Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching todays episode and didn't get a lot of sweet moments with the two! Now i want more scenes of Bow and Tos together!!

Seriously Baitong needs to die! She lied to everyone! I'm pretty sure i would've heard her in the kitchen dropping those pills! Man how can Nee even believe her! I really want to go into the lakorn and slap her all the way to Hell!!

Today was a sad episode for the two! If i was Bow would have left the hospital after she fell. I really loved the part where she went to turn off the light he sat up and everything! I think he was think she was going to go sleep with him. It was Cute! If it was me i would've made him pulled her onto the bed and held her there with him going in for another kiss. and then maybe after one minute she would pull away and go back to the sofa and pout but really be smiling!lol!! :wub: I wish that was what happened!!

On the sweet side we get to see Chai and Kare get some moments in. I think she is pregnant and looks like Chai likes her enough to keep on going back to see her at her shop! Love how he kept on patting her head after she lean on him. He starting to be a good guy so that Kare can like him! They are cute! She even kiss him but to bad for him she also threw up on him! :lol:

Looks like Bow will lose her memory next week!! I can't wait to watch it! I wished it'll come out this week!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh ep.10 feel so sorry for bow. everytime pinky cries is so sad. she look so hurt. esp. the suitcase scene was so sad feel so sorry for her. nee is so annoying, paranoid, and stupid for believing baithong. thot is annoying too, his bad mouthing to bow and blaming her makes me wanna hit him on the head. like the part (and it's true) pong saids thot and nee are the same(yep paranoid people) he's the one who beg them to come take care of nee and why would they hurt her. he so deserve that slap from bow in this scene. well at least thot is fair in some parts when he defend bow with his sister, so he's not stupid the whole time. thank god. but god dang, why don't they just make up,why keep on say things to hurt eachother, i don't understand people and their stubborness/pride gets in the way so it just hurts them. what a dork he all scare she gonna leave, if her mom didn't ask her too she would've left already. gosh bow you love ur mom so much. was cute and happy get to heard him call her "tee ruk" many times. well at least there were some cute scenes to cancel out the frustration. like the scene he touch her cheek&she wipe his face was so cute, when they talk about babies to her family was funny/cute,you would think she will be pregnant with all these babies talk. -_- but the scene i like was when they wait for the phone call about taew's condition. he slip out and call her "tee ruk" which surprise her and his face look like opps what i've just say. hahah.and their hands touch and she goes ahead and decide for his worker to take the day off and he look all surprise and then smile that she made the decision for him. it was cute. and like the part he saids to baithong"cause my wife is pretty so i have to be overprotected and worry about her is a regular thing" hahah...like he's annoy by her comments. gosh wanna kill that evil baithong make everyone misunderstands eachother. oh gosh next eps. more dramas, she lost her memory of thot. from summary the kidnap should be in ep.14 or 15. gosh take too long... <_<

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
chngnsch Posted Today, 12:13 AM
what's gonna happen after bow loses her memory? shouldn't nee start to defend her instead since bow saved her?
after bow lost her memory, she doesn't remember thot and baithong lied to her that thot rape her so bow is scare of him won't let him come close to her so scare that she almost gonna hurt herself so he decides to stay away from her. nee felt gulity that it's b/c of her bow lost her memory so she will let go of pong to be back with bow. then bow remembers tell pong to go back to nee. baithong and nee argue,nee got hurt and gave birth and died, thot blames bow and break up with her, then nee's baby feud between thot&pong occur which make thot so mad and goes crazy blame bow for taking the baby to pong and kidnap her to get revenge in the woods, rape& torture her, and then stop being mad when thought he about to loose her cause she almost died after the storm occur and the cottage breaks and bow was under the woods, apologize and ask for forgiveness and the willing scene happen,and he takes her to stay in another place with taew staying with her, but he still feel gulity about his sister's death so can't stand to face bow, but can't continue to torture bow anymore and agree to marry baithong cause feel gulity about his sister's death when she brought it up, then the truth comes out baithong is behind all the bad plans, she tried to kill bow but thot and polices came to help first, and baithong got arrested, bow's parents came and take her back, thot follow to reconcile with bow but her dad won't let him see her and then she want to teach thot a lesson so pretend to be cold to him and her dad ask pong to help get back at thot by being sweet to bow, thot was sad thought bow chose pong so left went back to his farm then send invitation to bow to go to his wine party and she came and they make up. the end.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
after bow lost her memory, she doesn't remember thot and baithong lied to her that thot rape her so bow is scare of him won't let him come close to her so scare that she almost gonna hurt herself so he decides to stay away from her. nee felt gulity that it's b/c of her bow lost her memory so she will let go of pong to be back with bow. then bow remembers tell pong to go back to nee. baithong and nee argue,nee got hurt and gave birth and died, thot blames bow and break up with her, then nee's baby feud between thot&pong occur which make thot so mad and goes crazy blame bow for taking the baby to pong and kidnap her to get revenge in the woods, rape& torture her, and then stop being mad when thought he about to loose her cause she almost died after the storm occur and the cottage breaks and bow was under the woods, apologize and ask for forgiveness and the willing scene happen,and he takes her to stay in another place with taew staying with her, but he still feel gulity about his sister's death so can't stand to face bow, but can't continue to torture bow anymore and agree to marry baithong cause feel gulity about his sister's death when she brought it up, then the truth comes out baithong is behind all the bad plans, she tried to kill bow but thot and polices came to help first, and baithong got arrested, bow's parents came and take her back, thot follow to reconcile with bow but her dad won't let him see her and then she want to teach thot a lesson so pretend to be cold to him and her dad ask pong to help get back at thot by being sweet to bow, thot was sad thought bow chose pong so left went back to his farm then send invitation to bow to go to his wine party and she came and they make up. the end.

