huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

Being perverted is so much funner, though! :teary: Aw, I love how we'll be here for each other. :heart: :grouphug:

Ooh, Mia Teuan...I came across some complaints, so I'm staying away from that lakorn for now. But Koy and Film look real good together. Thanks for the tidbits on it, Marina girl!

Haha, let's stick to being perverted then!! And yes, we got each other :D Awwww, so heart warming~ :)
And yes, stay away from that lakorn! Koy and Film look okay together, haha. I feel that lakorn ruined my image of them "together." No probem, Maiko! :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Haha, let's stick to being perverted then!! And yes, we got each other :D Awwww, so heart warming~ :)
And yes, stay away from that lakorn! Koy and Film look okay together, haha. I feel that lakorn ruined my image of them "together." No probem, Maiko! :)

:loool: :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: Asianfuse needs more emoticons. I'm running out of laughing emoticons here, and I'm always using the same ones towards all your funny comments. :lolyup: Haha, oh, Marina, I love you and your sense of humor! If my replies are rather short, it's because I'm suffering from lack of sleep, and my brain isn't functioning well at times. :wackonut: Ok, ok, will stay away from that lakorn, then. :lmao: Heehee. Aw, we'll be here for each other, then! :cry: :grouphug: :heart: :kiss3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I am pretty grossed out at Film in Mia Teuan. Good thing ToomVill does love scenes with class. Hahah.

My connection is pretty bad at work so I can't really see the GIFs. Bummer. But it's okay, just thinking about the cute scene already sends my heart a flutter. Haha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I am pretty grossed out at Film in Mia Teuan. Good thing ToomVill does love scenes with class. Hahah.

My connection is pretty bad at work so I can't really see the GIFs. Bummer. But it's okay, just thinking about the cute scene already sends my heart a flutter. Haha.

:lmao2: Ouch to poor Film. Hehe, yes, definitely a good thing that ToomVill are so classy and perfect at doing their love scenes. :drools:

My connection at home is bad as well, Aiyaja! :cry1: Even I can't enjoy the GIFs to the max, since my stupid laptop is so slow, and they always seem to be freezing. Urgh. <_< Haha, thinking about their cute scenes give me the butterflies, too. :spin:

Dang it, it's back to work for me tomorrow. :weep: So, no more staying in this thread all day long. -_- But I'm sure this thread will still be moving forward! :heart:

AikOm^_^

Haha, I'm kind of re-watching that :slapandkissse3: scene in episode 6, while I'm doing other things. Whewie, my heart still beats so fast for ToomVill. :heart: :spicy:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

:loool: :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: Asianfuse needs more emoticons. I'm running out of laughing emoticons here, and I'm always using the same ones towards all your funny comments. :lolyup: Haha, oh, Marina, I love you and your sense of humor! If my replies are rather short, it's because I'm suffering from lack of sleep, and my brain isn't functioning well at times. :wackonut: Ok, ok, will stay away from that lakorn, then. :lmao: Heehee. Aw, we'll be here for each other, then! :cry: :grouphug: :heart: :kiss3:

Hahaha, Maiko. Your emoticons already explain your emotions so well -- I can tell you're laughing and that's a great thing! And awww, you love my sense of humor? What humor? Haha, thanks so much! :D And no worries, Maiko! Your replies may be shorter but you still get your point across and it's alright! We understand you -- you're suffering from lack of sleep yet you still reply to every single post! Awww, such a sweetheart! :D 

aiyaja said:

Yes, Film was just mehhhh. But I do kinda feel bad for Film being given that role. He even said BTS that he disliked his character so he's not all that bad... I did enjoy him in other lakorns!
I like how you said that -- ToomVill does do their love scenes with class :D Wohoo!

Maiko^_^ said:
Haha, I'm kind of re-watching that :slapandkissse3: scene in episode 6, while I'm doing other things. Whewie, my heart still beats so fast for ToomVill. :heart: :spicy:

Haha, you're so cute and funny, Maiko!!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, Maiko. Your emoticons already explain your emotions so well -- I can tell you're laughing and that's a great thing! And awww, you love my sense of humor? What humor? Haha, thanks so much! :D And no worries, Maiko! Your replies may be shorter but you still get your point across and it's alright! We understand you -- you're suffering from lack of sleep yet you still reply to every single post! Awww, such a sweetheart! :D 

Yes, Film was just mehhhh. But I do kinda feel bad for Film being given that role. He even said BTS that he disliked his character so he's not all that bad... I did enjoy him in other lakorns!
I like how you said that -- ToomVill does do their love scenes with class :D Wohoo!

Haha, you're so cute and funny, Maiko!!

Despite the headaches I'm getting from lack of sleep, it's still worth it just to read a funny and touching post from all you guys! :grouphug: And yes, I'm still laughing at all your posts, even though my eyes are so dead tired. :lol: Since I have work tomorrow, I'll definitely have to go to sleep "early." :smack: Oh, hehe, well,  do try to reply to nearly every single post. :blush: Why, thanks, Marina. :kiss:

Haha, even Film himself said that he disliked his character? :lol2: Poor Film!

Even in my zombie-like state, ToomVill still causes me to fangirl. :shutup: I'm trying to create more gifs, but it's such a bother when things aren't going my way. -_- But I think I can finish one in a few minutes. :party:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh dang, posted on wrong forum haha.

If only Vill's Pantip thread had dedicated posters like here. We don't need a lot to keep the thread growing and moving, just 5-10 active members to jumpstart the interactions and buzz. With time, people will be attracted and silent readers will become active but it all starts with a small seed where you have to keep watering it day by day for it to grow and harvest. I mean, honestly, who likes to be part of a forum or thread that is dead? It takes one person to start it and then another person to reciprocate back and so forth. If only I lived in Thailand. Haha. Things would be a lot different for Vill and her fanbase. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Oh dang, posted on wrong forum haha.

