Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
gawd dangit, i almost skipped this one! so damn glad i didn't! hahahaha i'm in love with how cute this lakorn is!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
it seems to get more and more interesting! They look very cute with the matching outfits for their wedding!! It seems like half way through they will be interrupted. Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

So the story is that Bow will leave after she finds out about him being Nee's brother? Is it Thot that loses his memories? Because you gals are saying that she will take care of him.

Her dress is very cute!!! SO is her hat love the roses on it!!!

I love how Thot is mean to Bow but at the same time is showing her a lot of love. Love how they are going with the flow by calling each other "Tee Ruk" As Lyn stated on her blog i do think Bow is the only sane person in the Lakorn because Thot, Bow, and Pong are kinda obsess with things.

I can't wait for this weeks episode!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i love it when he call her "tee ruk" he's so sweet. and she call him back too which is so cute. yeah i was surprise too that Tort became sweet to Bow. when begin look like he will be mean to her with the blackmail and stuffs. but after she came to live with him at his farm house. omg..it was twisted.he became this cute funny sweet guy.. "tee ruk" became her name already instead of Bow because he kept calling her all the time. love the writer for chosing this word for p'ek to call n'ek. but then will get twisted again and he will be mean to her, torture her omg. i hope the horse scene will be in the coming eps. from summary all the sweet scenes is before the torture. so ep.7 should be their sweet moments. can't wait. i love it when n'ek cry and p'ek wipe her tears and about to kiss her.it's sweet. but dang it she should have let him kiss her though. hahah. i'm so in love with Pinky+Weir and this lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Bow will leave after she found out Tort is Nee's brother. Bow is the one who lost her memory later on. after the wedding Tort goes out to find the snake that kill chakon so he gets sick so Bow will run the farm and set up chakon's funeral. and then she willingly accept being his wife(but didn't sleep together though) and they will be sweet together. the wedding dress is really Pinky's dress. she use her dress for the wedding scene. she has nice taste. like the dress.

^^ Gosh I don't want BOW to know about NEE.
If only PONG dies. I'm so annoyed of him trying to get BOW to love him again.
One b*tch is enough already, we don't need another idiot to create misunderstandings.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah there is too much people that come between p'ek and n'ek and make them misunderstands eachother. baithong,pong,nee....too much. :arrg:

Iya

sarNie Adult
the wedding will be next ep., the memory lost is after the wedding, and after Bow found out Tort is Nee's brother&that he lied all along that he rape her in the beginning so she's very mad. and then she came to live at the farm with him again to take care of Nee along with Pong too. that's when the dramas begins. <_<
can't wait for next eps. will be their sweet moments together. ^_^

i like Jib but baithong is such an evil character. Pong& Nee is an annoying character too.

ahh..love this scene...sweet.... credit zelimo@pantip.com
DAMN!!! that is waayyyy too much drama in one lakorn! how much more misunderstandings and drama will this one lakorn gets? lol. if it wasn't pinky and wier, i'll probably ditch this one.

thanks. :lol: i can't wait to see the next eps.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
This lakorn is the only Weir lakorn I like, maybe because of Weir's character...He's kind of a jerk, but he's too funny and sweet sometimes for me to hate him. Even though he's hella judgmental and paranoid when it comes to Bow. By the way, I have to say, this is the first lakorn where I love the guy's wardrobe...I love what Weir wears, he has cute outfits, especially the outfit he wore to his party, when Bow tried to run away from him. Only few guys can pull off suspenders and make it look hot, man.

I kinda don't want to watch further, because I don't want to see all that bad and sad stuff happening to Bow, but at the same time, I can't stop. This has to be the most addicting lakorn for me this year, and it wasn't one I was waiting to watch either...Prajan See Roong and Wang Nam Karng was disappointing, when it came to the pranangs story.

I mean, the p'ek is mean to the n'ek in here too, and he's hella crazy sometimes, but it's hard not to watch it...because I love the idea that he has to hate her, but is slowly falling in love with her...and there are some psychotic chicks in here...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I'm not a fan of his...I watched Plik Din Su Dao cuz of Win and Kwan, but didn't like his character...tried watching Tur Kue Cheewit, but it didn't attract me as much as this one...

As crazy and unreasonable as homedude is in this, I really like it...I like their chemistry in this one...it's cute, but it can also be very sad...I can't explain why I like it, I guess I just do

You're talking about that musical one? Where they're in the country and he's singing for some reason?
I only watch lakorns if I like the actor or actress in it.

jenny_126859

sarNie Egg
i can't wait for the romantic scenes you guys are saying going to come up...hope the directors make them good so we won't hate weir's character alot...

cecilia

Staff member
^I'm not a fan of his...I watched Plik Din Su Dao cuz of Win and Kwan, but didn't like his character...tried watching Tur Kue Cheewit, but it didn't attract me as much as this one...

As crazy and unreasonable as homedude is in this, I really like it...I like their chemistry in this one...it's cute, but it can also be very sad...I can't explain why I like it, I guess I just do

You're talking about that musical one? Where they're in the country and he's singing for some reason?
I only watch lakorns if I like the actor or actress in it.
yes, that's the one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nthK5AxQ96U

i super love him in here too .. so dorky sweet and cute ..
i watch his lakorn separately w/out pancake -- i like pan in photoshoot but i can't seem to push myself to finish one of her lakorn. IDK either.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Just finished Episode 4 - thanks StarsSubbingTeam! ^_^

Is it just me or did Weir look like he enjoyed the kiss ? Btw, that was some kiss! No wonder Pinky's mum was horrified. :D

xtearsx

sarNie Egg
i dont know if it is because of culture in Thai ..but when i watch Korea drama..they dont care kissing at alll.....

Im not Thai but i watched a lot of drama even though i don't understand what they said.. . but i notice one thing that they rarely have real kiss scene like Korea drama.
So when i watch this drama, i was like *wow* it real kiss

Does anyone knoe what happen when Pinky hit Wier whiling crying and Weir try to hug her and look sad also ?
I guess cuz she found out that Weir lied to her from beginning :unsure:

cecilia

Staff member
Just finished Episode 4 - thanks StarsSubbingTeam! ^_^

Is it just me or did Weir look like he enjoyed the kiss ? Btw, that was some kiss! No wonder Pinky's mum was horrified. :D
i thin he does too .. just look at the way he tease her --- or could just be that i'm so into Weir sweet character in here, anything will make me bubbly blush & in love with him Lol

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
I love Pinky and Weir together. They are my favorite on screen couple. :D They should star in more lakorn together... 2 isn't enough for me. I want to see more of them together.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Pinky and Wier are soooo cute together! Hahaa. :wub: But I'm not feeling this role in Wier. Seriously, He try too hard to be funny & agressive to me. He can't pull the agressive look and role off for me. His eyes are scary, Lol! Eespecially when he makes them all huge and try to scare Pinky! Lol. It's so funny how Pinky thinks that he does all these scary things and stuff! Hahaa. She's soooo cute and adorable. But I think Pinky overact too much sometimes. -.- Jib is such a sweetheart but has a braaattty side of her as well. I don't hate her yet though. :p Tarn is reallly gorgeous in there but I hate her role, she's a crazzzy wacko! :rolleyes: Pol looks wayy better onscreen than in pics. He just plain ugly in pics! :rolleyes: But he looks decent onscreen, I think he just need to get rid of his bangs and that long hair maybe he look good. :) Who knows. Hahaa. I wish that there would be no R scene in this lakorn though, I feel its so unnecessary b/c the pranangs already have alot of sweet and romantic scenes together and they spend alot of time together. It's so sweet no need to ruin the moment and lakorn like that. :rolleyes:

choo

sarNie Adult
green screen. SORRY IF double posting!!!

credit: pinky facebook

sukollawatclub

Wallies

sukollawatclub

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing those pictures! They look cute together!! I love her white dress! SO funny that they used the green screen!