❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

ella0411

sarNie Adult
After Muey woke and Thian still in the coma, Muey told everyone not to tell him she tried to save him using her life. Then later Thian finds out, but Muey said she would have saved another person just like that even if it’s a cat or dog. *side eye* she’s trying to brush off her love for him.**
Love this! This is gonna be a good scene. :crybaby2: Thanks, girl, for the translation! I missed this! This was what we only had before, in this thread lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
You guys!!!!! The MAGIC is in chapter 28! Lol! It has nothing to do with s3x or them sleeping together. But instead it is the biggest REVELATION of Muey’s love to Thian!!!! The turning point in his life!!:facepalm::icon12::love::icon12:

Seriously I want to see this part act out so bad! I want to see how they will execute this scene!!! Haha! I want to see how Mew will play all these emotions and lovesick feelings for Thian!!!ahhhh!!!:naughty2::aaaaa::icon12:

Chapter 28: Send Him to the Room!

Thian was forced to drink by his friends because they wanted him done with Muey. Lol. They wanted them to have their honeymoon phase. Lol. So they drunk him with liquor. (Keep in mind, all this is happening in Burma.) so after Thian was drunk with alcohol and could no longer walk, they carried him to his room with Muey.

Once in the room, Thianwat tried to escape through the door as he never liked sharing room with Muey. But Muey was too quick, always the one courting him. Lol! As he tried to escape, she pulled him back, “Where do you think you’re going?” She pulled him down to sit. (By now Thian isn’t actually drunk. He just pretends to be so drunk, so that nothing could happen between them. But Muey doesn’t know that.)

Muey then reaches up for two pieces of paper. On the paper she wrote a list of things she wanted to do with Thian during their marriage. Things she wish they had done together as a couple. Things she dreamed of doing with Thian during this short but fake marriage. So many things she wish they had done as a couple and just because she love him.

“Do you know what, pThian? Ever since our marriage I wanted us to have a proper honeymoon but it’s never happened. I wanted us to spend time alone but we never really got the chance. That’s why it was fortunate of us to be here in Burma alone. Tonight is a night I consider us alone well spent.”

Thian by now was all tired, but eyes closed. So Muey thought he was really drunk. So what if she’s going to reveal everything and pour her heart out? He wouldn’t be able to remember anything the next morning. So she took this chance to pour her heart out to him.

“Ever since I was young, your mom would always speak of you when she visits. She would always tell me about you. Describe you to me. And I would have fallen in love with the way she describes you without even having met you. But I just knew I would like you, the real if I were to meet you.

But on the day that you finally got forced to come to visit, you were angry and in a bad mood. You didn’t care to pay any attention. But I remember you well. Your hair was longer. You refused to cut your hair. It was not until you graduated college that you finally cut your hair.”

By now Thian has slowly leaned into her listening carefully. He placed his head on her shoulder.

“So women these days are the first to court men now?” He mumbles quietly.

Muey laughs, “Why not? Especially if I DON’T ever want to lose you to someone else, pThian.” Thian startled and shocked at this one phrase. Especially if she doesn’t ever want to lose him? Thian by now is so touched at the single saying and is quietly listening that his body is fevered inside. He’s never felt so touched before.

“I’ve missed it” a whisper from him.

They sat like that for many many hours underneath the moonlight. Thian still leaning into Muey with his head on her shoulder. Muey looks at the moon and smile.

“I wish this night would last forever. I want us like this for as long as possible. I don’t want tomorrow to come because then everything would go back to normal.” Muey uttered and then took a careful observation at his face. The eyes, that nose and those lips. She loves everything about him. Even when he’s mad at her. She loves him for him.

And perhaps this will be the most magical thing to happen to her. To be married to Thian once in this lifetime.

But knowing well that he’s never loved her, she took a careful look at his face and with a smile, whispered, “But, after tonight I will slowly forget you, I promise.”

