❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Why didn’t they release pictures of her? She looks almost older in this clip.

:love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12:

~~~

That will come in a few days :) patience girl haha
For now, enjoy this beautiful thing called LOVE :p

Cr Pandorashots
Thanks girl! Will be waiting for that. Plus, love these cute mv inserts you’ve been doing. Keep them coming! :)

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
“But, after tonight I will slowly forget you, I promise”

Damn!!! The feels~~
I wonder if thian heard her whispering those words though. After knowing how genuine her feelings were, I think he would panic if he heard her saying that she would forget him...
Now that muey wants to leave him, I really wish thian would go out of his way to keep her by his side... always love it when a man fights hard for his girl! :angel10::love::cheer:

Thank u @xodxo for translating those beautiful chapters for us! U don’t know how much we love u!! :icon12::icon12::icon12:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
“But, after tonight I will slowly forget you, I promise”

Damn!!! The feels~~
I wonder if thian heard her whispering those words though. After knowing how genuine her feelings were, I think he would panic if he heard her saying that she would forget him...
Now that muey wants to leave him, I really wish thian would go out of his way to keep her by his side... always love it when a man fights hard for his girl! :angel10::love::cheer:

Thank u @xodxo for translating those beautiful chapters for us! U don’t know how much we love u!! :icon12::icon12::icon12:
Awww. Hehe you’re very welcome.:) Just knowing you enjoy the chapter makes me happy already. Hehe :D

Stay tuned for more. I haven’t read chapter 29, it’s the next part. But I’m sure Thian heard every thing she said. He wasn’t drunk, just pretends to. But yes~~ I really wanna know what Thian will do next. He was so touched, he was fevered haha :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Awww. Hehe you’re very welcome.:) Just knowing you enjoy the chapter makes me happy already. Hehe :D

Stay tuned for more. I haven’t read chapter 29, it’s the next part. But I’m sure Thian heard every thing she said. He wasn’t drunk, just pretends to. But yes~~ I really wanna know what Thian will do next. He was so touched, he was fevered haha :p
Girl you are setting yourself up for disappointment being overly excited reading the novel. You know there'll be some changes.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20180918-201229.jpg
Cr. to rightful owners
Marks character seems more playful than serious in the fitting pictures. I hope hes not too playful in the beginning of the lakorn. I would rather see his character develop into a little bit of a playful guy rather then being playful right off the bat. and omg mew looks like shes having the time of her life in this picture :icon12: these 2 are cute!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
View attachment 25251
Cr. to rightful owners
Marks character seems more playful than serious in the fitting pictures. I hope hes not too playful in the beginning of the lakorn. I would rather see his character develop into a little bit of a playful guy rather then being playful right off the bat. and omg mew looks like shes having the time of her life in this picture :icon12: these 2 are cute!
LOLOL This is such a dorky picture hahahahh what the heck are they even doing??? LOL! I love them :love:

Girl I need the owners name lol I need to find the original source :pancarta:

Girl you are setting yourself up for disappointment being overly excited reading the novel. You know there'll be some changes.
Girl I couldn’t be lol hahhahaha I was only able to read because of the super kind Mark fan who was willing to update every single chapter! I have never read a single Thai novel in my life lmaoooo this is literally the first! I consider it a well done job! Lol :p because it has better and improved my Thai! Plus~~ I’m very fortunate to keep in touch with a few Thai fans to help mediate some confusing plots LOL :p

I understand there’s bound to changes in the lakorn but knowing the plot keeps me in check with their acting! LOL :facepalm::risas3::love::p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yea, I hate all her nonsense side plots and people, extremely the very over the top funny characters. Those are the most annoying. If she mess this up, I will boycott her for life lmao!! :fighting3::fighting12:
She has in her hands a very highly anticipated pairing so if she messes this up she'll be in bigggg trouble. Im sure she'll be more careful with editing and such after all the NY stans gave her crap for her editing in LR. Thank god for them. I hope they knocked some sense into her!