Wung Nam Karng [Dew Palace]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Everyone, I would like to intro myself, I'm Pheit. As Thuy had mentioned, I am a new translator and grammar checker. I would like to thank Thuy ad Maya for welcoming me and making me feel right at home. I hope to get to know everyone that is on the team soon! ;)

^_^ Welcome again Pheit and thank you. You have save my life with your quick and great translations. :lol: I get to relax more now. ^_^ lolz.

Now we just need another volunteer that is a great timer like you and can do timing up to Thuy's expectations so she can relax a bit too. :loool: hahahahaha (You like that right Thuy?) LOLz.

Ahh that just sucks if we won't be able to get the first part of Ep.3. Hope she can redo it or someone can get the first part for us. And by the way, Pheit is done with Ep. 3.1 already (Thank you again Pheit). I just need the video to double check and I'll send it to you ok Thuy.

Linda wanted to do Ep.10... and I told her to go right ahead as soon as it air.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Hi Everyone, I would like to intro myself, I'm Pheit. As Thuy had mentioned, I am a new translator and grammar checker. I would like to thank Thuy ad Maya for welcoming me and making me feel right at home. I hope to get to know everyone that is on the team soon! ;)
Hey, Pheit. Yay! I finally heard from you on this forum. :lol: I hope I get to know more about you too. I believe that all the members in our team are girls. LOL If we have one man power in here, it will encourage me so much. ^_^ So you're a girl too, Pheit? You're Thai, right? I know some people who are Hmong who can do Thai translation such as Pakfang and Linda (the members).

Welcome again Pheit and thank you. You have save my life with your quick and great translations. I get to relax more now. lolz.

Now we just need another volunteer that is a great timer like you and can do timing up to Thuy's expectations so she can relax a bit too. hahahahaha (You like that right Thuy?) LOLz.

Ahh that just sucks if we won't be able to get the first part of Ep.3. Hope she can redo it or someone can get the first part for us. And by the way, Pheit is done with Ep. 3.1 already (Thank you again Pheit). I just need the video to double check and I'll send it to you ok Thuy.

Linda wanted to do Ep.10... and I told her to go right ahead as soon as it air.
Oh, I miss Linda too. I checked out some of her pictures in the Photos area. She is really pretty. Hopefully, she doesn't too busy with the pageants.

Heck yell, Maya. You know what I need. Sure will be awesome if I have a mini-Thuy to do timing for me. That will be such a relief for me since I don't need to cram so much.
Yeah, I know I have high expectation. Me <<<< Miss bossy. Hehhe, I believe quality is better than quantity. Just like a good lakorn rather than many dull lakorns.

Oh, yeah. Pheit e-mailed me that she finished 13.1 too. So Stardust, you can work on Episode 4 since no one has the video yet.

Hooray for the summer.

PS: If any member wants to sub a specific lakorn, let me know. Just something not too old-old, and good storyline. I don't want to be just Maya and I doing the selection. We need different favors on the table.

Ok ka I'll start translating tonight. Probably get it done by Monday night if that's not too late? The internet here is slow again <_<

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Do you have a poster or a picture of it?
Here is the beginning credit, and the whole lakorn if you want to watch it and practice your Thai :lol: lolz. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YGJEkX6Lu8...=PL&index=5

This one is really mysterious, compare to Wung Nam Karng, because the real killer was not revealed until the end.

OH and don't bother to read the summary from one of the poster there... that summary is totally wrong LOL. She mixed everything/the characters all ups.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Here is the beginning credit, and the whole lakorn if you want to watch it and practice your Thai :lol: lolz. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YGJEkX6Lu8...=PL&index=5

This one is really mysterious, compare to Wung Nam Karng, because the real killer was not revealed until the end.

OH and don't bother to read the summary from one of the poster there... that summary is totally wrong LOL. She mixed everything/the characters all ups.

Oh, it does look good from the credit. We can sub it at the same time while we sub Wung Nam Karng since we're waiting for the episodes from peaches, and then it's airing. If you want to, then let's do it.

