❤️[Ch3] Duang Jai Nai Montra (Broadcast Thai Television) : Tono Pakin / Nychaa Nuttanicha

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Ugh that breaks my heart! I wish him and anne would reunite. They were popular during the time ab ruk online aired

rae

sarNie Adult
Prang is so gorgeous, she's a decently versatile actress as well, sad that she's not really getting promoted. Peter was great as lead in the lakorn with Margie, but he made his own bed with bad/no professionalism. I'm surprised ch3 is taking him back after the stunts he's pulled with them back then.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Prang is so gorgeous, she's a decently versatile actress as well, sad that she's not really getting promoted. Peter was great as lead in the lakorn with Margie, but he made his own bed with bad/no professionalism. I'm surprised ch3 is taking him back after the stunts he's pulled with them back then.
What happened with Peter? I always hear about him being unprofessional but what exactly did he do?

rae

sarNie Adult
What happened with Peter? I always hear about him being unprofessional but what exactly did he do?
He has constantly done a no show for work, including for events and lakorn. He was supposed to play praek in that lakorn with Ploy and Andrew (I forgot the name), and he has even done the fitting and everything, but he just up and disappeared and doesn't bother calling the production company or anything. I also know that back when he was filming that lakorn with Anne, he was always late or something. Just general flakiness all around with Peter, which is a shame since he's charming on-screen, but he seems to have so much drama in his personal life behind the scenes.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He has constantly done a no show for work, including for events and lakorn. He was supposed to play praek in that lakorn with Ploy and Andrew (I forgot the name), and he has even done the fitting and everything, but he just up and disappeared and doesn't bother calling the production company or anything. I also know that back when he was filming that lakorn with Anne, he was always late or something. Just general flakiness all around with Peter, which is a shame since he's charming on-screen, but he seems to have so much drama in his personal life behind the scenes.
Wow how unprofessional!! I’m surprised he even has allowed to work with them again. What a loser lol maybe he’s changed now I guess

Reactions: rae

rae

sarNie Adult
Wow how unprofessional!! I’m surprised he even has allowed to work with them again. What a loser lol maybe he’s changed now I guess
Seriously though, Peter has been given so many chances and he blew it all in the past. Hope he really has changed because his behavior is really unfair to his employers and coworkers.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay I'm going to merge this thread to Tono and Nychaa.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Seriously though, Peter has been given so many chances and he blew it all in the past. Hope he really has changed because his behavior is really unfair to his employers and coworkers.
If this was a female actress, there would have been absolutely no chance of her ever getting to work with Ch3 again. Double standards are ridiculous smh

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Wow peter is totally unprofessional for that. I’m surprised ch3 gave him another chance to come back. He did it one too many time

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wait, you weren't around at that time we were bashing him on it? Yeah he left his wife and two boys. She just gave birth like less than a year when it happened. His wife said it was a third hand (speculated that it was the girl in his motorcycle group). There was like a war through the media between him and his wife. some people even said the second child wasnt his cus he only cared about the older one blah blah blah to the point of her getting a dna test to shut people up. Some.said she talked too much to the media ect ect. In the end, they divorced she got the house (then sold it) and went back to work as a flight attendant.

rae

sarNie Adult
How irresponsible. Was it because of something going on in his personal life that was making him act up or was he just being an asshole
He claims that he's tired during the filming of the lakorn with Anne because he had to take care of his newborn baby.

Anyway, yeah, he's a deadbeat dad. He ghosted his wife and two sons and didn't see them for a long time. This happened during the lakorn he was supposed to film with Ploy so Peter has a tendency to just up and run away from his problems.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wait, you weren't around at that time we were bashing him on it? Yeah he left his wife and two boys. She just gave birth like less than a year when it happened. His wife said it was a third hand (speculated that it was the girl in his motorcycle group). There was like a war through the media between him and his wife. some people even said the second child wasnt his cus he only cared about the older one blah blah blah to the point of her getting a dna test to shut people up. Some.said she talked too much to the media ect ect. In the end, they divorced she got the house (then sold it) and went back to work as a flight attendant.
He claims that he's tired during the filming of the lakorn with Anne because he had to take care of his newborn baby.

Anyway, yeah, he's a deadbeat dad. He ghosted his wife and two sons and didn't see them for a long time. This happened during the lakorn he was supposed to film with Ploy so Peter has a tendency to just up and run away from his problems.
No I wasnt around at time. Wow this guy sound like a horrible human being! How could you just leave your family like that. Now that I think about it, I should probably stop ragging on Songkran. At least he still seems to love and care for his daughter. Too bad, this Peter guy looks very handsome in pictures. Maybe he could’ve been something big if he wasn’t such a gross guy.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
No I wasnt around at time. Wow this guy sound like a horrible human being! How could you just leave your family like that. Now that I think about it, I should probably stop ragging on Songkran. At least he still seems to love and care for his daughter. Too bad, this Peter guy looks very handsome in pictures. Maybe he could’ve been something big if he wasn’t such a gross guy.
Last i heard, he gotten better (i think). He visits his sons but not sure what the custody situation is.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Woo, waited for these two to reunite. Trailer looks entertaining. Can't wait. Anyone know a time frame on when this will air?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
When I watched the teaser during the event, I didn’t expect for it to be so slap and kiss like. I thought this would be more of a tragedy type of lakorn but I really liked the teaser! Excited to watch it. Hopefully it won’t take too long to air.