Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
maybe su lin killed janie's mom. remember tik was at su lin house drinking some tea.. that could cause her symptom to trigger.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I just finished watching episodes 2 and3. Gotta say...Rome is sooooooooo Gorgeous and sexy and hot :drool:

Bou

sarNie Adult
I also have a feeling that su lin has something to do with the death of janies mom..but im also not too sure lol...I have mix feelings for su lin at the mmoment...she seems really nice and sweet to janie but when you look in her eyes it kind of tells a different story..I guess well just have to keep watching and see what happens with her character next.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i already had a strange feeling about su ln giving tik the tea which could of lead to her death. that was a big sign for me in the beginning

cecilia

Staff member
hard to say, or judge sulin. i'll wait and see.
on the other hand, i HATE peter already.

i super love sarah and andrew's constant encounters though ^^
they're so cute together... and i love it when he give her that brows look ^^

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
sara...is so pretty in this lakorn...i'm lovin the lakorn...its better than rome n jaine's last one...

ladysnlove

sarNie Egg
SPOLIER.............SPOLIER....SPOLIER..........SPOLIER.............SPOLIER.....
......SPOLIER...........
SPOLIER........SPOLIER.
I JUST READ FROM JANIE ENGLISH FORM SAYING THAT JANIE IS ANTHONY JANG BIOLOGICAL FATERH. WHEN SULIN FIND OUT SHE GOING TO SEND SOMEONE TO KILL JANIE. so i guess sulin is not a nice person after all. she seen so nice but i guess deep inside she has something evil planned. as for janie sister, she will be pregrant with janie boyfriend. i so excited. DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT THE SPOLIER.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Su lin is so evil. She must be adding poison into the soup to increase the sickness and bring in to her friend while in the hospital. She probably in it with that guy. At the funeral she hugged her friend's pic just cuz she knows Janie were watching.. That guy who push the wheel chair probably sending her signal that someone was watching. And you can tell Janie is tough and strong like Anthony not like the man whom she called dad.thanks for the spoiler

fun

Expired Sarnie
hard to say, or judge sulin. i'll wait and see.
on the other hand, i HATE peter already.

i super love sarah and andrew's constant encounters though ^^
they're so cute together... and i love it when he give her that brows look ^^
I know it is kind of hard to tell if Sue-Lin is a bad person.

I love Andrew and Sara too. Sara is so dorky.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
RR, the banner looks HOTTT!

I as well is so addicted to the theme songs, the beginning and ending!! :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Luerd Kattiya, I think I want to watch that over. I love LK OST too. Sirisak has a super kick ass vocal. I love Sirisak's voice!!!

The OST here rocks! I cried just listening to it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
nice wallie rahut rissaya. i also love the ost in this lakorn. i like when a good lakorn has nice songs to go with it.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm more interested in Sarah/Andrew's pair than Rome/Janie's. Too much family drama on that end and it hasn't really focused on them. I think Su lin has a love/hate thing with Janie's mom, due to the Pip thing. And Pip is a jerk, he married Su lin so he should suck it up and deal.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks everyone :D

I'm more interested in Sarah/Andrew's pair than Rome/Janie's. Too much family drama on that end and it hasn't really focused on them. I think Su lin has a love/hate thing with Janie's mom, due to the Pip thing. And Pip is a jerk, he married Su lin so he should suck it up and deal.
as of right now, I am more interested in Sarah/Andrew too. I think Sarah is so funny and adorable. I just want to watch what she's going to do next lol.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Su lin is so evil. She must be adding poison into the soup to increase the sickness and bring in to her friend while in the hospital. She probably in it with that guy. At the funeral she hugged her friend's pic just cuz she knows Janie were watching.. That guy who push the wheel chair probably sending her signal that someone was watching. And you can tell Janie is tough and strong like Anthony not like the man whom she called dad.thanks for the spoiler
Wow you are making me think even more about what's really the truth!! Lol
Ughh I hate waiting to know what really happened lol.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
sara is toooo cute ! ta is a hottie. they have such a great looking cast in this lakorn<333 sara, tah, andrew, janie, rome & tik !