But then, SarNworld doesn't have Wung Waree for download.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, it does look good from the credit. We can sub it at the same time while we sub Wung Nam Karng since we're waiting for the episodes from peaches, and then it's airing. If you want to, then let's do it.

But then, SarNworld doesn't have Wung Waree for download.
I have the dvd's... but the quality is not HQ, just normal ^_^ I translated and time up to half part done already. I was playing around with it and see if I can time and translate at the same time. :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I have the dvd's... but the quality is not HQ, just normal ^_^ I translated and time up to half part done already. I was playing around with it and see if I can time and translate at the same time. :lol:
LOL. That's what I do when I grammar check and time at the same time. LOL If I know how to translate, I will have done that too.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. That's what I do when I grammar check and time at the same time. LOL If I know how to translate, I will have done that too.
I was playing around with it when you were on your trip, I think it takes too long to time and translate at the same... So I give up LOL.
I'll do the old method better, translate first and then time later. :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
butterfly said she's going to get us Episode 3. So it's a sign of relief here. We're so behind. I can't wait until this week is over.

Oh, Maya. Have you ask anybody if they have Thai.tv for us to borrow. I believe thai.tv has great quality for recording.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Oh, we don't have any timing we do to do since we'll be trying to get Episode 3. Now that we have Episode 3, we're waiting for the translation. So no timing yet until the translation is done.

So has there been any teasers, news about Wung Nam Karng or any other future lakorns that we'll be subbing in the future?

Maya, have you finished with translation the Special part 2 where the lakorn clips played?

BTW, butterfly. You saved my life. We've been trying to get Episode 3. You're so kind-hearted. Thank you.

Katerine

Butterfly123
no clip at the moment for anything but when there is i'll stream them ^_^

Thuy it ok i'm here to help lol but if you need any timing done then ask me i would offer to help time but i'm one off those people who don't trust themselves when it come to translating ;) if you know what i mean lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi girls... just got home now... will make dinner, have dinner, relax a bit then I'll get right to work ok. :p :lol:

Yeah I got the translate for Ep.3 already... will look thru it after dinner ok. I'm so hurry right now, let me have foods in my system first before my mind can work. :loool: hahahaha lolz

So you got Ep.3 video already? HQ?

Hey I skimmed thru the episode... I believe that man is her father. Gosh this lakorn it's so obvious, it's starting to get boring. There is no mystery to it at all. Dumb script writers again. :rolleyes: Stupid Thanorn... he is so useless, just like he was in PRRA. CH.7 got to stop making their characters so dumb, they got to stop protrait themselves into their characters. :loool: :yahoo:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yes, Maya. I got the Episode 3 from butterfly, and the quality is great. Better than the one I record from ObizGO.
I'm thinking of using butterfly's video for the part where peaches doesn't have. If somehow I can't cut it right, then I'll just use butterfly's video all the way since it's good quality.

Well, I'm going to send you 2.5 soon. I'm a bit busy now after I got some food my system too. Haven't been eating since I'm so busy. How's the doctor's appointment? Are you in good health?

Yes, Wung Nam Karng is too obvious. Good looking actors and actresses but okay script. Hey, how Pheit's progress on Episode 3?

no clip at the moment for anything but when there is i'll stream them

Thuy it ok i'm here to help lol but if you need any timing done then ask me i would offer to help time but i'm one off those people who don't trust themselves when it come to translating if you know what i mean lol
Alright, butterfly. Thank you for your help. I'm super grateful! Well, I'll e-mail you when we need timing help. Since there's nothing to do, then I guess you just sit around and relax yourself. LOL I couldn't find anything else that I can ask you for help. Oh, have you done timing before? I don't quite remember if I see your work yet. I have to ask Maya about that. She probably remembers things better than I do.

Stardust. have you started on translating Episode 4? If you're connection is slow and you won't be able to finish in time, then you can just do Episode 5 instead. Just let Maya know what your plan are so she can assigned the translation job to who's who.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, Maya. I got the Episode 3 from butterfly, and the quality is great. Better than the one I record from ObizGO.
I'm thinking of using butterfly's video for the part where peaches doesn't have. If somehow I can't cut it right, then I'll just use butterfly's video all the way since it's good quality.

