Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong(Broadcast Thai)

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
my godyou guys see her ear rings!?!?1 they're awesome! she's so pretty on the cover...I was like, rome looks weird, oh, it's not rome it's mart!

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
tinah, thanks a lot for the clip. Rita looks so pretty as usual; her beutiful long hair frames her face and makes her even more gorgeous. What a beauty! As for Noon, i think she's cute but she should keep her hair longer.; the hair's too short for a girl. Anyway, i'm still pissed off the fact Rome and Rita not pair up in this drama.

tinah, thanks a lot for the clip. Rita looks so pretty as usual; her beutiful long hair frames her face and makes her even more gorgeous. What a beauty! As for Noon, i think she's cute but she should keep her hair longer.; the hair's too short for a girl. Anyway, i'm still pissed off the fact Rome and Rita not pair up in this drama.
ditto about rome and rita! yea...i agree that noon's hair is way too short...

thanks so much for sharing that clip! rita looks so pretty! :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww. rita and mart is getting marry in here. she looked gorgeous in the wedding dress. by the way, Aom skaojai is in here too. shes on a roll hehe

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Tinah, how tall is Mart? I thought Sirita was around 5"7." Please fill me in. Thanks.

^ sririta is 5'8" something...a few cm. short of 5'9", so she's pretty tall, so mart would be too...he looks like he's an inch taller than sririta...so mart would be around 5'10"

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
they need to switch the pairs, rita is too tall for mart, and noon is just too ugly for rome with that short hair of hers. i wonder how will rita look like with noon's short hair?

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Thanks thai-lakorn-fan-. Wow, she is so tall but she is so beautiful.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.^ hoped the main couple is rita and rome---they are so good together...but they are not (so sad)....mart is not that bad though, but noon s should have her hair long not short....she would look so much prettier ^.^

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
just saw the teaser for this and it looks good!! It's probably coming out pretty soon, can't wait!!

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I think mart and rita look cute together on the cover. I like both rome and mart both cute and rita so pretty than you have noon s. she's fugly and she's to manly to act with any guy and it doesn't matter if she has long or short hair still too boyish and manly, wish she not n'ak at all i don't know made her n'ak what they where thinking :wacko: . I'll watch anyways for rome,rita and mart :D .