Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
yeah feel so sorry for bow. her love life is pitiful. i went back and re-watch the theme song in ep.7. yeah i see it now the scene he was calling her name when her dad carry her away. look like his nose bleed probably got punch by her dad. well he deserve it. but look like that same part they made up already with him kissing her hand. so wonder why her dad carry her, probably cause she got hurt from that evil baithong so her dad came & thought tort hurt her so punch him and take her away. can't wait for this part. now it's his turn to get hurt for torturing her.hahah
oh just notice weir has a dimple on the left cheek. so cute. the part they hold hand walking. she look all small compare to him and with her boot&cute outfit&big eyes make her look all adorable& kidish. i dunno remind me of japanese cartoon.hehe.
i love this scene also -- it's so cute how he look at her. Good thing the camera angle this way, making her a much shorter than she suppose to be to make it more sweet like them bully cartoon p'ek and their sweet innocent little girlfriend.

Yesterday episode was my most favorite episode of all time :wub:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I just saw the episode and i can't wait to watch it! Stupid Baitong needs to die!! lol thot's face when he saw her in a bathrobe! He should kick her and say what kind of woman are you, I'm married! This is a sad episode for bow and thot! She was being a good wife up unti Nee and Pong came! But thot does deserve to be sad for lying to Bow, still for doing that he's the one that needs to bring her back. The horse scene looks sweet!!

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
i luv this so much. i'm falling for weir after this lakorn. I never care to watch his others. this one he's sweet, cute and sexy voice. when they always mention tee ruk. I like todays scene when he lied about the ring in the bathroom and he told pinky that does she wants to see it and pinky said what. he said a condom has a strawberry flavor. I like how he kiss her forhead. It's romantic and sexy. I don't see anything wrong when nee got rape by pong. when she knows shes loves him and want him i don't know why she's crying the next morning like she's been rape. She knows what's going to happen and she still want him. anyways they done it before and they are husband and wife anyway so what does it matter u lose your viginity to him again. She luve it even more. do u guys agree
Nee was upset because Pong was so drunk, he believed he was sleeping with Bow. Nee really wants Pong to love her, not just to do her like that lol.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
It is a sad truth! We are loving the sweet scenes, but Thot must go down lol. Man, I don't even want to watch epi 8 now. I want to skip to epi 9 or 10, and hopefully things will be better by then...Nah, I'll just go through with it lol. I do feel sorry for Bow :( She's been heartbroken TWICE now. at least we know that she is done with Pong, and really loves Thot deep down. That's actually a great fact because in lakorn, love can beat anything! Haha, especially Baithong. I think that Thot and Bow's love for each other is the main factor that will bring down Baithong once and for all. And as for Pong, GO AWAY!

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
The Pra eak in this lakorn is so stupid. He need to look around and see what's going on around him. That Baithong girl is in love w/him, how can he not know it. He only think about him and his sisiter, it doesn't matter if the other guy doesn't love his sister or want his sister. So what if she is sick, that doesn't mean she can get whatever she want. I know he love his sister but everyone love their sister or brother too. He need to put himself in other's ppll shoe and see how it feel.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Episode 8 was soo hard to watch for me! I know thot deserves it but i feel so bad for him! and YES, bow has fallen for thot! I cnt wait for them to understand eachother again! =(( The horse scene was sweet!

xtearsx

sarNie Egg
does anyone knoe when they have the scene of weir and pinky running under the rain?
i think old people said was right "dont play with fire or you will got burn" it same as dont play with love or you will got hurt more than burn
:lmao:
i dont like ep 8 but i think it the peak point where the drama get more intense and addict us more

cecilia

Staff member
The Pra eak in this lakorn is so stupid. He need to look around and see what's going on around him. That Baithong girl is in love w/him, how can he not know it. He only think about him and his sisiter, it doesn't matter if the other guy doesn't love his sister or want his sister. So what if she is sick, that doesn't mean she can get whatever she want. I know he love his sister but everyone love their sister or brother too. He need to put himself in other's ppll shoe and see how it feel.
i wouldn't say he's stupid at first ..
the reason why he makes pong cling onto his sister is b/c pong had his sister
if nothing has happen between them, i'm sure, tor wouldn't dare go and drag him like that.
in the preview, he even tell Nee to stop causing problem b/c of a man like Pong.
If Pong really does love her, he'd have come back to her a long time ago.

for the later half of what he caused bow, i blame him b/c he known the fact, try to stop but infuriate it at the same time.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
gosh, watching episode 8 was soo sad! especially seeing bow slapping tos like that. =(( i love it that bow has fallen for him so i hope she forgives him soon cause i wanna see sweet moments! lol only sweet moments! and that bitch BAITONG needs to die! i hate her to death!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
today ep. even though it was dramas but there were still some good scenes of weir+pinky. love these 3 scenes of them:
-his dream when she came&put her head on his shoulder. was sweet cause show he miss her&want her comfort.
-he came into her room and try to explain but she won't listen. dang that was many slaps. heard they had to do 2 takes so he got slap many times.poor weir his face must hurt so bad.but esp. like when he tell her not to take out the ring,he look all scare gonna loose her and scare between them will be over and ahh he still call her "tee ruk" and esp.love when he hug her, was sweet and sad.
-the horse scene was so sweet. he was like her knight who came to save her. so cute,she was all scare and ahh when he said "don't leave me again" and look like she was turning soft but damn it that evil baithong call him first. wanna slap that b i t c h so bad!!
feel so sorry for bow it was sad she threw the ring & then went to look for it. poor thot has to run back and forth from sister to wife. sister in critical condition and try to made up with wife too. that jerk pong so annoying and selfish he knows bow love thot but won't accept it and geezs why doesn't she just tell him off that she love thot so he'll stop bothering her. wanna kick him so bad!! arrgh..
but yam+thum's couple was so funny, they make me laugh.
the hospital scene was so harsh. with the name calling and said to make the other side hurt. sometimes words is more brutal than action :angry:
next eps. is even more dramas. the story just gets more&more dramas. :arrg:
but then there will still be some love scenes of them, which can't wait.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
My sister made a good point. Why is it N'ek can always fight P'ek's advances but she can never fight the bad guy? Pinky is constantly kicking Wier's butt, but she can't shake Pong off. Come on.

Loving the lakorn though, but the Baithong and Pong are sooooo annoying. I also can't stand that Yam is always siding with Pong.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
good news this lakorn will have 16 eps. so rating is high that's why got added yay! hope they will add more sweet scenes though and spoil from the fans@pantip, ep.9+10 there will be some sweet scenes of them. before the non-stop dramas till the end. can't wait. i re-watch the many slap scenes. if i see it correctly weir's eyes was watering, saw his tear drop too. omg that was a hella sad scene for both of them. they both play so well. sissy me was crying when read the fan's comments in pantip. :lmao: dunno just started to cried guess also b/c was listening to techin's song too, which goes with weir's character feelings which make it more sad.

cecilia

Staff member
^yay, we'll get sweet scenes fore sure .. let's hope no one get hurt during filming .. i would hate to be disappoint.

Teedee, those are my favorite as well. I LOVE HOW HE RAN TO HOLD HER SO TIGHTLY AND DEARLY AS IF HE'll die if she break away from him. The hug from behind is so sweet --- or even when he rescue her, he ask her 'what do you want me to do' leaving her puzzle until BAITONG prank call him again!!!

i swore, for a moment, i thought i saw him crying during the horse rescue scene -- but i guess, sweat is a possibility b/c he didn't sound like he just got done crying when he pick up the phone either.

I also love how PINKY GOES 'we can't be the same anymore, we're both married!' - too bad, he can't take that, he just have to use forces on her!!! so mad at PONG and BAITONG!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah hope history doesn't repeat itself like in sbs. which sucks and very disappointed. hope weir+pinky is healthy and can finish filming this lakorn. because it's a very interesting and fun lakorn of them. which both of them love this roles that they got. said it's a good roles, they like it a lot, challenging and a much mature roles that they ever play. even the director said this lakorn story is very interesting and fun. i agree. there is always a turning point. when you think things will end up good then another incident happens after one and another.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
man, i teared up when chakorn died....i don't know why that was so sad for me....i guess it was just the way baithong degrades him all the time but he still loves her....and then ultimately died a worthless-type death...

...why does such a good person have to fall for shitfaced bitches like that? *sigh*

nina07

sarNie Adult
Okay, Pong seriously has no life. Like, don't you have a job or anything else to do besides follow her?! :rolleyes: Nee, is just a whiny baby. <_< and
Baithong just needs to die already and jump off a cliff. :arrg: Seriously. Now, Bo and Tos are fighting. I feel so sorry for Bo, she's under so much emotional stress right now. :( And Pong, don't even try to rape her you crazy, desperate pyscho. :lol:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
good news this lakorn will have 16 eps. so rating is high that's why got added yay! hope they will add more sweet scenes though and spoil from the fans@pantip, ep.9+10 there will be some sweet scenes of them. before the non-stop dramas till the end. can't wait. i re-watch the many slap scenes. if i see it correctly weir's eyes was watering, saw his tear drop too. omg that was a hella sad scene for both of them. they both play so well. sissy me was crying when read the fan's comments in pantip. :lmao: dunno just started to cried guess also b/c was listening to techin's song too, which goes with weir's character feelings which make it more sad.

really i'm so happy that they will add some more ep. n good to hear that the rating is high. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: