Yuer Marn

tinah

sarNie Coma
news on namfon..can anyone translate it please

'น้ำฝน' เครียดเจอเปรียบ 'พี่แหม่ม'

ถูกวิจารณ์เยอะ นาง เอกหุ่นยนต์ น้ำฝน-พัชรินทร์ จัดกระบวนพล เลยต้องทำการบ้านหนัก โดย เฉพาะในละครเรื่องใหม่ “เหยื่อมาร” ทางช่อง 3 ต้องเจอบทที่เปรียบเทียบกับ แหม่ม-จินตหรา เต็มๆ น้ำฝน เผยว่า “เรื่องนี้ทำให้ ฝนเครียดมาก เพราะนักแสดงที่ร่วมงานด้วยแต่ละคนมีฝีมือทั้งนั้น ไม่ว่าจะเป็นพี่แหม่ม-จินตหรา, พี่นก-ฉัตรชัย, อาหนิง-นิรุตติ์, พี่อ้อย-กาญจนา ฯลฯ ที่สำคัญบทค่อนข้างหนัก เพราะเล่นเป็นคนแค่ไม่กี่ตอนหลังจากนั้นจะกลายเป็นผี วิญญาณถูกขังในโถ แต่ร่างถูกวิญญาณของพี่แหม่มสิง คือต้องเล่นเป็นพี่แหม่มตลอดทั้งเรื่อง เล่นยากมาก ต้องแอบดูพี่แหม่มทั้งตอนแสดงและนอกเวลาแสดง แล้วปรับใช้กับเรา เพื่อพัฒนาฝีมือของฝนขึ้นไปอีก ทำเอาเครียดเลย เพราะไม่พ้นถูกเปรียบเทียบแน่นอนค่ะ”.

tinah

sarNie Coma
poor namfon!..atleast this makes her struggle more..it puts more pressure on her..in a way its good so she can better herself..its probaly gonna be really hard for her..cuz p'mam jintara is gonna go inside her body so she has to act as her throughout the whol lakorn..p'mam is evil in this lakorn too!..so namfon has to act evil..i just wish namfon the best of luck!..

translation..thanx to nat!

"Namfon" stress when met "P'Mam"
She had received many critiques/comments for the nang'ek Namfon, that's why she had to study hard on her acting, especially in the new lakorn "Yuer Marn" on ch3. She had met with a script that had to be compare to Mam Jintara, Namfon told us "This lakorn had made me very stress because the cast members that I have to act with are all professional actors, such as P'Mam, P'Nok Chatchai, Ar'Neung Niruth, P'Oil Kanjana, etc. Also the script is somewhat hard because I get to act as a human for a few scenes, and after that I will have to be a ghost, that is being trap in a jar/pot. My body will be taken over by P'Mam, so I have to act as P'Mam for the whole lakorn. It's very hard, so I have to watch how P'Mam act on screen and off screen, and then use those information to help develope my acting. I'm so stressed because I will definitely get compare with P'Mam ka."

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. I'm glad to know that Namfon is acting in P'Mam's shoes. That way, her acting abilities will prosper. It's a great way to learn how to become like the professionals!! I have confident that Namfon will do well. She did a great in Jao Sao Ban Rai. I'm looking forward to see the outcome of this lakorn...Hopefully, it's well worth the anticipation!! I'm not into ghost lakorns or horror, but I'll watch it for my HOTTIE Por!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Tinah, thanks for sharing the magazine. Por and Namfon looks great in those photoshoots!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg i just saw the teaser..it looks really good..something unusual to watch..and namfon was acting seductuve towards chatchai..hehe..cuz P'Mam is in her body..cant wait!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i really liking namfon fave ch.3 neak and cant wait to see her new lakorn with por again this one she dress in boran outfit so pretty

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
puppylov said:
can't download!!!!!
[post="162370"][/post]​
All you have to do is press the "Free" button, then enter the three digit code and you should be all set to download. Try again, okay. It should work.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh its airing on sept 4th!..the teaser looks so good..this is definatly a big role for namfon to show her acting skills..im so glad ch3 is promoting her and the rest of the power3team..so many anticipating lakorn for next month form ch3!..they are on fire right now

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
ahh its airing on sept 4th!..the teaser looks so good..this is definatly a big role for namfon to show her acting skills..im so glad ch3 is promoting her and the rest of the power3team..so many anticipating lakorn for next month form ch3!..they are on fire right now
[post="162722"][/post]​
Yay!! I can't wait to see what surprises the lakorn has to offer. LOL. Yep, Tinah, Channel 3 is on fire!! I'm also glad they are promoting the Power 3 Club. I'm such a huge fan...LOL.

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow, september 4th?thats sooner than i thought! a day before college stars :( ...hopefully ill find time to watch all of the power 3 club lakorns!and wow namfon has to try to act like p'mam thats gon be tough and challening but im sure she can do it!

O0oh Mara Phang i downloaded the clip you provided us, it was so funny to see p'Por scream and jump haha wat a freakin kutie!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
wow, september 4th?thats sooner than i thought! a day before college stars :( ...hopefully ill find time to watch all of the power 3 club lakorns!and wow namfon has to try to act like p'mam thats gon be tough and challening but im sure she can do it!

O0oh Mara Phang i downloaded the clip you provided us, it was so funny to see p'Por scream and jump haha wat a freakin kutie!
[post="162735"][/post]​
I'm glad you enjoyed it, Bou. I know...Por was a "freakin kutie". LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
puppylov said:
i did, but it didn't give me no 3 digit numbers!!!!
[post="162960"][/post]​
Hmmm...really? Did it ask you to download with premium? If so, just click the backspace button, and press the "Free" button one more time. Sometimes, it does that. LOL. This time, you will definitely see the 3-digit code. Okay, here is the link again.

http://www.uploading.com/?get=811FANZ4

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
The teaser is really funny. . . Cant believe Por actually scream LOL

Poor Namfon she's not gunna be able to act as her in most scenes. Oh well I'll still watch it because Por and Namfon and the other Professional actors are in it. Hopefully I like the lakorn as much as I like Jao Sao Ban Rai since Namfon is in it. hehehe

This is a great opportunity for Namfon to be playing with all these Professional actors