Well, I'm going to send you 2.5 soon. I'm a bit busy now after I got some food my system too. Haven't been eating since I'm so busy. How's the doctor's appointment? Are you in good health?

Yes, Wung Nam Karng is too obvious. Good looking actors and actresses but okay script. Hey, how Pheit's progress on Episode 3?

Alright, butterfly. Thank you for your help. I'm super grateful! Well, I'll e-mail you when we need timing help. Since there's nothing to do, then I guess you just sit around and relax yourself. LOL I couldn't find anything else that I can ask you for help. Oh, have you done timing before? I don't quite remember if I see your work yet. I have to ask Maya about that. She probably remembers things better than I do.

Stardust. have you started on translating Episode 4? If you're connection is slow and you won't be able to finish in time, then you can just do Episode 5 instead. Just let Maya know what your plan are so she can assigned the translation job to who's who.
I guess 300 is not so bad, you can use all of them... only 1 episode with less quality, but only a bit, that shouldn't be a problem.

Working on next one right now...

GOSH I didn't tell you yet that she's done? I kept thanking her, but she told me not to praise her too much hahahaha :loool: Can't help myself though... I'm too happy to have her helping us out. :yahoo: :clap: And she's already half done with Ep.5. She probably will be done with it tonight.

So Stardust don't do Ep.5... just stick to Ep.4 and if you can't do it... let me know today ok.

I'm fine, but still waiting for test result, thank you for asking. I think subbing takes it's toll on my health :p hahahaha just kidding. :loool:

Kat has done timing for us before... but if you're spending quite sometime fixing mine work, then you will have to spend a bit longer. ^_^ Sorry OK Kat... no offend... it's just that Thuy like to be perfectionist. :p :loool: LOLz

But you can try again, it might be better now. Remember practice makes perfect as I'm trying to get my timing right too. :lol:

Katerine

Butterfly123
Kat has done timing for us before... but if you're spending quite sometime fixing mine work, then you will have to spend a bit longer. ^_^ Sorry OK Kat... no offend... it's just that Thuy like to be perfectionist. :p :loool: LOLz

But you can try again, it might be better now. Remember practice makes perfect as I'm trying to get my timing right too. :lol:
lol it ok it the truth LOL. I think i'm better now ;) i hope i'm better lol.
i did timing for a another group at another forum durring my Half Term so i've had lots of practice :p :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: LOLz. Then I'll leave it up to Thuy to assign you the timing if she need help, because she is rechecking all timing. ^_^

OK I need to get back to work and practice on more timing now, so Thuy doesn't have to work hard on fixing it. :loool:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yeah, I have to fix everyone timing now because I really didn't pay attention to it since everyone said they recheck and spend long hours at it.
Anyway.

Kat, if you want to do some timing, then sure. How about do timing for 3.5 - 3.9 and I'll do timing for 3.1-3.4.

Tips on Timing:

1. Rounding to the nearest hundredths of miliseconds.
For example: 00:04:35:324 = 00:04:35:300.
NOTE: Number less than _69 will be round as _60. For example: 00:03:23:165 = 00:03:23:100.

Start Time: Subtract -400 miniseconds from the pause time. Subtract -300 for small phrases & character's name such as "No," "Rathikarn"
Example: 00:04:35:300=00:04:34:900.

End Time: Add +600 miniseconds. For small phrases and name, add +400. If your adding is in collision with the next line, then the end time should be the same as the start time of the new line.
For example:
Subtitle 1: 00:04:37:598 = 00:04:37:600= 00:04:38:200. (Collision will be 00:04:37:800 - same as timing start on Subtitle 2)
Subtitle 2 Collision: Start- 00:04:37:800 End: 00:04:38:300.

Maya, are you able to send the translation to butterfly? I'll send the video once I cut them. Still doing my homework at the moment. :)-/)

Subtitle makes me lose weight. LOL So whoever wants to lose weight, do subbing! It'll best if you get yourself busy and not thinking about food. LOL