Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Didn't go through the thread yet, wanted to post what I watched so far from today's episode for you, before I go to school.

It begins with Bow flashing back to the rawr, choppers fly by but they don't hear her. Thot says people who do bad things can't be heard or saved...something like that. He's looking up at the sky, talking to Nee, asking her if she's testing him, then takes a knife and says he would love to see Bow's heart since she's so cold-hearted, then he drags her by the chain.

Chai, Khae and Baam are in a restaurant wondering where Bow is, since she's not with Thot. Meanwhile, Thot dras Bow into the forest, hurting her leg, and makes her dig dirt for him. He tells her a story about how he used to love playing with dirt as a kid, and since Nee was sit, she couldn't play, she could only watch him dig. He leaves her there, but Bow runs back to the hut, sees a fire, and has a plan...but Thot gets there, they struggle with the torch, she kicks him in the stomach, then throws the fire towards the hut. He puts out the fire before he chases after her. She's at a disadvantage because of the chain.

This is when she jumps in the river, Thot obviously is worried about her when he jumps in to look for her . He even smiled when he was able to wake her up, she asks him why he saved her, and he responds by saying, "Nee won't be happy if you're not well."

There's a lot of Baithong scenes, but I'm gonna skip that and go to their scenes. The storme, Thot goes to find Bow in the collapsed hut, and she hugs him out of joy and relief, he takes her into the cave. He is really really sorry, he takes a rock to break the chain and calls himself stupid for doing these things to her. He hugs her and apologizes and calls her "tee ruk", asking for forgiveness, telling her that if anything happened to her, he wouldn't be able to go on with his life...they kiss, and pull away, Weir has this hot ass smile on his face, then they...you know...do it.

She was excited cuz he told her he'd take her home, but faints, and he takes her to a house somewhere. When she wakes up, she sees a note from him, saying he went to get her food, and to wait for him, cuz he'll be back...She waits happily for him there...

All this Baithong drama happens, so by the time he gets to return to her, he's a jerk to her all over again...because Baithong told Thot that Nee's dying wish was to see her whore-ass take care of Thot, the baby, the ranch, everything in her place...and that Nee never trusted Bow, so that's why he's pissed at Bow, cuz he believes Baithong...

That's all I saw so far, I think Baithong might find Bow in this episode, not sure...

But gotta go to school now!!! Talk to you gals later!!!!

OMG! DON'T TELL ME THOT'S DUMBASS GOT MAD AT BOW ALL OVER AGAIN EVEN AFTER SHE GAVE HERSELF TO HIM?!!!!?!! WHAT A FREAKIN' RETARD! BAI-THONG NEEDS TO DIE BEFORE I KILL HER MYSELF! LOL!

So how long did the willing scene last? Was it satisfying? I'm so curious. haha. :lol:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
thanks raymond_obsessed for the summary!!

Man how can thot do that to her again after he just figured out that he needs her the most!!

Stupid baitong really needs to die!!!!! Gosh how can he believe her every time she comes over something bad happens doesn't he see that!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i know right? now, i can see why it took her a while to forgive him b/c he say he needs her but yet listen to someone else...

cant wait to get home to watch this drama ugh!!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
at some angle he does look like weir lol...

i guess the hair style and the way they dress too...
complextion is similar as well...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
He does at some angles but i think weir is skinnier and taller then Men is. Oh and also much sexier! lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
yep! I just saw the caps from lynns blog and todays episode looks promising! They will reconcile just to be tirn apart again by baitong, but he will figure it out that it was baitong who told men to kidnap bow, and kill chakorn and very soon Nee!! I can't wait! I just had to point out that baitong had this funny look in the scene she took bow. her teeth, i had a good laugh!!

Can't wait to see it now!!!!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
yep! I just saw the caps from lynns blog and todays episode looks promising! They will reconcile just to be tirn apart again by baitong, but he will figure it out that it was baitong who told men to kidnap bow, and kill chakorn and very soon Nee!! I can't wait! I just had to point out that baitong had this funny look in the scene she took bow. her teeth, i had a good laugh!!

Can't wait to see it now!!!!
oh i know!..that SNAKES teeth looked UGLY when it showed the last caps of her with bow...Thots finding some clues out! yay!...he will soon find out she also kill nee!...i can't wait!..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
oh i know!..that SNAKES teeth looked UGLY when it showed the last caps of her with bow...Thots finding some clues out! yay!...he will soon find out she also kill nee!...i can't wait!..
yeah we get to see the real her not only is her heart ugly her teeth are also! :lol:

I really want to see thot save bow!!! :lol: and also the :w-scene-pop-corn: !!!!

i'm excited just for those parts!!! Can't believe tomorrow is the last episode!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
http://www.kantana.com/2009/images/morfeos...-6303/big/9.jpg

this pic is sooo damn cute@!!!

my player was buffering like crazy today but i was able to catch all the sweet parts ^__^ it was soo cute!

^thanks for all the sharing too! ^_^

-i can't believe tomorrow is the last ep!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing!!! :lol:

I also love the piture! :wub: So cute!!! Now i can't wait to watch!! I still have to wait for someone to upload it!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I saw the picture at Lyn's blog ---- so that's the "willing" scene ? In the cave ? Wet and dirty as they are ? Are ya' girl serious ? :lol: The ground must be unconformable , he probable be a gentleman and doesn't let her laid on her back :p

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know who uploaded episode 15 yet?? I've been waiting all morning and lyn's caps just aren't enough. :(
I always see rainyyonme upload it yt first but thats always around 3-4 pm. We'll just have to wait and see you uploads it first!

I'm also waiting to watch it! The caps are killing me!! :lol: