Yuer Marn

tinah

sarNie Coma
sc of the new teaser..credit to Sunny..it looks good! :D iin the teaser,Khun Niroot said Noo Pim(namfon) died but i hope theres a twist to it..or else im gonna be so mad/sad!..in an interview, namfon did say she has to act as mam in the whole lakorn :(

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
OMG i CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh, those sc are sooo omg! haha...and Por's arm is oh lordy lord...SEXY! they are sooooooo cute together...i hope theres a twist too...i dont wnat them to play as others through out..i want them to be them! that would be awesome! so close oh so close! =)

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats kind of funny how chatchai is in por's body and mam is in namfon's body..usually it'll be just nang ek or p'ek

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Wow the preview looks good and kind of freaky at the same time. I am eager to find out if she does die or not.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the lovely screencaps, Tinah. Geez, Por and Namfon looks awesome!! However, Namfon looks scary in the one under water. I'm spooked out. LOL. I'm not liking the idea that Namfon will die in this lakorn. I wonder if there is a twist. Perhaps, it's Mam's death. Mam's spirit may die while still being in Namfon's body.

There seems to be lots of sweet scenes...I admire the beach activities. It's cute!! :w000t:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
i just found out that Chatchai's soul will go into Por's body also..lol..
[post="169360"][/post]​
Huh? That's freaky!! So Por also has to act as Chatchai? That should be easy for him because he has superior talents!! LOL. Darn, I would rather see Por act as himself in this lakorn. I was hoping he would be the p'ek that would stand by Namfon's side and help Mam's spirit escape her body. Hmmm...there's so much mystery in this lakorn. I wonder how it would turn out?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
ughh the date keeps getting extended..now its the 12th..but oh well..this time its official
[post="169601"][/post]​
Dang...they just want to extend the anticipation!! I'm glad it's only one day difference. Otherwise, I would be extremely mad.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Dang...they just want to extend the anticipation!! I'm glad it's only one day difference. Otherwise, I would be extremely mad.
i would of been mad too..maybe they extended the epi of ammratalay..

annea

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
it look like a tragic ending
[post="169862"][/post]​
love the pic of namfon and por :wub: .........
thats what i think too............. :angry:
i hate the pic of namfon and chatchai..............whyyyyyyyyyyyyy............. :wavecry:

tinah

sarNie Coma
news on namfon/por credit to รักช่อง3

"ปอ-ฝน" กอดกันกลม หวานหยดกลางทะเล

แต่เสียงเรียกร้องอยากให้พระเอก "ปอ" ทฤษฎี สหวงษ์ และ "น้ำฝน" พัชรินทร์ จัดกระบวนพล เกี่ยวก้อยลงละครคู่กันอีก ล่าสุดละครเรื่อง "เหยื่อมาร" ก็สานฝันแฟนละคร ชวนทั้งคู่มาร่วมแสดงด้วยกันอีกครั้ง
กรุงเทพธุรกิจออนไลน์ : โดยเปิดตัวกันด้วยฉากแรก เมื่อโมกข์ (ปอ) และ พิมพ์อร (น้ำฝน) จูงมือกันไปเที่ยวที่ชายหาดพัทยา หลังจากความรักของทั้งสองโดนแม่ของพิมพ์อรกีดกัน ด้วยความที่โมกข์แสนจะยากจน โมกข์จึงจำใจต้องบอกเลิกกับพิมพ์อร พิมพ์อรเสียใจจึงคิดฆ่าตัวตาย ดีที่โมกข์เข้าช่วยไว้ทัน และเป็นของกันและกันในที่สุด

บรรยากาศการถ่ายทำเต็มไปด้วยความสุข เพราะทั้งสองคน จะสนิทสนมกันเป็นการส่วนตัวอยู่แล้ว เมื่อต้องเข้าฉากสบายๆ จูงมือกันเดินชายหาด หยอกล้อกันที่เตียงผ้าใบ ไม่ว่าจะแดดหรือลมจะแรงยังไง ก็ไม่เป็นปัญหา ทั้งคู่แสดงกันอย่างเต็มที่ ประหนึ่งว่าเป็นคู่ฮันนีมูนคู่ใหม่

มาถึงฉากที่ปอต้องรวบตัวฝนเข้ามากอด ฉากนี้ยิ่งไปกันใหญ่ ปอกับฝนกอดกันไม่เลิก งานนี้น้ำทะเลที่ว่าเค็ม ยังหวานไปถนัดตา

ความรักของทั้งคู่จะหวานชื่นอย่างไร จะก้าวผ่านอุปสรรคต่างๆ ไปได้หรือไม่ ติดตามได้หลังข่าวภาคค่ำ ทางไทยทีวีสีช่อง 3 โดยออกอากาศตอนแรก วันจันทร์ที่ 11 กันยายนนี้

ที่มา : คม ชัด ลึก

tinah

sarNie Coma
Translation thanx to Sunny!

"The summary above here says that Por and Namfon becomes one or ahem each other's in the first episode
In the first episode it starts off with Namfon and Por at the beach, they are lovers, Namfon's mum however don't like their relationship and wants Fon to stop seeing him, so Por broke off the relationship (because he was poor and he might of been a shame or something) So Namfon attemp to kill herself. But Por came in time and saved her ... than they became each other's "

:wub: that means they already slept together in the first epi..thats amazing!..soo sweet..

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the translation. I love love Por and Fon as a couple. They're so sweet. I can't wait to see this lakorn.

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
tinah said:
Translation thanx to Sunny!

"The summary above here says that Por and Namfon becomes one or ahem each other's in the first episode
In the first episode it starts off with Namfon and Por at the beach, they are lovers, Namfon's mum however don't like their relationship and wants Fon to stop seeing him, so Por broke off the relationship (because he was poor and he might of been a shame or something) So Namfon attemp to kill herself. But Por came in time and saved her ... than they became each other's "

:wub: that means they already slept together in the first epi..thats amazing!..soo sweet..
[post="171066"][/post]​
ooooh, that sounds goooooood, i cannot wait!