Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I on the other hand loves her with bangs. I think
she suits them.. especially in her lakorn with wier...
she looks sexy with bangs.. hehehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
in TKW, sometimes her bangs looks good on her and sometimes it looks like a wig,
and some scenes she has too much make up on too,but she still looks cute/pretty.
but if can chose i rather she doesn't have bangs because she has a pretty face and doesn't need bangs to cover up.
i like her hair style and make up and clothes in SBCD a lot. she looks very pretty and Oil looks so handsome in here too.
they make a very cute perfect match, pretty&handsome. wish they would pair up again. k'Took and p'Wasin so cute! hahah.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I like pinky with straight long hair make her look younger and matches her more yea dont really like her with bangs hopefully she look hot in here with Weir haha

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read Weir's interview. he describe his character so good.
he said this la korn is romantic drama. a lot of romantic scenes between him and Pinky.
there is so many scenes of them together, in the room, in the house. bother and argue with eachother,
a lot of love scenes like husband & wife tease eachother, he love her and like to tease her,
but she hate him so much because misunderstand think he rape her,
the time she came back to Thailand, was drunk and the bad gang guys take her to motel to rape and he went to help her,
and when she wake up she think he rape her so she hate him a lot, there's a lot of kokik too.
i want to see it so bad. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
waaaaaaahhh i so wanna watch it lol..

seems like so much kute romantic scenes.. hehe ^_^...

I SO CANT WAIT!!!

thanks teedee...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
n'Grace, people said it's kinky?! :lol: hahahah.. kinky is not bad but lets see how the la korn comes out first. ;)
yeah don't want her to have bangs either -_-
but then her hair style is not that important when compare to her character & the lakorn story though
i'm excited already that there is lots of love scenes in here. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan
QUOTE (teedee @ Mar 22 2009, 07:43 PM)
link to Weir&Pinky's la korn fitting and show they rehearse their character's dialogue. omg looks so good. pra'ek kidnap& lock nang'ek up in his grape vineyard farm. heheh, she look so feisty. i like it when Pinky play this kind of character like she does in SBS,she play it so well&fun to watch. i was surprise ch7 show the fitting because usually they don't show it until the la korn will air, maybe it will air soon..before WNK..heheh, want to see it so bad. Pinky and Weir look so cute together. but why Pinky has bangs, look more like a wig though, gosh why make her have bangs again in the lakorn with Weir,how weird
http://www.ch7.com/news/news_entertain_det...=33&d=17449

i cant watch it. but if any one upload it in youtube please tell me?
here's the bhs link from youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8pJMhTNSCk

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. the lakorn is gonna be kinky... lol..

haha we'll have to see the lakorn to believe it.. lol.. ^_^

kinky... lol.. haha.. i would still watch it aniwaise ....