Wung Nam Karng [Dew Palace]

reachy

sarNie Egg
Welcome back, Reachy.

Currently, we have a bunch of helpers already. We have two grammar checkers, Pheit and I. I don't know what else I need help with. But relax for now. Oh, are you able to do anything else?

Oh,,,,I am sorry I only can do grammar check. But if you need me, just send a message to me.
I'd love to help.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Oh,,,,I am sorry I only can do grammar check. But if you need me, just send a message to me.
I'd love to help.
Okay, I sure will contact you when we run out of grammar checkers.

Oh, how was the vacation? You went to China, right? For how long was it?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
hey ya'll... when do you need ep 5 by? 6,7,&8 is out. Does anyone need me to translate any of these??? let me know :)
Hi Pheit,

As soon as you can get it done, the faster the better. ^_^
Is best if we can get all translation done so we can only concentrate on timing and encoding. We are slow right now because we have problem with Ep.3 video, or else we would have need for Ep. 5 already. :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I have 3.1-3.3 done already. But couldn't send it to you yet since my sister nagging me about slugging the computer's internet speed. She's studying for a test. But I'll probably upload it tomorrow since she got to go to school. :lol: You and I have people nagging on us about this addiction. :rolleyes:

Translating
Maya - Episode 4
Pheit - Episode 5
Stardust - Episode 6
Pheit - Episode 7
Maya - Episode 8
Stardust - Episode 9

This might change.

Oh, Maya. Don't ask Peaches or Tina about Episode 3. I got everything work out now. Only 3.1 is messed up. But I manage to get it timed. BTW, when the renovating backyard project finished, if you have time, finish fill in the special, okay? I want to get it out of the way. No rush though. I have to take tests this week too, so I might be slow. And send me the final translation checking of Episode 3 whenever you're done with it.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: LOL, I didn't know you got it to work... so I didn't send more for you LOL. Ok sending right now. Also working on Ep.4 right now. The thing will never be done... but I'm taking a break, and tomorrow I'm off free too. :clap: :yahoo: Hope no one nagging me tomorrow. LOLz

Stardust said she can only do half of Ep.6... so you will have to assign to someone else. :p :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
How about you do the other half of Episode 6 since Pheit is doing the whole Episode 7 in addition to Episode 5. She has a lot of work on her sleeves.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yes, you can say "no." But then someone else has to do it. LOL I sound like a bossy person and you're annoying by it, eh? Sorry, lol.
I didn't mean to. Got to go to sleep now. Have fun with your nest. :tease:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Darn it, I can't send PM one after another anymore <_<

Anyway, no I don't need it today Thuy ... I'm not in that much of a hurry :lol: I got too much work to do still LOLz. So study for your test ok and good luck. I'll try to get more done as soon as I possible today. :D

And yes I guess I"ll have to do ep. 6 last part. :unsure: lolz.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
The test is only 2 chapters. So it's okay for me. I'm almost done. I have half a chapter left to go. But I'm resting now since I'm lazy. LOL
Oh, I sent you 4.1 already since I'm resting my head a little from the information.

Oh, I have the same problem with send messages. It said I have to wait [time] to be able to send message again. I find that's really annoying.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK I'll go check now.
:lol: Yeah a bit incovenient because I live on PM too hahahaha :loool: And don't like to wait, that's why I reply to you here LOL. Plus I didn't get a chance to download anything you send me yet... my computer it's being lazy today, so slow.

Anyway I'll PM you personal stuff ... what a bad luck day today. :(

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Don't worry.

Good luck with getting it fix, Maya.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
LOL. I didn't bother to change it because if I make it 97MB, it going to get mess up somehow again. And 3.1 was crazy. It took me the whole day to deal with it. Anyway, I didn't bother to change any one of Episode 3 since I didn't want to destroy the quality.

Oh, if I finish Episode 3 tonight, then I can do Episode 5 on Thursday. I'm having two papers due in July 8, so I got to work on them on the weekend and use my free time wisely.

WOW. Good news with the water, eh? So what did your nest say? How did you get it fix?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
So how about just cut into 2 parts? :lol:

Be right back ok.

Sure if you want to work LOL. I got all Ep. 5 already... I'll recheck for you later. :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Then that would be too many parts. Maybe 12 parts, LOL. If you're having problem uploading, then I'll upload them tomorrow since the school's internet will be faster. But don't cut it up.

I'm having bad luck too. I was working on 3.6 timing and in over half of the video and then it closed on me because there was some bug with the Subtitle Workshop software. Now I got to start all over because I didn't save it. LOL

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh that sucks, I hate when that happen.
When I did timing I usually save every few lines... or else the program won't response or I forgot to add number and then instead of hit OK I click on cancel... and have to redo it all over again. :p

Oh only 3.2 is under 100MB the rest is over :( That mean I won't be able to upload now.

How are you going to be able to upload without changing it tomorrow? :mellow: