Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:29 PM

^^^Yea. Aww, I like your new banner. Thot's kiss on Bow's forehead is so deep and full of warmth. :)

When is Weir's drama with Aum and Yui suppose to air? Haven't heard much about Weir ever since WWHJ ended. ):
thanks. i got the banner from pantip. love this scene it's so sweet and yes full of warmth.
that's what i heard either Weir,Aum,Yui's drama or Weir,Jekajan's drama are suppose to air next program. well hope Pinky's drama with Stephan will air too. air quick so will be done fast.
it's so annoying the media make such big deal about Pinky's plan to go film movies in India think she lie like nathan because she said will go but didn't go yet. why bring her involve with nathan news that's stupid. she said will go in march. if she didn't go in march they will think she lie again. she shouldn't have said march should have wait and be positively sure first then tell them the exact date when will go so won't get trash talk again. it's not her fault the indian director is busy and not ready for her yet so the project has to be delay but i'm happy so will get to see more dramas of her in Thailand and she said will also have 1 more new drama, pray is with Weir.
read from star news mag. they said the ch7 boss lady said Weir has more chemistry with Pinky than he has with p.c. so that's why she pair Weir up with Pinky. i agree i think they have good chemistry since TKC and i think a lot of people would agree as well esp. after watching them in WWHJ. but star news was saying not true from what they see at events he and p.c. are lovey dovey. but i say off screen and on screen are different even though they may look like a loving couple but on screen he and Pinky definately has more great chemistry together which is odd considering he and p.c. are bf/gf, and a lot of people think Weir has more chemistry with Pinky than p.c. on screen,well the p.c.'s fans wouldn't agree and is mad when ppl talk about Weir and Pinky together. they just don't want to accept the truth which is sad.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
i know p.c. fans wont accpet the truth, but the truth is the truth and nobody can change it. the ch.7 boss lady was right to pair pinky n weir together. miss pinky n weir so much hope they will get to pair up soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

credit on tag.
A message from Pinky to her foreign fans. She's so sweet to care and see the important of all her fans. Love Pinky and will always support her. We're all praying will get to see Pinky and Weir new drama together again in 2010. WWHJ is a very memorable drama and will always be in my heart forever and best romantic drama in 2009. Love and Miss Thot&Bow and Weir&Pinky and WWHJ so much. Some of Pinky's fans and other ppl was saying like complaining when will Pinky have a masterpiece drama to play, For me WWHJ is a masterpiece work of Weir and Pinky because make me believe they're really Thot&Bow and that they love eachother a lot and make me fell in love with them so much and not only Thai fans that love this drama but also international fans as well, so they not only have more Thai fans but they also have international fans because of this drama, they are also famous overseas and should be proud. Thanks Pinky for this message and Kratai and Maaw too, you girls are so cute. :D
Wonder if Weir knows how much the fans love him and Pinky from this drama and that we're so into their characters as Thot&Bow and believe they really love eachother and they became a hot perfect couple that we want to keep seeing pair up. We even came up with a name to call them which is "STEAM"(which come from their name Savika and Sukollawat) that fit so much with their steaming chemistry together. For me i've never love and into any on-screen Thai couple as much as them before, they have the best chemistry ever and make me so crazy that want to see them love eachother for real and become a real couple and get married and have pretty babies.haha.

teddyada

sarNie Egg

credit on tag.
A message from Pinky to her foreign fans. She's so sweet to care and see the important of all her fans. Love Pinky and will always support her. We're all praying will get to see Pinky and Weir new drama together again in 2010. WWHJ is a very memorable drama and will always be in my heart forever and best romantic drama in 2009. Love and Miss Thot&Bow and Weir&Pinky and WWHJ so much. Some of Pinky's fans and other ppl was saying like complaining when will Pinky have a masterpiece drama to play, For me WWHJ is a masterpiece work of Weir and Pinky because make me believe they're really Thot&Bow and that they love eachother a lot and make me fell in love with them so much and not only Thai fans that love this drama but also international fans as well, so they not only have more Thai fans but they also have international fans because of this drama, they are also famous overseas and should be proud. Thanks Pinky for this message and Kratai and Maaw too, you girls are so cute. :D
Wonder if Weir knows how much the fans love him and Pinky from this drama and that we're so into their characters as Thot&Bow and believe they really love eachother and they became a hot perfect couple that we want to keep seeing pair up. We even came up with a name to call them which is "STEAM"(which come from their name Savika and Sukollawat) that fit so much with their steaming chemistry together. For me i've never love and into any on-screen Thai couple as much as them before, they have the best chemistry ever and make me so crazy that want to see them love eachother for real and become a real couple and get married and have pretty babies.haha.
U said it all Teedee.!!!!! This how I felt about Pinky and Weir!!!! I am One of Pinky and Weir Biggest Fan !!!! they have the Best Chemistry ever!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
awe, that's so sweet of pinky to write the message, i felt as if she's written to me :p

thanks to all the girls that help make the message possible -- i'm sure, alot of us love you girls !!!!
Would be nice to see Weir write one too :wub:

anyway, i just realize that most of the CHEMISTRY pranang team have a same letter in front of all of them LOL == it's no wonder, steam needs to keep on STEAMING !!!!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
thanks. i got the banner from pantip. love this scene it's so sweet and yes full of warmth.
that's what i heard either Weir,Aum,Yui's drama or Weir,Jekajan's drama are suppose to air next program. well hope Pinky's drama with Stephan will air too. air quick so will be done fast.
it's so annoying the media make such big deal about Pinky's plan to go film movies in India think she lie like nathan because she said will go but didn't go yet. why bring her involve with nathan news that's stupid. she said will go in march. if she didn't go in march they will think she lie again. she shouldn't have said march should have wait and be positively sure first then tell them the exact date when will go so won't get trash talk again. it's not her fault the indian director is busy and not ready for her yet so the project has to be delay but i'm happy so will get to see more dramas of her in Thailand and she said will also have 1 more new drama, pray is with Weir.
read from star news mag. they said the ch7 boss lady said Weir has more chemistry with Pinky than he has with p.c. so that's why she pair Weir up with Pinky. i agree i think they have good chemistry since TKC and i think a lot of people would agree as well esp. after watching them in WWHJ. but star news was saying not true from what they see at events he and p.c. are lovey dovey. but i say off screen and on screen are different even though they may look like a loving couple but on screen he and Pinky definately has more great chemistry together which is odd considering he and p.c. are bf/gf, and a lot of people think Weir has more chemistry with Pinky than p.c. on screen,well the p.c.'s fans wouldn't agree and is mad when ppl talk about Weir and Pinky together. they just don't want to accept the truth which is sad.
Yep, I agree. She shouldn't have told them it's in March because now they're gonna be on her ass about it. Honestly there's no point in lying. I hope the Indian director/producer people ain't standing Pinky up because if they are, then that'll be a shame and very unprofessional. To me Pinky's already famous enough and talented enough in Thailand. She's doing great in Thailand, so she should just stay but oh well, if she wants to go then it's her choice.

If the ch7 lady boss even notices it and points it out then obviously Pan fan's are too blind to see for themselves that Pinky and Weir make a better couple. If only Pinky and Weir had met each other first. :( I have to admit, Pan and Weir does make a good couple with good chemistry, but Pinky and Weir make a better couple with better chemistry. The chemistry between Pan and Weir is there of course because they're a couple in real life but they don't have a spark that Weir has with Pinky. Pan and Weir are only lovey dovey offscreen. Their chemistry onscreen isn't as powerful as Pinky and Weir. :)

credit on tag.
Haha, you're so silly teedee. But true, I agree. I was like "WOW! She comes here onto sarnworld?! I wonder if she has an account!" LOL! She should so she can comment on our comments. haha. Where she said "Hope we can meet up soon"----yea, I wish! It would be great if we met. lol. too bad though. :( But I don't know alot of celebs who actually take the time to do that. I know Pinky checks up on her online updates alot about what's going on with her and what people are saying online about her. Well, lets hope she knows that all we wanna see from her is more dramas of her and Weir! mwahaha! :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
haha i know i'm silly but can't help it. yeah Pinky comes in here or else she wouldn't know there is fans in sarnworld. yep she's one of those star who like to keep updates on herself and her fans. if she comes in here she definately knows the fans want to see her pair up with Weir again. but as for Weir i don't know if he knows and would be nice if he knows. yeah would be nice if Weir wrote a message to his foreign fans too. but he hardly goes in his own website so guess would be hard to get a message from him. yep agree xox, everyone(who is not narrow minded) can see that Weir and Pinky has powerful chemistry than he and p.c. has, i was surprise even the ch7 boss lady sees it too and hope she will continue to pair up Weir and Pinky again. some of Pinky's fans are afraid we won't support her dramas that is not with Weir. but i'm a huge fan of Pinky and Weir so no matter what i will watch their dramas but i won't be excited like when they are together though because i know there is no other actor&actress that can have great chemistry with them like they had with eachother because they are on screen sweethearts sent from heaven to be soulmates on screen. haha. yep make me wonder too if they had met eachother first would they've been a couple. mm.. that we'll never know. but it's ok they can be on screen sweethearts and keep playing dramas together make me happy enough.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Update News: read from WWHJ Club@Chalermthai
Good News!!! i was screaming&jumping up&down after i finish reading it lol. they said Pinky and Weir will have a new lakorn together, a new story plot that is created especially for them to play together. YAY!!! so happy & excited, our dreams are really coming true. wonder what kind of story it will be. Wow! cool, a story created especially for Pinky&Weir to play together. they sound so special. haha. no matter what kind of story hope there's a lot of romance love scenes between them. haha.

