[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Eeek! I know Krao is a jerk and out for revenge but after reading ep3, he makes me feel all tingly for Nuch's sake because he so obviously cares for Nuch! Forgive me, but until he does the unforgiveable, I am all giddy over how much he's attracted to Nuch. From Nuch's point of view, he's not nice at all lol
At least he hasn't slept with Lalita...yet? Idk.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well...I kind of feel for Krao. I mean, he became Satan because of her father. I would be beyond pissed too if my mom was RAPED by some dude...ugh. However, I wouldn't get back at them like he did. I wouldn't want to stoop down to the rapists level and do the dirty things he did. I'll just let the law deal with him or better yet let Hades deal with him. What Krao's doing is no different from what Nuch's father did.

I watched a little bit of the original and I must say, Johnny really looks like the devil. Haha. The way he stares at you is just...creepy. His embodiment of Krao is so real. I like Namfon's portrayal of Nuch too. She's so bubbly and cheerful...and pretty. I wish she continued to make lakorns. 

jjinxx

^lol when I read the synopsis, I had to cringe at p'ek's idea of justice--doing what n'ek's dad did, that is just as bad! I am glad that in this version, feelings seem to develop quick for Krao. He's jealous in episode 2 already 555

Johnny did well as Krao. His portrayal was tough as well as funny 55 He and Namfon made a great Krao and Anuch. I think Weir and Mai are perfect for the roles :)

jjinxx

jjinxx said:

ch7 drama
Misleading photo! I knew it was too good to be true and the scenes and clothes didn't match up with a happy ending! Aughhhhhh! >< LOL

The picture above is from a scene in episode 4. Really weird lol because I thought Anuch wouldn't soften up to Krao so fast, but this brief moment where they have good feelings changes real quick-- he'll start acting up again, being all mean and jealous. 55

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, that picture looks so much like an ending pic.  I was wondering and hoping that it wouldn't end like in the previous version. .  Now, it's even more interesting, because they got really close.  Oh man, this seems like an even bigger betrayal since they did get close but he still went and had an affair with Lalita.

Friday, please come faster!!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
What!! Omg can't believe it not the end scene, it like so much like the end scene. Wow epi 4 they already turn to be nice to each other great cuz I don't very want to much argument or fight with each other all the time.

jjinxx

^sadly, they will go right from "loving" each other to not speakin that love and instead hiding it and being mad at each other lol! But at least the script tried to show tht Nuch fell for Krao a bit, not just all of a sudden later. Probably because in this version Krao shows a soft side to her so she had hopes he was a good person.

jjinxx

ceda_lee said:
Weir reminds me so much of Johnny Enfone.  He's so perverted and touchy  :drool:
lol I know right?! Even their husky voices are similar. Weir is very drool-worthy in here aside from the revenging lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
Weir reminds me so much of Johnny Enfone.  He's so perverted and touchy  :drool:

Except Weir's a hot perv haha.

jjinxx

^haha it's getting but not near enough! I'm so ready for RLSL! Haven't watched Mai in what feels like a long time.

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
jjinxx said:
WHAT? N'ek became a nun?? Or were you talking about a different lakorn?

The
old version was kind of choppy but that might just be because it's old
vids on youtube. I dunno... But Johnny did real well. I get the sense
that Weir's portrayal will be different. He seems to have a little more
sympathy for Nuch for what he does to hurt her, like he has a soft side
but he's still a jerk at the same time ha!
Can't wait to watch Mai as the feisty Nuch!

phatman said:
Amen. HAHA.

Yeah, it's a different lakorn. There's only one lakorn I know that ended like that haha. Should I say it? You probably know it, huh? Haha.

Yes, as phatman said, we're talking about a different lakorn. :yes:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I would never take an eye for an eye.....and as we all see "justice" wasn't done to n'k father....he living a happy life w/his family while he P'k family.....I don't agree w/his revenge..."the sins of the father, shouldn't be put on the child" .....but I understand what he doing....he going to ruin n'k father and have him feel the pain he Felt.....Which make a SPICY lakorn

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
For some reason the voice from the song reminds me of Marks, LOL. I cannot wait for this, hope it's really airing on friday. :)