Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
I watched the final episode yesterday. don't know how many times i've rewatched it. it made me all smile!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: yesterday, before going to sleep, i watched it again, twice! hahaha!!! :lol: .

i think beau didn;t have to say she loves him, her actions speak her mind and heart, loud and clear. she was glowing and smiling brightly when thot said "teeruk, i love you very much. and i will always love you", he admitted it for the first time. but the dude is clueless when his smile like that. <_< . yeah, I'm definitely going to miss WWHJ. hope more projects for Pinky and Weir. I don't care what others say, these two performances were excellent. in most scenes they portray their character well.
I COULD NOT AGREE MORE!
there are some flaw but overall, the good part overshadow the bad LOL
so 10/10 is my review for them ^^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna come in and say love WWHJ, Beau+Tos, Pinky+Weir. still watching it over and over and can still put a smile on my face and make me happy. miss them so much. Weir and Pinky chemistry are so great, they really really do look like real lovers. that make me believe there is really Beau+Tos and make me want to go visit them at their "rhai". hahah. if the reason cause of pancake's fans complaining and so we didn't get to see the remaining kiss scenes up close with good angles, then it really sucks! stupid and unfair! Kantana should care more about the fans that love this lakorn than people who anti it. and pray we'll get to see Pinky and Weir new lakorn soon. hope we don't have to wait for a long time.

cikna

sarNie Adult
wanna come in and say love WWHJ, Beau+Tos, Pinky+Weir. still watching it over and over and can still put a smile on my face and make me happy. miss them so much. Weir and Pinky chemistry are so great, they really really do look like real lovers. that make me believe there is really Beau+Tos and make me want to go visit them at their "rhai". hahah. if the reason cause of pancake's fans complaining and so we didn't get to see the remaining kiss scenes up close with good angles, then it really sucks! stupid and unfair! Kantana should care more about the fans that love this lakorn than people who anti it. and pray we'll get to see Pinky and Weir new lakorn soon. hope we don't have to wait for a long time.
teedee, let us all pray hard so that as earliest as next year, ch 7 will produce another pinky&weir lakorn. they should know that are many fans not just in Thailand but international fans are rooting for another pairing of this two. anyways, i'm hoping really hard that Malaysian tv will air this drama. they have aired aum patcharapa and noon woranuch dramas before. why not pinky, right? ^_^

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
HAD BEEN WATCHING THIS LAKORN FOR AWHILE NOW AND IT HAS COMES TO AN END...
I'M SO HAPPY THAT BOTH OF BOW AND TOS COMES TO UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER. LOVE IT WHEN THEY HAVE CUTE SCENE IT SO CUTE....
WILL MISS THIS LAKORN.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
tot and bow had a lot of sweet scenes in the last episode. i have to admit, i am watching it again. lol...

TEE RUK, is my favorite phrase atm!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cikna Posted Today, 03:42 AM
teedee, let us all pray hard so that as earliest as next year, ch 7 will produce another pinky&weir lakorn. they should know that are many fans not just in Thailand but international fans are rooting for another pairing of this two. anyways, i'm hoping really hard that Malaysian tv will air this drama. they have aired aum patcharapa and noon woranuch dramas before. why not pinky, right?
yeah they should know. cause this lakorn is like the talk of the town. esp. in pantip board. lots of wwhj fever in there and pantip is a famous webboard, even kantana crew went in and read the topic there, that's why they added more sweet scenes of Thos and Beau at the end for the fans. so i think it's just a matter of time before we get to see Pinky+Weir pair up again. after Pinky comes back from India we should get to see her new lakorn with Weir for 2010, i pray. rooting so much as well as many fans who are waiting for Pinky+Weir to reunite again. yeah would be good if they air this lakorn in other part of the countries cause it's a very cute sweet romantic lakorn ever(if leave out the intense drama parts that's) and everyone should get to see it.

teddyada

sarNie Egg
I KNOW! THIS IS THE PERFECT LAKORN! I can't believe its over either! I'm planning on rewatching it so yea. LOL! Gosh, now what am I gonna do on Wednesdays and Thursdays? It's just not the same anymore with WWHJ over now. ):

WOW! I CAN'T BELIEVE I READ ALL OF THIS! I love every scene you love Cecilia! Bow and Thot are just too cute! I love how they can be so cute in a non-childish way! Wow! I can't wait to watch it with eng subs, so I can understand all the sweet things he said to her! I don't understand Thai and I'm already touched and melted by Thot's actions and smiles, I'm really gonna go crazy when I do understand what corny things he's actually saying. THanks for clarifying some though. Gosh! they're so cheesy but romantic and sweet! The script writer must be a very sweet man and definitely knows what we women like to hear! :)

Favorite Phrases
"TEERUK, are you loosing your sense, we're HUSBAND AND WIFE! we're not friend."-------HOW CUTE! :drool:
"Teeruk, how many days, how many months, how many years do you need time to think about us"--------It would have only took me a second! JK!
"I'll love her forever"--------MAN! HOW COME IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME WHEN MY BF SAYS IT TO ME????????? LOL!
"report her as well for sneaking and holding a place in his heart"------------THIS MADE ME SMILE SO DEEPLY. :wub:

Thanks for translating these SWEETASS phrases so far!