So thats what's going to happen! Teedee you made my day! I feel happy reading whats going to happen!! I can't wait for the rest of the lakorn to finish!! We should get a kiss at the end too like Ann and Chakrit in SGPT right infront of everyone!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm happy to share iluvjin
the ending scene is so cute after he found out about her plan(pretend to be cold to him) that made him sad for a long time, he runs after to kiss her (his way of punishing her..lol) with everyone looking at them with joy. ^_^ read there is 5 kisses(lip) in here. so far 2, so left is 3. :p

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The suitcase scene was sooooo emotional. Tears are just dripping down her pretty face cause the person she loves is insulting her and rubbing things in her face. She's so hurt she can't even say anything to defend herself. Great acting, both of them in that scene. He kept holding on to her and blocking her not letting her go. aw....just so sad. I wanna jump in and just hug both of them. Gosh, these two have great chemistry.

I daydreamt earlier that Baithong died a slow, painful death and I was so so so happy! Oh, and I almost kick Nee's as* but my better nature stopped me cause she's preggo. She's lucky I didn't put the smack down...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee Posted Today, 12:50 AM
The suitcase scene was sooooo emotional. Tears are just dripping down her pretty face cause the person she loves is insulting her and rubbing things in her face. She's so hurt she can't even say anything to defend herself. Great acting, both of them in that scene. He kept holding on to her and blocking her not letting her go. aw....just so sad.
totally agree with you. very sad scene. esp. pinky play this scene so well, i can feel her pain. feel more sorry for bow. he's so mean to say these things to her. when she ask him what right do you have to stop me? if he only said because i love you. everything will be fine and they would have made up already but b/c of his i dunno pride/stubborness he won't say it. gosh wanna smack him :arrg: these kind of scenes is so heartbreaking to watch. :lmao: and later on omigosh poor bow, she just gets more and more pitiful. :( dang this n'ek character is too sad. can't stand it!!! :arrg:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Why does BaiTong always try to create problems for the two couples. <_< I really want her to jump off a cliff right about now. :angry:

Iya

sarNie Adult
the ending is toooooo easy. lol. considering all the drama, i want the ending to be a surprise somehow. but then again, this is a Ch7 lakorn. :lol: :rolleyes:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
BAI THONG needs to get bit by a snake.. then chugg medicine in her mouth.. and get pushed down in a cliff. sounds like herself doesnt it? hahaha ;) jk. Shes sooo evil!! >=[

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
The question is why they keep letting that baitong girl into their house? That is so annoying. Why allow intruder to come to your house and everyone just listen to whatever she said and not thinking at all. Same things happened over and over. I like to watch lakorn but not the one that I have to wait until the end to find out who the person behind the curtain that allow them to destroy and manipulate everything. As for right now I so into Fai chon saeng nangeke is strong. You slap me once and I do back to you twice and also everything.

little

sarNie Adult
in real life could u even get pregnant with being weak , heart surgery medicine doesn't that affect the health of producting a baby. Man why all of them having babies except n' ak and p'ak. ep 10 wasnt good so sad and no sweet but just enjoy it how the parents mention about having grandkids. with the sofa thing in the room i think it's there when p' ak got sick at that time. i hate baithong and nee character but esp. nee cus she's so annoying, and manipuative, lying she's let it out but i like it how baithong is so sneaky about the lies, scheme. pong is too annoying move on ur married and have a kid. so selfish of him to think of himself. still hate them cus no sweet and pinky and wier scenes.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Just finished watching todays episode and didn't get a lot of sweet moments with the two! Now i want more scenes of Bow and Tos together!!

Seriously Baitong needs to die! She lied to everyone! I'm pretty sure i would've heard her in the kitchen dropping those pills! Man how can Nee even believe her! I really want to go into the lakorn and slap her all the way to Hell!!

Today was a sad episode for the two! If i was Bow would have left the hospital after she fell. I really loved the part where she went to turn off the light he sat up and everything! I think he was think she was going to go sleep with him. It was Cute! If it was me i would've made him pulled her onto the bed and held her there with him going in for another kiss. and then maybe after one minute she would pull away and go back to the sofa and pout but really be smiling!lol!! :wub: I wish that was what happened!!

On the sweet side we get to see Chai and Kare get some moments in. I think she is pregnant and looks like Chai likes her enough to keep on going back to see her at her shop! Love how he kept on patting her head after she lean on him. He starting to be a good guy so that Kare can like him! They are cute! She even kiss him but to bad for him she also threw up on him! :lol:

Looks like Bow will lose her memory next week!! I can't wait to watch it! I wished it'll come out this week!!

:loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: everyone pregnant in here but y not weir n pinky too. :spin: :spin: :lmao: :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
whiteflakes Posted Today, 02:58 AM

the ending is toooooo easy. lol. considering all the drama, i want the ending to be a surprise somehow. but then again, this is a Ch7 lakorn.
agree the ending is too easy. all that dramas and when it ends just like that too easy. kinda disappointing. but most ch7 lakorns are like that. don't count on it being such a satisfying ending. i just hope there will be lots of sweet scenes of pinky+weir so will be even. dramas and dramas starting ep.8-15 then easy like that end ep.16. luckily we'll still see some love scenes when he kidnap her but won't be a lot since it's the torture parts. hope i'm not ruining it for anyone. just needed to express my depress. right now in the stage of sad and frustrated with all these dramas and misunderstanding. the writers is killing the viewers start ep 2-7 was all these cute scenes that make us hook. then hurt our feelings with too much dramas. and can't stop watching cause addicted already :arrg:
don't forget to watch wwywy tomorrow with pinky+weir. good this show air this week it may make me less frustrated with them in this week eps.

Iya

sarNie Adult
agree the ending is too easy. yep all that dramas and when it ends just like that too easy. kinda disappointing. but most ch7 lakorns are like that. don't count on it being such a satisfying ending. i just hope there will be lots of sweet scenes of pinky+weir so will be even. dramas and dramas starting ep.8-15 then easy like that end ep.16. luckily we'll still see some love scenes when he kidnap her but won't be a lot either since it's the torture parts. hope i'm not ruining it for anyone. just needed to express my depress. right now in the stage of sad and frustrated with all these dramas and misunderstanding. the writers is killing the viewers start ep 2-7 was all these cute scenes that make us hook. then hurt our feelings with too much dramas. and can't stop watching cause addicted already :arrg:
lol. you took the words out of my mouth. ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^i couldn't agree more .. it took one shot for Kare and Chai .. took one shot for the 1st time for Pong/Nee, 1 shot for the 2nd time -- but weir and pinky, twice in a roll but none :(

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
i'm happy to share iluvjin
the ending scene is so cute after he found out about her plan(pretend to be cold to him) that made him sad for a long time, he runs after to kiss her (his way of punishing her..lol) with everyone looking at them with joy. ^_^ read there is 5 kisses(lip) in here. so far 2, so left is 3. :p
Makes me even more excited!! One thing that makes me not think about this lakorn is school! It's coming so fast!! It's like in four weeks!! I kept on thinking that this lakorn won't finish before school starts but i just checked the calender and found that my classes start after this lakorn is over.SOO 3 MORE KISS TO GO!!! teedee your my new friend you cheer me up when I'm down! :D !!

The suitcase scene was sooooo emotional. Tears are just dripping down her pretty face cause the person she loves is insulting her and rubbing things in her face. She's so hurt she can't even say anything to defend herself. Great acting, both of them in that scene. He kept holding on to her and blocking her not letting her go. aw....just so sad. I wanna jump in and just hug both of them. Gosh, these two have great chemistry.

I daydreamt earlier that Baithong died a slow, painful death and I was so so so happy! Oh, and I almost kick Nee's as* but my better nature stopped me cause she's preggo. She's lucky I didn't put the smack down...
I thought so too! I think he should have been nicer to her when she was putting her things in the suitcase. He could see that she was cry and it sure was not from leaving pong it was from leaving him. This is another great couple. I like them and thing of them as a power couple because they draw my attention! To me they are like the Ann and Ken from Channel 7 maybe i'm going over the top but we can't deny their chemistry!

BAI THONG needs to get bit by a snake.. then chugg medicine in her mouth.. and get pushed down in a cliff. sounds like herself doesnt it? hahaha ;) jk. Shes sooo evil!! >=[
I think thats what everyone wants! She also deserves to get shot too because Men got shot because of her. Or maybe everyone should just plain not pay attention to her. She seems to just want attention from everybody. I hate her voice there is this annoying rasp to it!

everyone pregnant in here but y not weir n pinky too.
I know the only couple that we and bow's family want pregnant too! They better surprise us we a baby!! :loool: so in the lakorn we can have :slapandkissse3: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: ! I'm having to much fun with the gifs!! they are all true! plus we already got this! :kiss: