Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Eventhough Janie might not show any kind of love emotions towards Andrew but we all know that they're supposedly bf and gf in here so no matter what, Janie shouldn't let Rome kiss her on the cheek(but I was really happy when she did :D and it does show that she knows that she has feelings for Rome. Same thing goes for Rome. As for Andrew, it doesn't show that he is aware that he has feelings for Sara so I wouldn't really call it cheating for him. He just wants to glang(don't know the word in english) Sara but of course we all know that they're going to fall in love later on by him doing that but as of right now, I don't think he is aware of his own feelings.
Agreed! :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay, I disagree with some of you guys lol. Kat and Sophon are in an OFFICIAL relationship. They have been since the beginning. Didn't you guys pick that up?! They are in a long-term, grown-up relationship, and it's even known to Kat's parents. They're practically engaged!
I understand that they are engaged but Kat doesn't seem to harbor any feelings toward Sopon, other than a great friend that she is engaged to. So that can't be official when it is one sided. Well let's put it this way, Kat believes she loves Sopon when actually she is getting it confused with her good relationship with Sopon lol then we can all be happy that she is not cheating :loool:

LOL so true. I was watching with my mom the other day, and she couldn't stand the fact that Kat was just wearing a short dress outside during the winter when it's supposed to be Christmas. She was like, "Isn't she COLD?!?!" Haha.
Well that is quite understandable. I have see people who does it all the time which I don't understand. I am like freaking my butt off and next to me a chic with short? LOL but some people can take the cold I guess.

Ahh I have someone to discuss this lakorn with. =D

cecilia

Staff member
LOL so true. I was watching with my mom the other day, and she couldn't stand the fact that Kat was just wearing a short dress outside during the winter when it's supposed to be Christmas. She was like, "Isn't she COLD?!?!" Haha.
they're in thailand .. i don't' think it's as cold in the winter time .. (when my family lived in thailand back in the days, it's only cold for a few days) so yup, i guess, the miniskirt is understandable if it's not cold LOl

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
I think Kate is the daughter of Hua Sun with tony not with jack.

Once, Hua Sun asked Tony to lover Kate as his real daughter and take good care of her if she was not around.

Second, Peter said at the birthday party of Aunti Mii that children were good at drinking because they got the gene from their father. And sure that is a reference to the hidden secret of Kate's drinking skill which is said to be as good as Tony's.

Third, real truth is with that Yuk Lai Mek. We actually don't know who gave that to Hua Sun, and before she gave that Yuk to Kate, she said something like "May the love of mother and father protect you", but she didn't look at Jack though he was the one who wore that YUk on kate's neck. That didn't show the love of her toward her husband nor the father of her daughter. More suspicious is when she was with Jack that night, she was drinking for sure. But she did have her sense and knew what she was doing with Jack. Just before she became Jack's girl, she took off that YUk Lai Mek and put it under a pillow like she was trying to avoid that YUk, meaning to avoid the real owner of the Yuk.

In over all, i think that that Yuk is given to Hua Sun by Tony and Tony is the real father of Kat.

What do you guy think?
if you read the summary...you would know that Kate is Tony's daughter already

fun

Expired Sarnie
they're in thailand .. i don't' think it's as cold in the winter time .. (when my family lived in thailand back in the days, it's only cold for a few days) so yup, i guess, the miniskirt is understandable if it's not cold LOl
I think she was referring to when they weren in Hong Kong lol... And it was quite windy too.

ladysnlove

sarNie Egg
love the kiss between rome and janie alot. it was just so romantic. it feel like janie was just waiting for rome to make the first move. rome is totally handsome

cecilia

Staff member
I think she was referring to when they weren in Hong Kong lol... And it was quite windy too.
didn't they spent Christmas in thailand -- we get to hear kat sing with her family and paulie calling pecky to wish her merry xmas?

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Haha you guys are funny. Yea they did spend Christmas in Thailand. I asked my mom if their winters were warm, and she's like, NO it gets cold there too! Lol. We are just super lakorn watchers who catch the little unrealistic aspects. Anyway, I'm still watching for Kat's next move. Hmm...what will she do with Sophon in the near future...or maybe Sophon will break up with her first? Because he saw Kat and Paul holding hands? Or will he get upset and drunk and sleep with her sister. Teehee ;OP

cecilia

Staff member
^i like the last part .. let's hope it's out of other reason, would suck if he misses kat and took advantage of Sara --

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL they did celebrate Christmas in Thailand. It just feels awkward, they made it look like it was cold that night. LOL

That would really suck if Andrew mistaken Sara as Janie.

I just can't wait until Nampueng true color shows. I can't stand her kindness and then her psychopathic love for her friend and Pip.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
LOL they did celebrate Christmas in Thailand. It just feels awkward, they made it look like it was cold that night. LOL

That would really suck if Andrew mistaken Sara as Janie.

I just can't wait until Nampueng true color shows. I can't stand her kindness and then her psychopathic love for her friend and Pip.
Yea I'm with you on that. Su Ling is already 'lok chit,' but she just hides it well to fit in, and to look innocent. I'm sure after her true colors show, she will either 'pen bah,' end up going to jail, or commit suicide. One of those choices, only because they are typical lol.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Maybe I was wathing it without subs...but I kinda got the vibe that Kat and Sophon were just close friends...if you guys didn't mention they were engaged, I never would've figured that out...Cuz I didn't get the romantic vibe from them at all

Cheating or not, let me just say this: For this lakorn, finally...the pranang are so cute together, so I don't care if they cheat on anyone...no offense. I feel that maybe Paul has the wrong motives to get close to Kat, but I still like them together...he does undercover like her and is her stalker...I love the sneakiness. As for Kat, I just think she has more feelings towards Paul than she does towards Sophon...and I believe Sophon and her sister have been flirting since the beginning. Plus, he was cheating on Kat before she even cheated on him, right? Wasn't he taking out a bunch of different women? Or were they all his relatives?

I love that Kat uses Paul as a buffer with her creepy/sleezy cousin-but-not-really...I love that Paul rubs it in his face...because he is the most despicable and poor excuse for a man I've ever seen in a lakorn...

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
^^ Me too!! I can't stand Peter, and I LOVE that Kat takes no crap from him, and she always thinks about the p'ek when Peter is bothering her. Love it! I still have to watch last Wednesday's epi. Wait...I'm slow! Lol.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm catching up on this lakorn very slowly. Lol. To where I got, somewhere in episode 6. I so can't stand Tah at all. He's such a freaking a$$! Hate how he treats Rome's sis. Got her pregnant and did something stupid to make it look like she slept with that Andy dude. Janie and Rome are so falling for each other. They both make it so obvious for us audience to see. Love it when they're together. They always have some good moments together. I love love Sara and Andrew! They're just hilarious together! I love how Janie is towards Tah. Not caring much for what he does or says. Hahaha. It's much funnier with what Rome does and says in front of Tah with Janie. You can totally tell Tah gets so mad. Hahahaha.

For some reason, I have a feeling that Kik [Aunt Mimi] and one of her employee has something going on. Everytime when Janie enters the room, Kik would yelled at him, saying that next time don't let this happen again....

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
im sick of the story of the older generation. i mean its part of the story.. but still.. they replay it too much. hahahaha MORE SCENES OF JANIE&ROME PLEASEEEE!!!! :D and i agree.. the liplocking between the older generation is so ughhhhh! pleasssee stop!!!! hahaha

I agree.. Enough of the Old generation.... we get it.

:p

judyp

sarNie Adult
I'm catching up on this lakorn very slowly. Lol. To where I got, somewhere in episode 6. I so can't stand Tah at all. He's such a freaking a$$! Hate how he treats Rome's sis. Got her pregnant and did something stupid to make it look like she slept with that Andy dude. Janie and Rome are so falling for each other. They both make it so obvious for us audience to see. Love it when they're together. They always have some good moments together. I love love Sara and Andrew! They're just hilarious together! I love how Janie is towards Tah. Not caring much for what he does or says. Hahaha. It's much funnier with what Rome does and says in front of Tah with Janie. You can totally tell Tah gets so mad. Hahahaha.

For some reason, I have a feeling that Kik [Aunt Mimi] and one of her employee has something going on. Everytime when Janie enters the room, Kik would yelled at him, saying that next time don't let this happen again....
lol, noy, when you catch up, you'll find out that you are right. aunt mimi does have a relationship with the employee. :p

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i wonder if peter is going to end up with peggy, cause if he do then thats not fair cause it seems like he's going to kill his own baby on the next episode..

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ i highly doubt that peter will end up with anyone. he doesn't deserve to be with pecky.