to like my boyfriend calling me that. :p Throughout the whole drama, Bow's character has never been vengeful or unforgiving or the type to hold a grudge towards someone, so it's understandable as to why she forgives so easily. It's just her character which is good. If Bow can forgive Pong then she can forgive Thot as well.
How could anyone be mad at Thos, look at his charming smile. :blush:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
starrys Posted Today, 03:36 AM
How could anyone be mad at Thos, look at his charming smile
totally agree, his sincere cute smile, his dreamy eyes, and sexy voice. ahhh makes me melt. who can resist. :wub:
yep love Weir's looks in this lakorn he's such a hottie Thos! and Pinky's a beautiful Bow. such a perfect couple.
still rooting the baby huh cecilia :D

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I have a really bad baby fever too. I super<33 this photo :wub: :wub: :wub:

credit: Lyn's lakorn blog

LOL on the baby names. I tried too and came up only with BOTOX (you know, bow and thos). ha ha. I better not name anyone in real life.

One more day to go.... and three kisses! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
BTW, CPR is not a kiss na....but it's somehow exciting in the lakorns. We are just plain silly. :loool:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Gosh, Tot and Bow are hot together...I better get my homework done tomorrow so I can watch the last two episodes!!!