susanvang

sarNie Egg
Woot Woot!! *screams* cant wait for Weir&Pinky to come bak!
Wow! A new story plot espically for them! That's awesome!
They are very special to b able to have their own story lakorn plot!
YAhhhh!!! cant wait to see them!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna post pics. miss Weir and Pinky. hope there will be more update details on their new lakorn soon.

credit on tag

teddyada

sarNie Egg
Good News!!! i was screaming&jumping up&down after i finish reading it lol. they said Pinky and Weir will have a new lakorn together, a new story plot that is created especially for them to play together. YAY!!! so happy & excited, our dreams are really coming true. wonder what kind of story it will be. Wow! cool, a story created especially for Pinky&Weir to play together. they sound so special. haha. no matter what kind of story hope there's a lot of romance love scenes between them. haha.
OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!! I am super EXCITED !!!! dis is such a wonderful news for us and a good xmas gift for us. I am also jumping up and down too :wub: :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
we all hope the news will really come true. but i'm excited that the producers has plan a new lakorn for Pinky+Weir already. but now we just have to wait for it to happen. the news from WWHJ fans can be trust because they know the inside source. but i think have to take some time to prepare the project and have to wait for Pinky+Weir schedules to be free first. because right now they are so busy with their other lakorns, Pinky will have a new lakorn with Aof and another waiting in line and plus her lakorn with Stephan that's still filming, and Weir has 2 lakorns filming with Aum and Jekajan and another new lakorn waiting in line too. but want everyone not to put their hopes up too high because if it doesn't happen we won't be so dissappointed. because things can always change. but i will still pray to see Pinky+Weir new lakorn for 2010.

credit on tag

paof

yay i am so excited that pinky n weir going to pair up again. cant wait to hear more update of their new lakorn. miss them so much.

paof

we all hope the news will really come true. but i'm excited that the producers has plan a new lakorn for Pinky+Weir already. but now we just have to wait for it to happen. the news from WWHJ fans can be trust because they know the inside source. but i think have to take some time to prepare the project and have to wait for Pinky+Weir schedules to be free first. because right now they are so busy with their other lakorns, Pinky will have a new lakorn with Aof and another waiting in line and plus her lakorn with Stephan that's still filming, and Weir has 2 lakorns filming with Aum and Jekajan and another new lakorn waiting in line too. but want everyone not to put their hopes up too high because if it doesn't happen we won't be so dissappointed. because things can always change. but i will still pray to see Pinky+Weir new lakorn for 2010.

credit on tag
i know our wishes it coming true . but we have to wait in see first. but in my heart hope that the news was true. i hope that their schedules free fast so that we all can get to see their new lakorn soon.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Wow! I'm so happy to hear all the great news! They better not just be saying that just to get our hopes up then changes it up later! lol. But as for now, I'm glad to hear that we'll be seeing Weir and Pinky again. Now we just gotta hope that it'll be in 2010. haha. I don't want the storyline to be like TKC nor WWHJ. I want it to be different from both but still have tons of romances and cute, dorky scenes. And this time, have a longer R-scene and a freakin' baby! LOL! And I prefer to have Weir play a hardcore, controlling, sexy character like in WWHJ instead of his sweet, nice character in TKC. I want it to include all the sweet romances like in WWHJ but to have a different storyline, you guys understand what I'm saying?? hahaha. And they definitely have to bring back "tee ruk"! :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Yesterday, 08:36 PM

Wow! I'm so happy to hear all the great news! They better not just be saying that just to get our hopes up then changes it up later! lol. But as for now, I'm glad to hear that we'll be seeing Weir and Pinky again. Now we just gotta hope that it'll be in 2010. haha. I don't want the storyline to be like TKC nor WWHJ. I want it to be different from both but still have tons of romances and cute, dorky scenes. And this time, have a longer R-scene and a freakin' baby! LOL! And I prefer to have Weir play a hardcore, controlling, sexy character like in WWHJ instead of his sweet, nice character in TKC. I want it to include all the sweet romances like in WWHJ but to have a different storyline, you guys understand what I'm saying?? hahaha. And they definitely have to bring back "tee ruk"!
i get what you mean and i totally agree with you. love Weir's character in WWHJ. yeah the main thing is we want to see a lot of sweet romance scenes of them. yep would be so cute to heard "tee ruk" again. so lets just keep praying we will get to see their new lakorn in 2010.

credit pinkysavika.com
her recent pic from magazine.
she look so young&cute in this pic.

credit wwhj club@chalermthai
nice sexy body she has haha.

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
I Hope in this lakorn there are R-Scene,slap and kiss and A BABY !!!
And This lakorn will be great !!!