Please tell me you didn’t cry reading this chapter? Lol I was so touched!:sad6:

This MV will bring some loneliness to the heart.:p
Cr rightful owner

xodxo

Why does Muey want to leave? I remember they have their first night together in the previous chapters, right?So Thian still doesnt love her?:eek:
Hopefully ch28 answered a bit :)

same question here,they sleep together in chapter 36-37,Tian confess his love to her,why she still want leave
Lol sleep together 55555 ch28 gave some explanations

Does Muey doubt his love? Is that why they’re getting a divorce?
You could say that. She never believes he has loved her.

@enchanted I will translate the poem later! :)

The last paragraph is deep and sentimental, “I will slowly forget you.” :( I’m curious to see how Mew will play this character. It seems more complex with underlying emotions.
Very good observation. I haven’t seen Mew play such a complex character before so it will be eye opening to see how she will interpret Muey onscreen. :)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
As promised, here’s the first part of the chapter 42! I did not do ‘word for word’ this round. More summarizing each paragraph and such. But don’t worry, when this lakorn is close to airing and Thairath has the chapter summaries, I’ll do those too!!!!!!!:celebrate16::angel10::aaaaa::icon12: #devotion lol :p

~~~~~~

Chat 42: Love Letter (part 1)

Muey called home to talk to her mother in Phuket. It was a long distance call. She spoke to her mother over the phone talking about how she and Thian were going to divorce. And she is going to study abroad for another 2-3 years. Her biological mother consulted her about not to bother Thian or upset him. Muey asked her mom if she would be okay living alone if Muey was to go abroad. The mother answered of course she can live alone. Muey hasn’t lived with her since she went to college. She has always stayed at Khun Sajee (Thian’s mom house) even after college. Muey then felt assured and confident her mother will be worried less. Muey assured her mom she will meet her next month and that to prepare her favorite dish for her.

(Over the phone Muey and her mom did a quick memory recap of how her Dad died. He past away by getting hit by a car when Muey was just 12 years old in order to keep the driver from running over Muey and her mom.)

**Apparently in an earlier chapter (which I didn’t read yet), Muey jumped into a very deep water to save Thian when he was drowning. So both got unconscious. Thian was in a coma and both hospitalized. After Muey woke and Thian still in the coma, Muey told everyone not to tell him she tried to save him using her life. Then later Thian finds out, but Muey said she would have saved another person just like that even if it’s a cat or dog. *side eye* she’s trying to brush off her love for him.**

At work, Muey looked outside the window wondering where Thian is? Is he with the crowd she wondered? She finished off her project and submitted it in. She came home, hopped to bed.

Part II to be continued soon lol :p

An added extra is a super cute MV I embedded to make my translation more glowy and jumpy. Lol!:facepalm::icon12::love: Love this cute MV!

Credit goes to pandorashots on IG.
Thanks for sharing.

You guys!!!!! The MAGIC is in chapter 28! Lol! It has nothing to do with s3x or them sleeping together. But instead it is the biggest REVELATION of Muey’s love to Thian!!!! The turning point in his life!!:facepalm::icon12::love::icon12:

Seriously I want to see this part act out so bad! I want to see how they will execute this scene!!! Haha! I want to see how Mew will play all these emotions and lovesick feelings for Thian!!!ahhhh!!!:naughty2::aaaaa::icon12:

Thian was forced to drink by his friends because they wanted him done with Muey. Lol. They wanted them to have their honeymoon phase. Lol. So they drunk him with liquor. (Keep in mind, all this is happening in Burma.) so after Thian was drunk with alcohol and could no longer walk, they carried him to his room with Muey.

Once in the room, Thianwat tried to escape through the door as he never liked sharing room with Muey. But Muey was too quick, always the one courting him. Lol! As he tried to escape, she pulled him back, “Where do you think you’re going?” She pulled him down to sit. (By now Thian isn’t actually drunk. He just pretends to be so drunk, so that nothing could happen between them. But Muey doesn’t know that.)

Muey then reaches up for two pieces of paper. On the paper she wrote a list of things she wanted to do with Thian during their marriage. Things she wish they had done together as a couple. Things she dreamed of doing with Thian during this short but fake marriage. So many things she wish they had done as a couple and just because she love him.