OMG! I miss WWHJ already. I don't want this thread to die. I know I'm always gonna wanna talk about WWHJ. :(

teddyada

sarNie Egg
I kept on re watching wwhj like 10 times now over & over again!!! :wub: :wub: I Loved Pinky & Weir ( Bow & Thos ) so Much!! I am also praying that ch 7 will bring back pinky & weir back 2gether again who care of what pancake think ( oh man pancake fan is going to get mad @ me now ). Both of them did such a great job dis is the BEST 2009 LAKRON OF THE YEAR!!!! I think u guys all agree with me on that. We should all go vote for our bow & thos but, does anyone know where to go vote for them?

cecilia

Staff member
i miss Weir! i saw his SUNSILK CF and was floor on how handsome he look
the plot of the cf is so cute too .. SO HAPPY I'M A SUNSILK girl :wub:

i miss him :wub:

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
As for me, it is the best romantic lakorn for this year!!!!! Hope, we will see Weir & Pinky together in drama. They have a very good chemistry on screen. Love them too much.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Anybody know what's the name or summary of the next lakorn after this one? The one with New and Poo Priya?

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

Aww, he's so charming in here! I miss him too. I wish the girl could have been Pinky. I mean afterall, Pinky does have gorgeous, luscious hair. :lol:

Anybody know what's the name or summary of the next lakorn after this one? The one with New and Poo Priya?
Yea, the english name is called "White Lotus". Go to Lyn's blog [iheartlakorns.com] and go to her previous entries. She has the full summary on it. The summary sounds very bizarre and crazy. I'm not too fond of the storyline, but you can go check it out. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i still keep re watching this lakorn and make me miss Tos+Bow so much. wish Pinky+Weir will pair up again soon. the wait is killing me. yeah Pinky does have gorgeous hair. agree wish this lakorn will go on forever too. Pinky+Weir forever! WWHJ best romantic lakorn of 2009!

teddyada Posted Yesterday, 06:37 AM
We should all go vote for our bow & thos but, does anyone know where to go vote for them?
you can e-mail khun surang who is in charge of allowing ch7 to make lakorns. her e-mail:
surang@ch7.com
lets all e-mail her a lot. so she will know a lot of fans want to see Pinky and Weir reunite again. so she's bring them to pair up in a new lakorn soon.
i e-mail her many times already. there is also kantana website that you can send them e-mails. which you can tell them to bring Pinky+Weir to pair up again in their new lakorn. for Pinky+Weir new lakorn together i want it to be with same company,director and same script writers so will be good like wwhj. here's the link. lets all help e-mail them a lot. so they'll hurry up and bring Pinky+Weir to reunite again. you can e-mail them in english.
http://www.kantana.com/2009/index.php?opti...1&Itemid=55

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
yeah i still keep re watching this lakorn and make me miss Tos+Bow so much. wish Pinky+Weir will pair up again soon. the wait is killing me. yeah Pinky does have gorgeous hair. agree wish this lakorn will go on forever too. Pinky+Weir forever! WWHJ best romantic lakorn of 2009!

you can e-mail khun surang who is in charge of allowing ch7 to make lakorns. her e-mail:
surang@ch7.com
lets all e-mail her a lot. so she will know a lot of fans want to see Pinky and Weir reunite again. so she's bring them to pair up in a new lakorn soon.
i e-mail her many times already. there is also kantana website that you can send them e-mails. which you can tell them to bring Pinky+Weir to pair up again in their new lakorn. for Pinky+Weir new lakorn together i want it to be with same company,director and same script writers so will be good like wwhj. here's the link. lets all help e-mail them a lot. so they'll hurry up and bring Pinky+Weir to reunite again. you can e-mail them in english.
COOL! Thanks for letting us know! They do understand English right?? Because I can't write in Thai. lol. :)

cecilia

Staff member
darn, i was looking for this in the current airing section but i couldn't find it ..
turn out, someone moved it here :( .. it only been 2 days since it end. no fear!

i was in the middle of finishing my last mv but my stupid program crashed on me. i have no motivation now :(

cikna

sarNie Adult

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JfAQFalHKwc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JfAQFalHKwc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
hahaha!!! same goes here! Been using it for so many years now. Don't know whether they have green-colored bottle Sunsilk shampoo in US or Thailand which is specifically marketed for Muslim women wearing head cover. The main ingredient was lime.

surang@ch7.com
i just one message to the link you give as my way of supporting Pinky and Weir! Come on people, let's show some love and support for these two!

darn, i was looking for this in the current airing section but i couldn't find it ..
turn out, someone moved it here :( .. it only been 2 days since it end. no fear!

i was in the middle of finishing my last mv but my stupid program crashed on me. i have no motivation now :(
oh, come on! don't be like that...take ur time. wait for the program to be ok again. now that WWHJ is over, fanmade MVs is our way of paying homage to this romantic lakorn. i'm also in the middle of making another MV. This time with a Malaysia song. I'm waiting to be inspired, Ceci! Go, go, go Ceci!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah show some support and love and e-mail kantana and khun surang to bring Weir and Pinky to pair up again. the more the better. so they know lots of people want to see them reunite again.
i'll wait for you guys mv cecilia and cikna
they should know how to read english. it's a universal language. i e-mail them in english.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yeah they should know. cause this lakorn is like the talk of the town. esp. in pantip board. lots of wwhj fever in there and pantip is a famous webboard, even kantana crew went in and read the topic there, that's why they added more sweet scenes of Thos and Beau at the end for the fans. so i think it's just a matter of time before we get to see Pinky+Weir pair up again. after Pinky comes back from India we should get to see her new lakorn with Weir for 2010, i pray. rooting so much as well as many fans who are waiting for Pinky+Weir to reunite again. yeah would be good if they air this lakorn in other part of the countries cause it's a very cute sweet romantic lakorn ever(if leave out the intense drama parts that's) and everyone should get to see it.

noooooooo pinky is going to indain? when can u tell me. :spin: :( :lmao: :lmao:

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JfAQFalHKwc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JfAQFalHKwc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

awwwwww. he is so HOT! I miss him too.
Thanks ceci for the vid na ka. I was just on your YT channel watching all his commercials. I was too busy drooling - I didn't comment. Will re-watch and comment na ja.
Thanks for uploading them!