If only Vill's Pantip thread had dedicated posters like here. We don't need a lot to keep the thread growing and moving, just 5-10 active members to jumpstart the interactions and buzz. With time, people will be attracted and silent readers will become active but it all starts with a small seed where you have to keep watering it day by day for it to grow and harvest. I mean, honestly, who likes to be part of a forum or thread that is dead? It takes one person to start it and then another person to reciprocate back and so forth. If only I lived in Thailand. Haha. Things would be a lot different for Vill and her fanbase. Lol

Oh, which forum did you accidentally post in? :whaha: :console:

Yeah, if only Vill's Pantip thread had dedicated posters... :teary: Haha, I have the same feelings as you; if only we lived in Thailand, if only! :lmao: Ooh, I'd get more access to a lot of things: magazines, events, ToomVill and other celebrities!!! :woot: :clap: *Sigh*

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmmm so how do they not know that this Wathit is...completely different?? HAHA. If the writers didn't make this difference so obvious then it would make sense for everyone to be so oblivious to his change in temperament, but it's so obvious that it's too fake. HAHA. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Hmmm so how do they not know that this Wathit is...completely different?? HAHA. If the writers didn't make this difference so obvious then it would make sense for everyone to be so oblivious to his change in temperament, but it's so obvious that it's too fake. HAHA. 

Haha, agree! :rofl: Well, the characters question the change, but hehe, they're not thinking outside the box. :lol: It's a drama; they don't think of it as a situation in which he may have a twin, even though that's exactly what it is. :lol2: Or the scriptwriters decided to make everyone "dumb."

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They purposely made this Rut not be convincing as Watit, that's how it's supposed to be so they can dig up the dirt and find out the truth.

If I lived in Thailand, I would follow Vill whenever she has an event because she doesn't have many. I mean, how hard is it?! Hahah. Or at least keep her thread at Pantip active, that's the least a fan can do is spread the love.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
They purposely made this Rut not be convincing as Watit, that's how it's supposed to be so they can dig up the dirt and find out the truth.

If I lived in Thailand, I would follow Vill whenever she has an event because she doesn't have many. I mean, how hard is it?! Hahah. Or at least keep her thread at Pantip active, that's the least a fan can do is spread the love.

Yikes, be careful, Rut! Although, it's so exciting to see him take over the plantation and household! What a strong and capable man! :wub:

I'd do that, too. :woot: But it's not all easy taking pictures and uploading them to share with others; it's time-consuming. I admire all those fans who do it to support their idols and show their love for them. :worthy: :bravo: :clap:

Oh, yes. The wrong forum you accidentally posted your previous post on, is it Spicy, Aiyaja? :lol:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
The new Rut is so obviously different that I'm not surprised May is picking up on the differences so quick. I wonder how she is going to react when the truth is finally revealed. I think if I was her, I would feel so wrong that I fell in love with my husband's brother. Complicated stuff.

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
The new Rut is so obviously different that I'm not surprised May is picking up on the differences so quick. I wonder how she is going to react when the truth is finally revealed. I think if I was her, I would feel so wrong that I fell in love with my husband's brother. Complicated stuff.
MissSunny said:
I also wonder how Rut is going to feel when he starts falling for his sister-in-law. Gonna be a lot of tears and heartbreak.  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:

YES! Thank you for putting into words how I feel things are going to turn out for them. :worthy: Lots of heartbreak in store for them. :cry:

MissSunny said:
I would definitely say that Toomtam makes slap/kisses so hot!!! LOL! He is definitely one of my favorite slap/kiss actors along with Nadech and Weir.

He does; he just excel in those kinds of scenes hehe! :spin: :wub:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Haha, agree! :rofl: Well, the characters question the change, but hehe, they're not thinking outside the box. :lol: It's a drama; they don't think of it as a situation in which he may have a twin, even though that's exactly what it is. :lol2: Or the scriptwriters decided to make everyone "dumb."

Hmmm...you know what that is true. Okay, I probably wouldn't think that he has a twin either. HAHAHA. I'd still question him and be like, " dude, you were never like this!?!?!? Who are you and what have you done to my love!" HAHA. Jk jk. Wow. I feel really bad for Wathit because seems like May really cares for him. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Spicy. Hahah! I had two windows opened and accidentally posted to the wrong one.

If this happened in real life, I would probably think that it was a miracle Watit all of a sudden changed or perhaps he got possessed. Haha. I wouldn't have been able to tell that it was a twin who is a completely different person. Lol

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
phatman said:

Hmmm...you know what that is true. Okay, I probably wouldn't think that he has a twin either. HAHAHA. I'd still question him and be like, " dude, you were never like this!?!?!? Who are you and what have you done to my love!" HAHA. Jk jk. Wow. I feel really bad for Wathit because seems like May really cares for him. 

Haha, same here. If someone I knew changed dramatically, I would never question and be like "their twin must have took over their place!" Instead, I'd be questioning if they got hit in the head and lost their true self or something else, haha. But thanks to lakorns, now I'll have that mindset so if someone in my life changes all of a sudden, I'll know their twin took over hahaha. Just kidding.

And I feel bad for Wathit, too. Just in the hospital... lonely.... away from the action... If anything, he should be up and taking down all the baddies with his hot brother, Ruth. Lol. But then we'd have a love triangle going on between Ruth, Wathit and May. Nevermind then, Wathit staying in the hospital now is for the best :)