“Do you know what, pThian? Ever since our marriage I wanted us to have a proper honeymoon but it’s never happened. I wanted us to spend time alone but we never really got the chance. That’s why it was fortunate of us to be here in Burma alone. Tonight is a night I consider us alone well spent.”

Thian by now was all tired, but eyes closed. So Muey thought he was really drunk. So what if she’s going to reveal everything and pour her heart out? He wouldn’t be able to remember anything the next morning. So she took this chance to pour her heart out to him.

“Ever since I was young, your mom would always speak of you when she visits. She would always tell me about you. Describe you to me. And I would have fallen in love with the way she describes you without even having met you. But I just knew I would like you, the real if I were to meet you.

But on the day that you finally got forced to come to visit, you were angry and in a bad mood. You didn’t care to pay any attention. But I remember you well. Your hair was longer. You refused to cut your hair. It was not until you graduated college that you finally cut your hair.”
Okay, I am crying. Poor Muey:crybaby2:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile

By now Thian has slowly leaned into her listening carefully. He placed his head on her shoulder.

“So women these days are the first to court men now?” He mumbles quietly.

Muey laughs, “Why not? Especially if I DON’T ever want to lose you to someone else, pThian.” Thian startled and shocked at this one phrase. Especially if she doesn’t ever want to lose him? Thian by now is so touched at the single saying and is quietly listening that his body is fevered inside. He’s never felt so touched before.

“I’ve missed it” a whisper from him.

They sat like that for many many hours underneath the moonlight. Thian still leaning into Muey with his head on her shoulder. Muey looks at the moon and smile.

“I wish this night would last forever. I want us like this for as long as possible. I don’t want tomorrow to come because then everything would go back to normal.” Muey uttered and then took a careful observation at his face. The eyes, that nose and those lips. She loves everything about him. Even when he’s mad at her. She loves him for him.

And perhaps this will be the most magical thing to happen to her. To be married to Thian once in this lifetime.

But knowing well that he’s never loved her, she took a careful look at his face and with a smile, whispered, “But, after tonight I will slowly forget you, I promise.”

Please tell me you didn’t cry reading this chapter? Lol I was so touched!:sad6:

This MV will bring some loneliness to the heart.:p
Cr rightful owner
Thanks @xodxo this chapter is beautiful to read. Will you upload the next chapter? What happens when Thian wakes up?

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Out of all the three pics so far, this is obviously my favorite!:love::love:

Had to repost for a cute moment!! :D Love it! And I need a pic of them hugging, with him standing from behind. Yep!! :p
View attachment 24833
Cr Mews ig

Y’all know I read the entire novel with the exception of a few skipped chapters haha, so woot! I’ll probably be spoiling like crazy, when there’s a chance!! :p
They are So cute :aaaaa::aaaaa: and mark is just :drooling::drooling::drooling::coleman:

xodxo

They are So cute :aaaaa::aaaaa: and mark is just :drooling::drooling::drooling::coleman:
:love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12:

~~~

Thanks @xodxo this chapter is beautiful to read. Will you upload the next chapter? What happens when Thian wakes up?
That will come in a few days :) patience girl haha
For now, enjoy this beautiful thing called LOVE :p

Cr Pandorashots

View attachment 25101
Cr. ig @auo_znlvd
i found this character map thing on IG. Looks like a lot of side characters. Noooo!
Girl you’re quick lol I was going to wait to summarize that character chart lol nope. Those are some minor roles. The novel focus on Thian and Muey.

Since Pear is in here, she’s either n’ek friend or the jealous girl who wants Thian. Lol.

I’m still curious to see who’s playing Yada, the cougar!! The biggest characters are Thian and Muey. Thian’s mom has a really big role in here too. She’s the person trying to hold them two together. Lol :p

Everyone else has some here and there presence. But Thian does have a gang called The Four Gods! Lol. He and his 3 besties. Boripong being one of them. Lol :p

the relation map is from the bookIthink ann may add more since now days there alway 3 couple in one lakorn
The chart was created by the Mark fan! :D