Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
I just started watching this lakorn and I have got to say taht it is very goood!! and I also think Rome and Janie are a cute couple! cant wait to see what happens next. Oh and I love Sara Legge ( i think thats her last name) in here, last time i saw her was in nai grajork with dan, I hope she comes out with more lakorns. anyways sorry im going off topic! but can someone please explaiin to me what the title means? thanks!
The English Translation of YOK LAI MEK is 'CLOUD JADE'

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Tik K. and Janie sort of look alike!
I've never noticed till this lakorn! No wonder in the next epi Nampeung thought Janie was Tik K. for a second.

mokka

sarNie Adult
Anyone know the significant meaning of the jade piece that Janie wore and the rome saw it in tik's office? I mean I guess i understand that it means Janie is Tik's daughter... but why is the title named after the jade? I'm just curious.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i just finished the first episode and i am not disappointed at all. so far so good. the lakorn is moving a good pace and i am really enjoying it. janie is soo beautiful and rome is just so handsome. tik and nampeung looked as if they didn't even age. pip still looks good himself. what a great cast!
btw is this only airing only once a week? or just this week it aired once and next week will be mon-tues?

cecilia

Staff member
air twice a week.

just want to corect earlier, i rewatch the lakorn and understood the reason why Tik broke off with Pip was b/c there was an accident that happened - which left Nampueng cripple, Tik and Pip have an arguement and that's why she broke of the engagement and turn to Janie's dad for comfort.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ I don't even pay attention to those kind of details lmao

I need to rewatch this again for other details.

Lec

sarNie Egg
I wonder if Tik's gonna see her daughter before she dies, I wonder what the reaction would be like once Janie finds out about her real father. What a tease!!! I can't wait until next week!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I wonder if Tik's gonna see her daughter before she dies, I wonder what the reaction would be like once Janie finds out about her real father. What a tease!!! I can't wait until next week!
But the guy that shes living with is her real father :) just not the same mother.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^ill be so devastating if pip turns out to be janies real father. i wonder if the guy who she calls as her dad knows about it..

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm with you girls. the man that took her away -- who play her father .. looks like a very caring man and i hope that he is the father too.
i already hate PIP's character in here -- would hate to see him turn out to be her father later on .. it's not fair and just for Janie's dad.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^^ill be so devastating if pip turns out to be janies real father. i wonder if the guy who she calls as her dad knows about it..
I don't think he knows about it. He wouldn't be so cruel to take away a child that does not belong to him. I would be devastated too. The girl (Tik) he loved, doesn't love him and Janie is not his daughter. That would be too sad. But no matter what, if Janie father know that Pip is the real father later on in the lakorn, he would still love her the same.

SuzieNa978

sarNie Egg
does anyone know if someone is translating or capping this lakorn..... cuz i REALLY wanna know wats going on. LOVE janie :)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
There are some caps at Janiestudio, I could post them and write what everything says but I'm too lazy but I might for you. I just have to save all the pictures first.