Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong(Broadcast Thai)

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
i'm so disappointed, rome and rita aren't paired up together. :(
by the look of the pictures though rita and mart do look good together, if they have good on-set chemistry i'll be okay, same goes for noon and rome.

i can't believe rome isn't paired up with sririta!!! :angry: urghhhhhhhh! WTF?!!! that's sooooooo messed up! i was really looking forward to rome and rita again! besides, mart and sririta are about the same height, so they don't look as good together...rome is noticeably taller than rita (even though rita is 5'8"), which really makes them fit together! :)

but, nevertheless, i'll still watch this lakorn...

tinah

sarNie Coma
mart would be shorter than noon and rita cuz they are both tall lol. but dang, why they have to put rome/rita in the same lakorn when they arent pairing up. thats messed up!

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
I would rather see Rome and Rita act in different dramas instead of putting them in the same drama but not pairing up... I don't know it is just weird to see that. Rome looks gorgeous in suit and Rita is pretty as usual. I don't know anything about Mart since i haven't seen any drama of him but judging by appearance they don't look so good as a couple. Besides, Rome and Rita make a perfect couple in their previous dramas so it is hard to see them not paired up together. I'm so disappointed with the news.

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah, i'm kinda disppoint why rome and rita are not pair together but it's ok we still have chance to see them for next time.

hey, tinah. i agree with that if they not pairing rome and rita as a couple then they souldn't in the same lakorn. i perfer to see they different lakorn cuz if i see them in the same lakorn then i going miss rome and rita 555. anyway, good to see rome with other N'ek too.

maybe , Rome is a player and get w/ all the girl like in SSJ ?
well for once, i hope so! that way we'll at least get to see him try to get with sririta! :lol:

but i'd rather have them in the same lakorn, even if they're not paired together, rather than to never see them in the same lakorn again...

tinah

sarNie Coma
im sure they'll be paired up again so i rather not see them in the same lakorn since they arent pairing up

its a romance/comedy right?..then there might not be many sweet scenes anyway. i want to see rome/rita in a revenge or romance drama. hehe

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
wishbone, could you give us a brief summary of the novel
In this lakorn, Rita is a pretty AE who has a boyfriend (Mart) who is a cop. He's not a romantic man.
And Rita wants him to propose her to marry, so she have to find the way to make him do it.
Noon is her close friend. She have to help Rita to make Mart propose her to marry.
Noon is a creative in a company. Her company is almost bankrupt, so Rome come to take over.
So, he becomes her new boss. They often fight with each other at first but fall in love with each other later.

I'm so so so disappointed. I want to see Rome and Rita together. I prefer to see Rome as a cop than as a businessman as the same. :(

I don't want to see this lakorn anymore. :angry:

tinah

sarNie Coma
In this lakorn, Rita is a pretty AE who has a boyfriend (Mart) who is a cop. He's not a romantic man.
And Rita wants him to propose her to marry, so she have to find the way to make him do it.
Noon is her close friend. She have to help Rita to make Mart propose her to marry.
Noon is a creative in a company. Her company is almost bankrupt, so Rome come to take over.
So, he becomes her new boss. They often fight with each other at first but fall in love with each other later.

I'm so so so disappointed. I want to see Rome and Rita. I prefer to see Rome as a cop than as a businessman as the same. :(

I don't want to see this lakorn anymore. :angry:
wow, Rome as a businessman again?..thats great cuz i love to see him in suits. hehe but a cop would be kool too. hmm i think i might like the 2nd couple more but who knows. im still sad though :(

thanks wishone.

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
thanks for the summary wishbone, i can't wait until this lakorn airs. :D
omg rome would make such a hot cop :drool:

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
thats so sad...rome and rita would have been a great pair in this lakorn. i dont think noon and rome really make a good couple - hopefully the onscreen chemistry will make up for both couples...i hope rome and rita play in a drama/revenge type lakorn together soon.

i hope rome and sririta will have another lakorn together soon...one where they're paired together... i don't care if it's a drama/revenge or a comedy, just as long as they're paired together!!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Very disappointed. I was looking foward to Rome-Rita. I never watched Mart or Noon Slakorns. I also prefer them in 2 seperate lakorns. However, Rome story sounds better. I'll still watch it for Rome and Rita -_- .

tinah

sarNie Coma
mart/rita looks alright together but rome would be alot better cuz hes taller lol.

hey, i see Andrew C. ekk. he looks cute

thanks youa

lolz .. mark is shorter den Rita
yep...that's exactly why mart and rita doesn't look good together...rita's pretty tall at 5'8", and rome is considerably taller than her, so they balance out; they just look better together...:) besides, rome's build is so much more :wub: than mart's...

thank you for the clip!